The bull was low-key the most deluded member in the history of PSL

Deleted member 19462

Deleted member 19462

Iron
- Hated incels when he himself was a 26 year old virgin

- Changed from blackpill to redpill almost weekly

- Self proclaimed 'volcel' who got IOIs from JBs everyday. But then would say he's a subhuman who girls hate for being ugly

- Med pride but would make weekly threads asking if he passed as white (he didn't)

- High IQ genius because he got some shitty degree. Is a perma-NEET at 26 living on pizza welfare

He has spent years on PSL forums and I don't think he made a single memorable post.

See you next week @the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369 and 25 others
he mogs you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, HerpDerpson and Deleted member 18840
One of the worst users by far tbh.

2956118 1656154726658
2956114 60DA6EBC 4F9F 4A06 8251 9DBCABC0404B

"HEHE INCEL U MAD AT THIS BULL I MOGZ YOU FAGGOTZ! DERPYDERPDERP! :feelsuhh:"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, DharkDC, Deleted member 19551 and 6 others
I play wit my bands hoe this ain’t for tik tok

My AP is stock and it’s worth an x bruh

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
did this guy really sperg at me for rating him PSL 4?
Did he hate your as well? He called me a narc and said I made people misogynists because I wrote too much doomer content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 19462
Did he hate your as well? He called me a narc and said I made people misogynists because I wrote too much doomer content
He has written 10 messages to me in DM in a row (without any replies from me) since being banned all raging at me cos I said he was low tier normie.

Theye genuinely cagefuel im tempted to post screenshots but dont really wanna get into online beef with people on this forum cos that could end badly since some people here cant take a joke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and FailedNormieManlet
He has written 10 messages to me in DM in a row (without any replies from me) since being banned all raging at me cos I said he was low tier normie.

Theye genuinely cagefuel im tempted to post screenshots but dont really wanna get into online beef with people on this forum cos that could end badly since some people here cant take a joke
JFL, yeah he raged at me too. He made multiple threads about me as well. Apparently he’s a finance grad did his masters and is now unemployed wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Toth's thot
Just one of his schizo moments. He was the biggest doomer of lookism, but suddenly turned positive. In another month or so he would be doomer again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL is a good guy he helped me alot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
JFL, yeah he raged at me too. He made multiple threads about me as well. Apparently he’s a finance grad did his masters and is now unemployed wtf
i dont think youre a doomer tbh- youre a good balance between having a realistic take on things and trying in life vs not being deluded.

tbf i like to think I keep it pretty real when it comes to whats realistic in life and what I need to do to be successful

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Cope, the Bull was an iconic figure. A gentle giant with a heart of gold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
i dont think youre a doomer tbh- youre a good balance between having a realistic take on things and trying in life vs not being deluded.

tbf i like to think I keep it pretty real when it comes to whats realistic in life and what I need to do to be successful
A lot of people say I’m fairly realistic too. I think you’re pretty legit too and a lot of you what you say, I’ve seen it/felt it before. The way some users talk about how girls act feels so foreign to me at times.

Whereas you and @forevergymcelling are pretty legit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Toth's thot, forevergymcelling and 1 other person
A lot of people say I’m fairly realistic too. I think you’re pretty legit too and a lot of you what you say, I’ve seen it/felt it before. The way some users talk about how girls act feels so foreign to me at times.

Whereas you and @forevergymcelling are pretty legit
Some people here straight up LARP or just lie about shit

Some people are jsut insanely good looking so live in a different universe

but the people I dont get are people like the bull- how can you have been on this forum and shared your pictures with so many people and still not understand atleast roughyl where you stand in the looks hierachy?

I mean tbh I feel like I kinda knew where I stood instinctively before even getting to PSL- I jsut needed people here to actually point out specific features that needed fixign and ones which were good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 19157
He's a good poster

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: galego123 and germanlooks
he's mentally ill as shit and switches like a lightbulb and plays mental gymnastics but at the end of the day he's still the homie. autistic homie.