The Coping is Over. I Want to Have Slightly Green Eyes.

LiteralCaucasian

LiteralCaucasian

Schizo
I have been coping about my light brown eyes for as long as I've been on this God-forsaken website. The thing about them is that they're THIS close to being green. In fact, my brother has a pair of 'em himself.
S1888429608700608:gr3.jpeg

My eyes are number 16's center bit. Only completely brown instead of partially.
How can I lighten them only by a little bit so they step into the dark green/light brown area? I don't want contact lenses as that'd destroy my self esteem and make me look like a gargantuan faggot. I don't want to have a massive surgery either, as that's far too expensive for a small change like eye colour. I've heard of some kind of eye drops which apparently decrease the melanin in the for little to no risk. I don't need much here.
RedPill me on eye color changing.

@pneumocystosis may know a thing or two as he too, is coping about having light brown eyes like me.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, poopoohead, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
MSM and contacts or LDAR

U not white if ur eyes r dark bro. Soz. Deuces ✌️

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19469
U not white if ur eyes r dark bro. Soz. Deuces ✌️
Literally more than 60% of Europe isn't white. More than half of UK isn't white. Autochthonous people BTW.

Literally more than 60% of Europe isn't white. More than half of UK isn't white. Autochthonous people BTW.
They share the same phenotypical trait as ethnics: dark eyes

so how can they be white?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 19469
They share the same phenotypical trait as ethnics: dark eyes

so how can they be white?
White means to look White. Brown eyes aren't inherently a non-European trait.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deprived and Deleted member 19469
Mine are probably 16, idk
Eye area 2

Your best bet supposedly is Stroma, but it isn't out yet. Most eye laser companies due not adress color intensity, only depigment your eye, leaving a soulless dark grey color that is even worse than brown. Apparently, Stroma will also adress color intensity and give the true natural looking, light eye results...but who knows, it may never be out.

Your eye color is hazel if it is 17, that's a very good color bro.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I have been coping about my light brown eyes for as long as I've been on this God-forsaken website. The thing about them is that they're THIS close to being green. In fact, my brother has a pair of 'em himself.

How can I lighten them only by a little bit so they step into the dark green/light brown area? I don't want contact lenses as that'd destroy my self esteem and make me look like a gargantuan faggot. I don't want to have a massive surgery either, as that's far too expensive for a small change like eye colour. I've heard of some kind of eye drops which apparently decrease the melanin in the for little to no risk. I don't need much here.

@pneumocystosis may know a thing or two as he too, is coping about having light brown eyes like me.
I have green eyes... but... lol you gonna get blind for this? :feelskek:

Just send me the money, I will send @badg96 to poke your eyes out and install A10 :mask:

View attachment 1930080

Your best bet supposedly is Stroma, but it isn't out yet. Most eye laser companies due not adress color intensity, only depigment your eye, leaving a soulless dark grey color that is even worse than brown. Apparently, Stroma will also adress color intensity and give the true natural looking, light eye results...but who knows, it may never be out.

It's just that I look much better when the pictures I'm in have a flash on. It looks like I have green eyes there. I want that to be all the time. Grey is indeed a bad option. I'll have grey eyes when I'm 80 years old.

I have green eyes... but... lol you gonna get blind for this? :feelskek:

Just send me the money, I will send @badg96 to poke your eyes out and install A10 :mask:
As I said in the OP, I don't want to blind myself. That's the thing.
Are there any other ways to slightly depigment my eyes? It's literally the lowest amount possible needed. From light brown to light green.

View attachment 1930080

Yours look more like 17-18 TBH. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and NegativeNorwood
It's just that I look much better when the pictures I'm in have a flash on. It looks like I have green eyes there. I want that to be all the time. Grey is indeed a bad option. I'll have grey eyes when I'm 80 years old.

Yeah everyone's eyes look much better with a flash on, even blue eyed people.
Siesta CL contacts seem to be a very good, cheap and natural option to give a try if you want some instant change, but I'm afraid solutions like Stroma will probably take many years to fully develop or be horribly expensive, you do not have black eyes so lighter eyes isn't something that would ascend you much tbh.

Yours look more like 17-18 TBH. :unsure:

Well said, wanted to write 17 but wrote 16 instead.
Yeah 17 looks the most similar to me.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Shit I'm an idiot
All of the images in OP are under light already
Meaning mine are already like a mix of 13-15. IE my real colour.

Which one is mine?
Eyes

100 points to the guy who can guess correctly :feelshehe:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Shit I'm an idiot
All of the images in OP are under light already
Meaning mine are already like a mix of 13-15. IE my real colour.

That's a mogger color jfl
Hazel/green eyes and dark blonde/light brown hair is legit awesome coloring
gabriel.jpg
depositphotos_13023193-stock-photo-gabriel-aubry.jpg

Seems to be number 13 to me
Close, and most people indeed say i have green eyes. But... this is just a visual effect... they are not green :feelshehe:

50 points. Who gets another 50 points :popcorn:

That's a mogger color jfl
Hazel/green eyes and dark blonde/light brown hair is legit awesome coloring
gabriel.jpg
depositphotos_13023193-stock-photo-gabriel-aubry.jpg
That's why I want to have that colour even when not exposed to direct light

Artemis

T50 subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, BoneDensity, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
That's why I want to have that colour even when not exposed to direct light
They look grey under direct sunlight though. Lifeless color, like all blue.

Also, no one will ever know unless you take professional high-resolution shots, like i did above.

So... nobody really cares IRL tbh :feelsokman:

• So Sad
Reactions: NegativeNorwood

Also, no one will ever know unless you take professional high-resolution shots, like i did above.

Yeah perhaps I am overblowing this. Subconsciously I just want to have a rarer colour.
Just attach a ring light to your head 24/7 theory

selfie-ring-light-header.jpg
beautiful-young-caucasian-girl-makeup-260nw-1424834441.jpg
Elevated ideological stance

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and NegativeNorwood

Same happens to me, no such a thing as very light brown eyes all the time, just normal brown in regular lighting :(

Eye area

• +1
When you don't take pics with direct light into the eyes...

...Cavill... BEHOLD NUMBER <= 4:

d097119838fed65d29736a7d01a51fd4

OMG. Must be his blue eyes... :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
It happens to all eyes.

This is why eye color is cope. :feelsokman:
Well anyway I just hope I'll find a way to remove some melanin from my eyes so that they'll show a dash of green.

• +1
It happens to all eyes.

This is why eye color is cope. :feelsokman:

Only very light eyed people benefit from it. One of my best friends is bug eyed but has very light blue/green eyes, like the 10 example, and gets complimented a lot on his eyes. Meanwhile, I eye area mog him to death but 0 compliments due to eye color.
I have the same pheno/coloring as Chico, which means I will have to be legit perfect for my eyes to receive a compliment jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Artemis
This thread is just a circle jerk of
3x

• JFL
I need to know as well. How to lighten eyes. I am in the exact same situation

I need to know as well. How to lighten eyes. I am in the exact same situation
Light brown eyes with a green look under direct light?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Light brown eyes with a green look under direct light?
Hazel eyes that look good under direct light but like two ethnic brown shithole points under normal circumstances

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 2729

Hmm idk what eye colour mine is

View attachment 1930080

Dude

Don’t care to say

It's better that way, the image of you pouting your lips in front of the mirror trying to imitate Delon's hollow cheeks is quite funny per se. Have a good day bruv.

• JFL
It's better that way, the image of you pouting your lips in front of the mirror trying to imitate Delon's hollow cheeks is quite funny per se. Have a good day bruv.
I was gonna say I can tell your ugly that’s all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Artemis and NegativeNorwood