The "charming working class prince" trope is a myth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
The popular depiction of the poor but charismatic working/lower class prince you often see in popular fiction is a myth and a cope. Good social skills require a certain level of IQ, which you are not going to find in somebody with considerably below average intelligence. I knew a fair few people from many different backgrounds during my time in high school and even partied with many of them and all of the most charismatic/likable individuals came from middle or upper middle class backgrounds. The dumbfucks were all working class or poor.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Blackout.xl
The popular depiction of the poor but charismatic working/lower class prince you often see in popular fiction is a myth and a cope. Good social skills require a certain level of IQ, which you are not going to find in somebody with considerably below average intelligence. I knew a fair few people from many different backgrounds during my time in high school and even partied with many of them and all of the most charismatic/likable individuals came from middle or upper middle class backgrounds. The dumbfucks were all working class or poor.
Cope there are tons of extremely low iq people who are completely NT, including mentally disabled people

• Hmm...
Reactions: StolenDays
You know what, I won’t even blame you for this thread, because it’s obvious that your country is a shithole and your view is warped by that.

Charm / social skills has nothing to do with IQ, zilch. ZERO. At best, you need non retarded levels of IQ to be sociable.

Social skills have everything to do with how NT you are and LOOKS. Don’t honestly tell me that you think a chad from a working class family with average/ below average IQ won’t know how to optimally interact with others.

More importantly, don’t tell me you actually think that working class chads won’t be accepted by everyone, which makes it piss easy for them to be sociable.

Stop making these threads

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Muh intelligence muh money. Didn’t read only scanned through your paragraph and it’s all cope.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
disillusioned

You know what, I won’t even blame you for this thread, because it’s obvious that your country is a shithole and your view is warped by that.

Charm / social skills has nothing to do with IQ, zilch. ZERO. At best, you need non retarded levels of IQ to be sociable.

Social skills have everything to do with how NT you are and LOOKS. Don’t honestly tell me that you think a chad from a working class family with average/ below average IQ won’t know how to optimally interact with others.

More importantly, don’t tell me you actually think that working class chads won’t be accepted by everyone, which makes it piss easy for them to be sociable.

Stop making these threads

Cope being charismatic requires a certain level of class which the poor rarely have. Even "dumb rich people" like rappers/celebs/whatever probably have at least decent intelligence. I will agree that it's not required to have Einstein level intelligence but just lol if you think 80 IQ will translate into good social skills. The thing about the low IQ/poor people crowd is that they tend to be loud and obnoxious and utterly lacking in charisma/manners. This is largely the result of low self-awareness and lack of intelligence. I have legit never met anybody from the lower classes I consider charismatic. Like, ever.

And no, this isn't because I live in a "shithole country". This is universal. And no, good looks alone do not carry you if you want to be charismatic. Looks alone may be enough to get laid with women, but they won't get you respect all by themselves. Even chad needs social intelligence to be respected. That means knowing what things to say. How to say them. This requires intelligence. Which stupid poor people rarely have.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500
Cope being charismatic requires a certain level of class which the poor rarely have. Even "dumb rich people" like rappers/celebs/whatever probably have at least decent intelligence. I will agree that it's not required to have Einstein level intelligence but just lol if you think 80 IQ will translate into good social skills. The thing about the low IQ/poor people crowd is that they tend to be loud and obnoxious and utterly lacking in charisma/manners. This is largely the result of low self-awareness and lack of intelligence. I have legit never met anybody from the lower classes I consider charismatic. Like, ever.

And no, this isn't because I live in a "shithole country". This is universal. And no, good looks alone do not carry you if you want to be charismatic. Looks alone may be enough to get laid with women, but they won't get you respect all by themselves. Even chad needs social intelligence to be respected. That means knowing what things to say. How to say them. This requires intelligence. Which stupid poor people rarely have.
This is such a massive cope that you fail to realize is not true, so there’s no point in even responding to this wall of text

Nah generally as your IQ goes up you get more socially retarded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back