The closest I’ve experienced to not being an incel was on sarms

UglyGod360

UglyGod360

Kraken
I guarantee if we were all on sarms or steroids and in amazing shape we wouldn’t give a shit about hating women bc we would actually be getting attention and validation from foids lol

I say this because last year I was on sarms and I was getting a lot of iois from Beckie’s, it’s the closest non surgical ascension to getting to feel what a true chad feels

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad, isis_Bleach and twinkceluwu
I guarantee if we were all on sarms or steroids and in amazing shape we wouldn’t give a shit about hating women bc we would actually be getting attention and validation from foids lol

I say this because last year I was on sarms and I was getting a lot of iois from Beckie’s, it’s the closest non surgical ascension to getting to feel what a true chad feels
mirin delusion

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, future slavic chad and princeof316
omega terra water. doesnt apply to dudes with really fucked up genetics tho

and tyhen get ED and acne and hair loss fuck nah wioth my shhitty genetics i cant do antything but spam surgferies

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and MA_ascender
and tyhen get ED and acne and hair loss fuck nah wioth my shhitty genetics i cant do antything but spam surgferies
Just use testosterone instead of some mumbai experimental chemicals that kill your liver and dick

Just use testosterone instead of some mumbai experimental chemicals that kill your liver and dick
i dont eve have the money for that rn i already spend all my money on the gym memebership and train ticket... i cant do anything beside that im poor af and live in a cardboar box in germany

• So Sad
Reactions: MA_ascender

Users who are viewing this thread

Back