The collective west must die if non black ethnic SMV ever gets to it's rightful place.abolish white/negro men.

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
The average white man is ugly as shit while the average groid is a butterface and are actually only maxed at low HTN.and that is with some white mixture as pure Africans are so ugly you must turn your face from looking at them and just try to make the interaction not feel as abhorrent as possible.

These races of men have completely undeserved SMV based merely on CIA agendas and propaganda.

The USA national debt is over two HUNDRED trillion in reality.yall already bankrupt and your future descendants will be slowly wiped out(well actually the white populace loses one fourth every generation)and slaves to more fiscal and moral ethnicities.

We saw the power of kpop in getting stacies obsessed with and desperate for Asian men,imagine when we have the power and financial power of the collective west thru BRICs.

The war between the global south and the collective west is really a battle for who is humiliated for further centuries if not enslaved and wiped out.so if you are a patriotic ethnic you must reconsider your position.

The whole assimilate and you will do well is just trope for undesirable races and disliked phenotypes in the west and anglosphere.its not true.

A Nigerian with a heavy accent that is fat can move to the west on asylum and have his pretty white gf or even westernized ethnic gf in at most six months.meanwhile while these western women jump for him a assimilated non black ethnic even a goodlooking one will most likely be incel even if he was born there.

This is so clown world that it must be abolished and made fun of more by ethnic media.

But not only this,these races of men(white and negro)even throw it In Your face smugly and make fun of you for it.

This is a battle we must win.support BRICs and don't be patriotic or naive.

• +1
Reactions: F36
Damn It really is getting hard out there for Asian men
Anyway:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, Costcosuperstore, 0S4MA and 2 others
Damn It really is getting hard out there for Asian men
Anyway:

Yes it's a winner takes all game and the mongoloid race of men are determined with iron will to win even by playing dirty like you guys have done for centuries.btw their descendants will be Asian men while your white women all have mutt babies or no babies at all

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel
Asian smv is going up because of surgerymaxed K-pop group boys not because of the average Asian man :lul:
Yes it's a winner takes all game and the mongoloid race of men are determined with iron will to win even by playing dirty like you guys have done for centuries.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Asian smv is going up because of surgerymaxed K-pop group boys not because of the average Asian man :lul:
We will win even by playing dirty.bribing your politicians.our platforms to direct your youth.we are winning on the economic fronts.we are going to engineer only gigachangs genetically while you guys ban such tech .

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: smallman
What does national debt have to do with ethnics getting poon?

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and murdah
>Asian men get their women taken by white guys

>”MUHHH BLACKS ARE UGLY, BBC IS JOO PROPAGANDA”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, 0S4MA, butterworld and 1 other person
The average white man is ugly as shit while the average groid is a butterface and are actually only maxed at low HTN.and that is with some white mixture as pure Africans are so ugly you must turn your face from looking at them and just try to make the interaction not feel as abhorrent as possible.

These races of men have completely undeserved SMV based merely on CIA agendas and propaganda.

The USA national debt is over two HUNDRED trillion in reality.yall already bankrupt and your future descendants will be slowly wiped out(well actually the white populace loses one fourth every generation)and slaves to more fiscal and moral ethnicities.

We saw the power of kpop in getting stacies obsessed with and desperate for Asian men,imagine when we have the power and financial power of the collective west thru BRICs.

The war between the global south and the collective west is really a battle for who is humiliated for further centuries if not enslaved and wiped out.so if you are a patriotic ethnic you must reconsider your position.

The whole assimilate and you will do well is just trope for undesirable races and disliked phenotypes in the west and anglosphere.its not true.

A Nigerian with a heavy accent that is fat can move to the west on asylum and have his pretty white gf or even westernized ethnic gf in at most six months.meanwhile while these western women jump for him a assimilated non black ethnic even a goodlooking one will most likely be incel even if he was born there.

This is so clown world that it must be abolished and made fun of more by ethnic media.

But not only this,these races of men(white and negro)even throw it In Your face smugly and make fun of you for it.

This is a battle we must win.support BRICs and don't be patriotic or naive.
So why are white guys cucking you? Its not because of jew propaganda…

• +1
>Asian men get their women taken by white guys

>”MUHHH BLACKS ARE UGLY, BBC IS JOO PROPAGANDA”
I'm a turk on the more Caucasian side of phenotype but still see myself as Asian.I know for a fact turk men white Slavic foid is way more common than the opposite.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
So why are white guys cucking you? Its not because of jew propaganda…
CIA media.btw,we Turks cuck white guys not the opposite .

I'm a turk on the more Caucasian side of phenotype but still see myself as Asian.I know for a fact turk men white Slavic foid is way more common than the opposite.
What are you complaining about? You’re a white-passing turkic, what propaganda is reducing your smv?

What are you complaining about? You’re a white-passing turkic, what propaganda is reducing your smv?
Westerners hate Turks for historical reasons plus religious ones.

We will win even by playing dirty.bribing your politicians.our platforms to direct your youth.we are winning on the economic fronts.we are going to engineer only gigachangs genetically while you guys ban such tech .
Aren't you native american not asian

• JFL
IMG 9288

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Dude I posted my pics on here.Im a tatar passing turk.not fully Caucasoid,but mostly Caucasoid .kinda Keanu reeves/ancient Mughal painting phenotype.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and smallman
Dude I posted my pics on here.Im a tatar passing turk.not fully Caucasoid,but mostly Caucasoid .kinda Keanu reeves/ancient Mughal painting phenotype.

:feelswat:

• JFL
You do realize the West dying will lead to a domino effect in the rest of the world, right?

• +1