The Closer a surgery is to the eyes, the Harder it is to pass as something acceptable

Apex6

Apex6

Iron
water wet in replies == I disect you and your family alive irl

if you disagree explain to me why

I suspect thatt tthe closer a surgery is to the eyes, the harder it is to explain and pass off as sometting normal and not a cosmettic procedure. for example, eye color change is gonna be instantly notticed by ur close friends and impossible to explain at all, cantho and fat graftting around eyes maybe U can say u increased sleep but itt is a big effectt on ttthe face and people will notice ittt, (especially for UEE), eyebrow transplant, cheekbones, zygo are all easier to explain to others, U just have to say thatt U debloattted or lost weight and chances are tthey dontt teven notice, For jaw U can say u did facial excersizes, nose is pretty close tto eyes and hard to explain as well, hair transplant just say U did differentt haircutt or gott on tthe meds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, angelo, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
What about height? If you are an adult you can't explain a LL surgery

What about height? If you are an adult you can't explain a LL surgery
lol that reminds me there is a youtuber from my country who faked being hit by a car and apparently resting for a year He got busted on an meet and greet or something like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Kasanova, subhuman incel and 3 others
LL or rhinoplasty are unexplainable as well. There is no cream or excercise in the world that will smooth a hooked nose or make a grown ass man become 4 inches taller overnight.

May as well stop thinking about elaborate lies and just tell them the truth.

Fillers or implants (when not overdone and Bogdanoffed, like many women do) are easier to explain because you will look better but people don't understand why.
You can chalk them up to fat loss or more sleep.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, twilight, Deleted member 29167 and 3 others
for eye color change u could just say it was due to vision problems

Stop being bitchies and own your fucking surgeries like alpha men do, and travel to the other side of the world right after

LL or rhinoplasty are unexplainable as well. There is no cream or excercise in the world that will smooth a hooked nose or make a grown ass man become 4 inches taller overnight.

Fillers or implants (when not overdone and Bogdanoffed, like many women do) are easier to explain because you will look better but people don't understand why.
Yeah a smoothed dorsal hump cannot be hidden. Even though it's not a terrible failo compared to others it's one that will easily be noticed by others if fixed.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
lol that reminds me there is a youtuber from my country who faked being hit by a car and apparently resting for a year He got busted on an meet and greet or something like that
People do be trying to bust you when you ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, subhuman incel and Lord&Master
People do be trying to bust you when you ascend.

Most People are subconsciously insecure and upset when you are trying to self improve, or get in a better situation.

They don't want YOU TO BE BETTER THAN THEM. They are comfortable when you are below them or at their level.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Octavian_Augustus
Most People are subconsciously insecure and upset when you are trying to self improve, or get in a better situation.

They don't want YOU TO BE BETTER THAN THEM. They are comfortable when you are below them or at their level.
Totally agree.

Last edited:
  • +1
what about not give a single fuck about their opinion and own your shit and man the f up , stop being a bitch then looksmax

• +1
Bluepilled low iq mindset. You dont need to explain anything retard. No one cares.

Who do you think girls prefer?

66481412 2F6D 4B7E 9CF5 BF0DCB16D844 Hi my name is Pedro, im entirely made out of plastic, im all surgeries, everything about me is fake, wanna fuck?

84D56F31 C9B2 4DD4 9CCE 537CD11E6235 Hi ladies my name is Cornelius, im entirely natural, I got 0 surgeries, also Im a bluepilled retard, wanna fuck?

If you are goodlooking no one cares if its from surgery or not. Looks over everything.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, VenatorLuparius, duck and 3 others
Bluepilled low iq mindset. You dont need to explain anything retard. No one cares.

Who do you think girls prefer?

View attachment 2340753 Hi my name is Pedro, im entirely made out of plastic, im all surgeries, everything about me is fake, wanna fuck?

View attachment 2340754Hi ladies my name is Cornelius, im entirely natural, I got 0 surgeries, also Im a bluepilled retard, wanna fuck?

If you are goodlooking no one cares if its from surgery or not. Looks over everything.
You are wrong, they would care. Definitely don't pursue foid who knew you before. Never tell anyone you got surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You are wrong, they would care. Definitely don't pursue foid who knew you before. Never tell anyone you got surgeries.
im not wrong, you 100% are a diagnosed autist and have NEVER talked to a girl. U dont know what u r talking about. Blocked

Only way to fake LLs is to amnesiamax with lifts until LL without having much of a friend group. Also should try to live as far away from the place u grew up as possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Gandy
Bunch of faggots in here worrying about having to explain themselves to other people.

You won't amount to much in life if you care that much about the opinion of other people, whom most are mediocre to say the least...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and CuriousGuy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back