THE brutal video i've ever seen (MUST WATCH)

GeneralCumSHot

GeneralCumSHot

Iron
This video sums up bp

Oofy doofy beaner brings flower music band to his latina oneitis, meanwhile she's getting her throat drilled by Chadriguez.

While the guy was crying prolly thinking its bc of his personality, she keeps sucking jock's dick like " ugh get the fuck out you're ruining me gawking sesh".

JFL Shit was so brutal even the banditos he rented in the back and the normies were in shock.

Gotta be his personality.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, HeightPilledum, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 11 others
This video sums up bp

Oofy doofy beaner brings flower music band to his latina oneitis, meanwhile she's getting her throat drilled by Chadriguez.

While the guy was crying prolly thinking its bc of his personality, she keeps sucking jock's dick like " ugh get the fuck out you're ruining me gawking sesh".

JFL Shit was so brutal even the banditos he rented in the back and the normies were in shock.

Feel sad for him

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Brutal :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
probably fake still funny

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
now this would make me ER

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
now this would make me ER
Expecting a spic to be loyal. JFL! Those people have promiscuity too deeply ingrained in their blood. All they think is sex and their music reflects it very welll.

Ye totally not fake my nigga how retarded are you

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts
This video sums up bp

I'd rope if i was buddy

Expecting a spic to be loyal. JFL! Those people have promiscuity too deeply ingrained in their blood. All they think is sex and their music reflects it very welll.
No shit they're gangbanging sodomites

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Mariachi should be playing sad music as the dude walks home.

• +1
Reactions: GeneralCumSHot
if u did faggot shit like this u deserve to get cucked
not doing so would make me a cuck, so really, u are the cuck

• Hmm...
Reactions: piec
not doing so would make me a cuck, so really, u are the cuck
by faggot shit i meant hiring all em spics for the song and flowers

• +1
Reactions: User28823
This video sums up bp

Poor guy, but instead of crying like a bitch he should've ran upstairs beat up that hoe and the cheat as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back