The case for incels being repressed homosexuals

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
I think a lot of you guys are actually repressed homosexuals. I dont know how the actual percentage, but i am convinced some of you are.

Repressed Homosexual traits of posters here:

-Incels post pics of shirtless male models and spend 2 hours a day measuring and describing Chad's body and facial features. I am guilty of making "look at this chad " threads myself tbh. However, I dont mire them like you guys do(mirin is gay no matter what you say) and instead I am trying to figure out what looks best so I looksmax appropriately.

-Incels here claim their favorite MM twink the same way animecels claim their waifus.
They defend their favorites to death.

-Disturbing amount of anti-gay posts by some incels(f.e. @Ritalincel). Gays live in their minds rent free. Probably raised to hate gays.

-Most incels hate women and not chads who are their actual competition. They'd rather kill all women and live with their chad bros(major homo alert).

-A large majority of you guys are actually average to good looking and could get decent amount of validation irl by women if you did some looksmaxxing. Good looking posters that post their pics clearly crave validation from men to some extent. Inb4 "muh sub 9 rule"...far from true tbh, as above average men have slaying potential if they arent complete dorks.

-incels overrate men and underrate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 176 and 4 others
aren't you literally a jew op

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 470, dogtown and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, The Dude Abides, SikKunt and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, dogtown, The Dude Abides and 1 other person
OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Z3R0, dogtown and 5 others
LMAO INKWELL GAYS R LIVING IN UR MIND RENT FREE U WERE JUST TAUGHT TO HATE THEM BIGOT UR MAKING A DISTURBING AMOUNT OF POSTS HATING THEM U BIGOT INKEL
damn you are low IQ.

if they make anti gay post all day they are clearly obsessed with them. some incels have legit reasons for hating gays(i myself despise them irl), while others just dont like them just because they were taught to do so.Aalso really nobody gives a fuck about them irl and gays are just a very loud minority obsessed with their sexual orientation. Obssesion with them could be explained by repressed homosexulity

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, The Dude Abides and Ritalincel
Copeeeeeee

I would prefer to talk to chads rather than women tbh

Just kidding lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Feminist Shaming TacticsShaming tactics are emotional devices meant to play on a man's insecurities and shut down debate. They are meant to elicit sympathy for women and to demonize men who ask hard questions. Feminist shaming tactics are argumentum ad hominem.

The Feminist Shaming tactics are used against men whenever a discussion arises about feminism, men's issues, divorce, romance, marriage, domestic violence, child support, visitation, false accusations, workplace benefits, false imprisonment, over-criminalization, and more.

Charge of Irascibility: The man is accused of having anger management issues. Whatever negative emotions he has are assumed to be unjustifiable. "You're bitter.", "You need to get over your anger at women.", or "You are so negative."

Charge of Cowardice: The man is accused of having an unjustifiable fear of interaction with women. "You need to get over your fear.", "Step up and take a chance like a man.", or "You're afraid of a strong woman."

Charge of Hypersensitivity: The man is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men. "Stop whining.", "Get over it.", "Suck it up like a man.", "You guys don't have it as nearly as bad as us women.", "You're just afraid of losing your male privileges." "Your fragile male ego...", or "Wow. You guys need to get a grip."

Charge of Puerility: The man is accused of being immature and or irresponsible in some manner that reflects badly on his status as an adult male. "Grow up.", "You are so immature.", "Do you live with your mother?", "I'm not interested in boys. I'm interested in real men.", "Men are shirking their God-given responsibility to marry and bear children."

Charge of Endangerment: The man is accused of being a menace in some undefined manner. "You guys are scary." or "You make me feel afraid."

Charge of Rationalization: The man is accused of explaining away his own failures and or dissatisfaction by blaming women for his problems. "You are just bitter because you can't get laid."

Charge of Fanaticism: The man is accused of subscribing to an intolerant, extremist ideology or of being devoted to an ignorant viewpoint. "You're one of those right-wing wackos.", "You're an extremist", "You sound like the KKK/Hitler Youth/racist." or "... more anti-feminist zaniness"

Charge of Invirility: The target's sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question. "Are you gay?", "I need a real man, not a sissy." or "You're such a wimp."

Charge of Overgeneralization: The target is accused of making generalizations or supporting unwarranted stereotypes about women. "I'm not like that.", "Stop generalizing.", "That's a sexist stereotype."

Charge of Misogyny: The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general. "You misogynist creep.", "Why do you hate women?", "Do you love your mother?", "You are insensitive to the plight of women.", "You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.", "You want to roll back the rights of women.", "You are going to make me cry."

Charge of Instability: The target is accused of being emotionally or mentally unstable. "You're unstable.", "You have issues.", "You need therapy.", "Weirdo."

Charge of Unattractiveness: The target is accused of having no romantic potential as far as women are concerned. "I bet you are fat and ugly.", "You can't get laid!", "Creep!", "Loser!", "Have you thought about the problem being you?"

Threat of Withheld Affection: The man is admonished that his viewpoints or behavior will cause women to reject him as a mate. "No woman will marry you with that attitude." or "You will never get laid!"

The facts did not favor the feminist position so s/he used Feminist Shaming Tactics.

by menforjustice.net June 14, 2009

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
This is 100% true. I will always admire a chad over a stacy.

• Hmm...
(f.e. @Ritalincel).

No reason to hate Chads, they use what they've been given

• Hmm...
Reactions: FaceandHFD
envy doesn't make a user gay. They use male model pics because they spend all day looking at themselves then looking at gl men to see where they stand. Thats not gay that logically the only way to understand which surgeries are needed by observation. Jfl family admires chadness too. "Oh look hes getting tall, hes so handsome, thats my boy" When chad smiles everyone in the room gets happy.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and SikKunt
didnt read one word from the thread, but OP is a fag

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and ChoSeungHui
‘Average to good looking’. It’s over even for many average men. Female standards are sky high and only get higher. Male suicide rates are only going to to increase. Society is doomed.

‘Average to good looking’. It’s over even for many average men. Female standards are sky high and only get higher. Male suicide rates are only going to to increase. Society is doomed.
above average men get laid very often and most average guys that dont get laid are volcels from experience.
inceldom actually only affects sub 5.5/10 guys, manlets and sub 7 social outcasts.

above average men get laid very often and most average guys that dont get laid are volcels from experience.
inceldom actually only affects sub 5.5/10 guys, manlets and sub 7 social outcasts.
Must be different in other locations then. This is all coming from someone livng in a small town.

Must be different in other locations then. This is all coming from someone livng in a small town.
i've lived both in a 20k population town and 1+million population city with large campus and it is about the same. stop the cope

i've lived both in a 20k population town and 1+million population city with large campus and it is about the same. stop the cope
Don’t get how this is a cope, considering the fact that type of situation affects me since I feel I’m average looking.