The changes happening to my face are absolutely incredible

vinn98

vinn98

The Apex Predator
Every morning I look in the mirror and I'm astounded by what is happening. I'm more bloated than yesterday, but it's still progressing with ups and downs. Things are happening in my body that no doctor in the world can explain. When the bloating is gone and my bones are visible I will gaze upon the realm with a relentless desire to conquer and make up for lost time. One day you will say, "We all bore witness."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura
relax ur eyes itll look 10x better in pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
you actually look ok here, im impressed

you actually look ok here, im impressed
The collagen is thickening back up, I'm basically getting younger every day. When the bloating finally goes away my true skull shape will reveal itself.

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
Picture showing the effect the cortisol injection has on collagen quality. We are all bearing witness.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
Every morning I look in the mirror and I'm astounded by what is happening. I'm more bloated than yesterday, but it's still progressing with ups and downs. Things are happening in my body that no doctor in the world can explain. When the bloating is gone and my bones are visible I will gaze upon the realm with a relentless desire to conquer and make up for lost time. One day you will say, "We all bore witness."

What the fuck congrats bro

ascended as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back