The Cope has to stop (THE TRUTH ABOUT TELLEMT REVEALED)

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
Okay I admit it I’m actually subhuman, I won’t be making any more narcy brag threads and will change my tag back too coping gymcel as that’s what I am. I’m actually truecel tbh, I can’t get laid to save my life. I don’t know why I’m coping I’m just a shitskin malnourished somalisubhuman , I don’t even get iois tbh they are all iods.

I’m sorry @5foot8Paki hoping we can become friends. Im actually might be the biggest subhuman on this forum ded srs. And I apologize to all you guys for spamming my pictures and brag threads, I will be leaving this forum soon for good so you guys don’t have to witness my abomination, I’m easily the ugliest guy here. I will just be the coping gymcel that i am

I’m sorry @Rift678 for posting my subhumanity you mog and I dream to be part of your giga slayer squad called the tribe. You guys are godz

I’m sorry @Titbot you are one of the hottest indians I have ever seen in my life your potential is insane and you will ascend soon

I apologize to you @BigBiceps for arguing with u my face is truly unfortunate and I look like a low t somalian

I’m also sorry @toth77 you may be a little pretty boytwink but you are more appealling to girls compared to me, u mog me to oblivion sorry for fighting with you

I very very sorry @Mathafack I’m actually very ugly and imo my height and frame won’t save me it’s truly over I’m truecel.

I also want to apologize to @ImprovLoser for calling him a nigger

I get iods everyday tbh, since I’m a ugly nigger, life is a Scam as a sub4psl male.

I apologize to all the mods for being trash poster. I’m legit truecel. And I’m also mentalcel on top of all this. I will be leaving this forum soon since no one likes me anymore, I ruined my reputation here as a subhuman narcy bragger. And my post rep ration is getting worse I was over a 2 ratio before jfl. I will be living my life as a lonely ogre gymcel, unlike shrek I wont find my Fiona:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Tears are falling down my eyes as I’m typing this thread.Please forgive me everyone for awful delusion behaviour, I will be leaving soon since I have nothing to offer. Inb4 I’m low t. I’m leaving this forum for good soon so I can save you guys from my subhumanity.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Chadelite, Deleted member 3202 and 6 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Solidcoin and GrayEyedBarrett
don't make excuse to anybody beside Him.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
and you mog most, don't feel bad, never.
have hope until the end. it's all that matters, have a boiling heart for IT, act good !
he just make troll post like the subhuman crybaby blackout

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and stuckneworleans
blackout 2.0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Chadelite, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Jfl when a black guy calls another black guy a nigger. This is peak PSL.

and you mog most, don't feel bad, never.
have hope until the end. it's all that matters, have a boiling heart for IT, act good !
I will leave soon, I can’t take the mog from beautiful people here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
8EBF457A 481F 4C23 AE0A 0E90F85D6B66

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2684, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 6 others
@Blackout.xl thoughts?

most bipolar man ive ever seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
Never ever show weakness on this forum you’ve fucked it op

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
most bipolar man ive ever seen
Bro you are right, I would be down to hang irl, we could some drinks tbh, u down? I’m ded srs or I’m too subhuman for you

This thread is high E
Go back to being a bragger

Okay I admit it I’m actually subhuman, I won’t be making any more narcy brag threads and will change my tag back too coping gymcel as that’s what I am. I’m actually truecel tbh, I can’t get laid to save my life. I don’t know why I’m coping I’m just a shitskin malnourished somalisubhuman , I don’t even get iois tbh they are all iods.

I’m sorry @5foot8Paki hoping we can become friends. Im actually might be the biggest subhuman on this forum ded srs. And I apologize to all you guys for spamming my pictures and brag threads, I will be leaving this forum soon for good so you guys don’t have to witness my abomination, I’m easily the ugliest guy here. I will just be the coping gymcel that i am

I’m sorry @Rift678 for posting my subhumanity you mog and I dream to be part of your giga slayer squad called the tribe. You guys are godz

I’m sorry @Titbot you are one of the hottest indians I have ever seen in my life your potential is insane and you will ascend soon

I apologize to you @BigBiceps for arguing with u my face is truly unfortunate and I look like a low t somalian

I’m also sorry @toth77 you may be a little pretty boytwink but you are more appealling to girls compared to me, u mog me to oblivion sorry for fighting with you

I very very sorry @Mathafack I’m actually very ugly and imo my height and frame won’t save me it’s truly over I’m truecel.

I get iods everyday tbh, since I’m a ugly nigger, life is a Scam as a sub4psl male.

I apologize to all the mods for being trash poster. I’m legit truecel. And I’m also mentalcel on top of all this. I will be leaving this forum soon since no one likes me anymore, I ruined my reputation here as a subhuman narcy bragger. And my post rep ration is getting worse I was over a 2 ratio before jfl. I will be living my life as a lonely ogre gymcel, unlike shrek I wont find my Fiona:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Tears are falling down my eyes as I’m typing this thread.Please forgive me everyone for awful delusion behaviour, I will be leaving soon since I have nothing to offer. Inb4 I’m low t. I’m leaving this forum for good soon so I can save you guys from my subhumanity.
Delete this and inject T

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2506 and Deleted member 5143
Wasted on a subhuamn race
wtf east african is the best pheno
youre eritrean right? close enough to ethiopian to be honest
maybe one day youll understand
8426382798 903e5d2534 b

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
wtf east african is the best pheno
youre eritrean right? close enough to ethiopian to be honest
maybe one day youll understand
View attachment 382279
Thanks for the kind words brother during these tough times and I seen your pic you are a mogger and yes half Eritrean

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
cope,

we subhuman mog you to death you utter human

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5143
A4BCDEBD 06D7 44CF AB86 0EBF81B78A67
A4BCDEBD 06D7 44CF AB86 0EBF81B78A67

Last edited:
you are trolling man there is no way a gigaslayer BBC is a virgin and so low T mentally