The case for curry and white breeding (Katrina Kaif)

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist

Here are her former partners :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
Tagging curries @Sub0 @Preston @CFW432 @BrahminBoss

Lol

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
post jew girls nigg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diamondbill and SecularIslamist
Looks italian like sylvester stallone

Get yo ugly ass off this site already no one likes u here i get tagged more than u and i just got here
'tagged' jfl the forum loves me no one knows of your existents
'ugly'

post jew girls nigg
I lost all my open tabs in Chrome last month. Feelsbadman. Lost so many slutty tik tok videos.

I will start collecting samples of Jewesses.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49341
a better case would be gabriel anwar with the caveat being such breeding just produces stacies for white cock only

gabrielle-anwar-bodysnatchers.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
coping coping coping. you know where the rope is
You literally have autism, 0 friends and never had sex. Anyone should kill themslves its you. You cant even show ur face like I said. Youre probably putrid to look at

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Bros obsessed w my dick hop off ik ur so mad when u see me lmfao
im not tbh i barely know you exist. i hate other people. youre not even worthy of a well thought white man response

You literally have autism, 0 friends and never had sex. Anyone should kill themslves its you. You cant even show ur face like I said. Youre probably putrid to look at
jfl i said il show you mine when you show me yours

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
im not tbh i barely know you exist. i hate other people. youre not even worthy of a well thought white man response
White man can suck my fucking eick when hes still ugly u fucking goofy motherfucker

do you scratch at your chin and cry when your in the shower, coming to realization that you'll never be white?

a better case would be gabriel anwar with the caveat being such breeding just produces stacies for white cock only

gabrielle-anwar-bodysnatchers.jpg
Yes this is a problem. Curries are usually too conservative to let women fuck whites cock, while men usually have free rein. However they are rejected enough masses otherwise it would've been very common.

do you scratch at your chin and cry when your in the shower, coming to realization that you'll never be white?
No i dont rly think about it

FFS my thread got hijacked by two niggers having a dick measuring competition.

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Being white probably horseshit

• JFL
Pm me ur face, tf will i do w it. U can see mine already lol
no i cant. what will i do with yours? you know my terms lmk when you grow some balls shitskin

• JFL
no i cant. what will i do with yours? you know my terms lmk when you grow some balls shitskin
The day i see this niggas face the day i die happy

Ranbir "bug eyes" Kapoor. He's fucked the hottest girls in Bollywood. Despite being one of the most incel looking, he has ironically fucked the hottest curry women.

View attachment 2605437
His skin height is the reason he got pussy and his eyes kinda look less severe version of adrina limas husband

Idk what that nigga name