The burden of being wonderful

D

Deleted

Lurker
Why in a world of ugly faces should I, be allowed to be so hot. So many people without talent
yet I was born with all the magical gifts I got. The perfect body, the perfect face it's like god's best work all in one place. But the haters hate perfection. How in a world that's so imperfect did I wind up with so much cool. Friends never stick around too long. They never feel like they belong, next to me they feel like a fool. I've got the grace of a dancer, a golden voice, people seem to hate me like I had a choice. Being this blessed is a lonely way to be. It's a true burden being wonderful like me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, karbo, Deleted member 6497 and 20 others
your face is not striking at all. maybe if you had longer hair.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted and Deleted member 2205
I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias
'genius' wouldn't describe any of my ideas
If I was born in 1453 Leonardo Da Vinci would be jealous of me

• Woah
Reactions: Feanor
I'm just a Maserati in a world of Kias
'genius' wouldn't describe any of my ideas
If I was born in 1453 Leonardo Da Vinci would be jealous of me

that kia analogy hits deep ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted
Yet you can't gift me the taste of defeat.

I'm looking for defeat because nobody is my match in this boring place.

• +1
Reactions: AlexHeally, Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yet you can't gift me the taste of defeat.

I'm looking for defeat because nobody is my match in this boring place.
Wdym, My presence makes bow over the internet

• Ugh..
Reactions: Oogaboogajiggaboo
You look nothing like brad pitt.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5632, MandibularCel and 2 others
mirin your low inhib and peotry skill gigachadgustavsson
ideal renaissance man

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3832 and Deleted
compared to everyone else
I'm like a whole damn diamond mine
I feel the same about my fighting skills son. Also my T levels are 1 in a 1000000000. This was me when I was 4:
Images 1

Mirin my T levels at age 4?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, AlexHeally, .👽. and 3 others
I wonder the same thing but instead of looks it’s wealth, I was born in a developing country to a top <0.01% family

I know looking good is better but fuck it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and Deleted
at least try to hide it, steel panther - the burden of being wonderful

also "All the ways you wish you could be, that's me" but still shitposts here, "success"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
I wonder the same thing but instead of looks it’s wealth, I was born in a developing country to a top <0.01% family

I got the perfect body, the perfect face, it's like god's (pitts) best work all in one place. gigastacy can’t cope with being mogged so hard they look like trolls so they ER

he's 16 and clearly gl already, he will be a handsome man who will probably cuck you at some point irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832 and Deleted
at least try to hide it, steel panther - the burden of being wonderful

also "All the ways you wish you could be, that's me" but still shitposts here, "success"
Should be ”All the ways you wish you could be, that used to be me” tbh

@ChaddeusPeuterschmit why did you respond with a JFL reactio brah?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, AlexHeally, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
no, youre not even chad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MandibularCel and Deleted
he's 16 and clearly gl already, he will be a handsome man who will probably cuck you at some point irl
he is gl but not striking at all and that is important here. he is not somebody who stands out in a crowd.

• Ugh..
he is gl but not striking at all and that is important here. he is not somebody who stands out in a crowd.
depends on where you live. where i'm from, indeed he wouldn't stand out but somewhere in america, canada etc he would definitely stand out.

• +1
Perfect for a spy, can blend in but still gl enough to be likeable and trustworthy. I’m Bond, James Bond
depends on where you live. where i'm from, indeed he wouldn't stand out but somewhere in america, canada etc he would definitely stand out.
Where u from

• JFL
Reactions: Feanor
jfl if you aren't monkeymaxxing in 2020

• +1
Jfl crew
Why in a world of ugly faces should I, be allowed to be so hot. So many people without talent
yet I was born with all the magical gifts I got. The perfect body, the perfect face it's like god's best work all in one place. But the haters hate perfection. How in a world that's so imperfect did I wind up with so much cool. Friends never stick around too long. They never feel like they belong, next to me they feel like a fool. I've got the grace of a dancer, a golden voice, people seem to hate me like I had a choice. Being this blessed is a lonely way to be. It's a true burden being wonderful like me
You look good, yes but no woman will ever stay with you for a long time if you show your narcissism for your entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Jfl crew

You look good, yes but no woman will ever stay with you for a long time if you show your narcissism for your entire life
They get to jelly, I got the perfect body, the perfect face, it's like god's (pitts) best work all in one place. gigastacy can’t cope with being mogged so hard they look like trolls so they ER

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
They won't understand our struggle

• +1
A Kia such as yourself will never understand the burden of being a masserati
jfl at masseratti, alwasys think that its like ferrari or lamborghini but dont even raise to their balls. And im fucking bugatti

They won't understand our struggle
When Pitt sent us to earth he didn’t expect mere mortals to be jealous but saw the best in them and thought they’d be greatful for having such gigachads in their civilisation

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
When Pitt sent us to earth he didn’t expect mere mortals to be jealous but saw the best in them and thought they’d be greatful for having such gigachads in their civilisation
The Bible part 3 is made about us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, ElliotRodgerJr, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
just stfu narcy asshole, i will dox you and murder you
Gl, May ur cheap car value be with you
You can’t Keep up with me though
As in good luck not gl
You know what time it is? It’d Bump time

Last edited by a moderator:

PayPal me $5, thanks

• +1
Hopefully you end up being tall

• +1