The controversy: Is it better to eat more or eat less and stay skinny during puberty

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
TItle,
The controversy is, eating more food in puberty and getting high caloric intake will allow for optimal growth with all nutrients taken in guaretning no malnutrition or missed nutrition, however, this will likely mean a higher bodyfat % which means more estrogen which means less testosterone related growth during puberty. That's where staying skinny comes in, if you eat less food and stay skinny during puberty you will probably have less body fat but however, you may lose some nutritional benefits. So which is better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Lux and WadlowMaxxing
Eat more & be active. gym early tbh ngl, you are coping not going to gym at 12 but meanwhile Lebron james son started gym at 12

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, slayer69, Lux and 2 others
EAT BIG TO GET BIG NIGGA

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, slayer69, Lux and 1 other person
you can manage to eat more at surplus without getting a high body fat percentage so do that or eat at maintenance

• +1
Reactions: Lux
I was fat as hell during puberty. Wish my parents let me grind the gym. I wanted to start in 8th grade. Lo and behold, they finally let me in 12th which sucks but oh well. I grew to 6'4 so it is what it is.
I recommend starting earlier though. In 3 months of gym-maxing Iam getting way more female attention than ever coupled with mewing whether it's cope or not.
IMO, eat a shit ton but also work out to boost frame and growth during puberty, good luck

Big Eatz Big Lookz

Stay around 14-16% body fat. That’s not high enough to lower T and not low enough to stunt growth. Also you should have some muscle mass. And BMI should be in the healthy range.