The common overestimation of Looksmaxxing-potential and unrealistic expectations (Read only if mentally stable)

GreekGenes

GreekGenes

Mediterraneanmaxxed Specimen
So, you get a lot of people here who make threads about the 35 surgeries they have planned to undergo in the future.

Oftentimes they're borderline sub5/ltns, who think that those surgeries will be life-changing and turn them into htn+. They often expect to suddenly become successful with women.

Let me curb those expectations by saying this:

Sub5s will rarely be able to ascend anywhere beyond mtn. And the problem is that that even as mtn they may remain sexless, because mtn doesn't make the cut. Despite all the money you spent on surgery the harsh reality is you might still be unattractive and invisible to women.

There's basically two possible scenarios here:

Scenario 1) You undergo those aforementioned 35 surgeries and end up theoretically higher on the PSL scale - but you'll be uncanny af and very low on appeal, because even if not botched the different surgeries might not harmonise well.

Scenario 2) You undergo those aforementioned 35 surgeries and end up botched and even worse off than before

Very, very rarely does a scenario 3) exist where your surgeries will all properly fall into place and ascend you by 2 PSL points or so. VERY RARELY.

Conclusion? The conclusion might be unpopular, but i believe that Looksmaxxing is only feasible if you're already mtn+.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PeakIncels, overtier1011, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
only if ur eye area is unfixable due to low ipd, nct, or low pfl u cannot ascend

otherwise its easy to get a new lower third that makes you chad

also dangerous to get a rhino, high chance of botched

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
Read every word.

Useless post since only 2-3% tops of users here go for hard surgery.

Most just lie in bed and rot ... coping with diet and skincare.

Off to the gym now , bye:forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Conclusion? The conclusion might be unpopular, but i believe that Looksmaxxing is only feasible if you're already mtn+.
that is why I am here
I plan to have surgeries in the future

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort
It impresses me how OP is capable of writing the most basic stuff while thinking he enlightens people.

Go straight to the point: Most users won't be able to afford surgeries and you got to have a decent base for the surgeries to work, otherwise you will look uncanny. There you go. Pretty simple.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Giorgio, overtier1011 and 1 other person
2024cel with a completely novel, definitely never heard before opinion
1rnKoo

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
amazing shit that is spread around here! unfortunately your opinion is invalidated by the fact that nearly everything on this earth is really malleable, humans, our dna, nature. shit there are clinical studies for Crispr being used for non disease and for "cosmetic" (really just studying & finding misc stuff related to looksmaxing like genes responsible for melanin and removing that)

and as that principle follows, it follows for plastic surgery, dont even need to explain more, go look at giant.inplants

only if ur eye area is unfixable due to low ipd, nct, or low pfl u cannot ascend

otherwise its easy to get a new lower third that makes you chad

also dangerous to get a rhino, high chance of botched
Lower third is my bad area lifefuel

I want to risk it and hope to be among those lucky rare in which the surgerys goes well and does not seem uncanny i have nothing to lose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back