The buzzcut pill is underrated

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Common misconceptions about buzzcut
- "OMG you have great hair you should grow it out while you have it" - cope, good hair looks good when it's short too
- "You'll look like you're in the military" - Make sure you have a good beard and a fade, without the slight fade this is true actually

Additional benefits besides physical looks:
- You're allowed to be slightly autistic without looking insecure. If you look like you care about your hair a ton and show insecurity the foid will think "OMG he's so insecure so he's trying to compensate with good hair LOL". If you are slightly shy/insecure/autistic you get a small pass because they'll assume you're misunderstood or something that they will be able to help you with.
- Mentioned below but a buzz cut will look the same 100% of the time and you can never have a bad hair day, this itself makes you feel more in control of things and confident.

When to use a buzzcut:

- Attractive face
- Strong jawline
- At risk of looking too basic from generic modern hairstyles
- Are in good shape from the gym - This is huge imo, a good body shouldn't have a pompadour most times otherwise it looks too ken doll and weird. Just go with minimal buzzcut to complement your body.
- Are a busy person in general. Having long hair that you have to care for will reduce T levels eventually and make you higher-inhibition.
- Can grow a beard
-
Tanned skin
- Nice eyes

When not to use a buzzcut:

- Ugly face and head. I swore to see the ugliest man I had ever seen in my entire life when he had a buzzcut. I actually stared at him all class because I couldn't believe how ugly he was. He then grew his hair out and he looked almost looked average looking. The difference was enormous.
- Soft features
- Unnattractive eyes - Whether colour or shape, with the haircut gone people will focus more on your eyes, so best not to have ugly ones

I have never been rejected from a date where I had a buzzcut. Was rejected a few times with modern "to the side" hairstyle (too lazy to look up name).

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Deleted member 33579, IAMNOTANINCEL and 5 others
didnt read shit, buzz cuts work with a good dom skull thats it. just skull pill atp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999, midlatinocel, UndiagnosedSchizo and 1 other person
Common misconceptions about buzzcut
- "OMG you have great hair you should grow it out while you have it" - cope, good hair looks good when it's short too
- "You'll look like you're in the military" - Make sure you have a good beard and a fade, without the slight fade this is true actually

Additional benefits besides physical looks:
- You're allowed to be slightly autistic without looking insecure. If you look like you care about your hair a ton and show insecurity the foid will think "OMG he's so insecure so he's trying to compensate with good hair LOL". If you are slightly shy/insecure/autistic you get a small pass because they'll assume you're misunderstood or something that they will be able to help you with.
- Mentioned below but a buzz cut will look the same 100% of the time and you can never have a bad hair day, this itself makes you feel more in control of things and confident.

When to use a buzzcut:

- Attractive face
- Strong jawline
- At risk of looking too basic from generic modern hairstyles
- Are in good shape from the gym - This is huge imo, a good body shouldn't have a pompadour most times otherwise it looks too ken doll and weird. Just go with minimal buzzcut to complement your body.
- Are a busy person in general. Having long hair that you have to care for will reduce T levels eventually and make you higher-inhibition.
- Can grow a beard
-
Tanned skin
- Nice eyes

When not to use a buzzcut:

- Ugly face and head. I swore to see the ugliest man I had ever seen in my entire life when he had a buzzcut. I actually stared at him all class because I couldn't believe how ugly he was. He then grew his hair out and he looked almost looked average looking. The difference was enormous.
- Soft features
- Unnattractive eyes - Whether colour or shape, with the haircut gone people will focus more on your eyes, so best not to have ugly ones

I have never been rejected from a date where I had a buzzcut. Was rejected a few times with modern "to the side" hairstyle (too lazy to look up name).

A buzzcut will ruin 90% of men just like going bald. Only a few top of head shapes can survive that. Those real old Hollywood Army movies the Chadlites would go from 7+/10 to 5/10s after getting a buzzcut in bootcamp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and UndiagnosedSchizo
warewolfpill mogs

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
just be chad without hair bro

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking, Deleted member 30254, hattrick and 3 others
"just look ogre bro!"

You will never be a tiktok prettyboy
i don't prettyboymaxx, I'm maestheticmaxxer actually, but imo a man's hair should be long like these maesthetic chads

Attachments

• ChigvQBWgAAaYbp.jpeg
    ChigvQBWgAAaYbp.jpeg
    698.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Chigu_HWkAEoW17.jpeg
    Chigu_HWkAEoW17.jpeg
    672.6 KB · Views: 0
  • ChiguxcW4AAcwST.jpeg
    ChiguxcW4AAcwST.jpeg
    602.7 KB · Views: 0