The cops just opened fire on me ...

ldar = cope

ldar = cope

Failed driver's license 4 times
because they find me so intimidating. I just wanted to get my daily 20x Cheeseburgers from Mc Donalds, I accidentally broke the door with my big frame (happens often tbh).
I also met Broderick Hunter! Nice guy, but he always looked down on the ground and sweated heavily, maybe he caught a cold? I hope he gets well soon.

I ate 10x Cheeseburgers at once with only 2 bites and then realized something in the side of my body and heard people screaming.

I looked down only to find several bullets stuck in my thick skin. I thought it was from my daily skincare routine, where I try to penetrate my skin with a Deagle to promote collagenproduction. But in an instant I heard a man scream "Come out you fucking monster! We encircled the building!! Don't harm anyone and we won't harm you!"

I didn't know who they meant, so I just ignored them, as a law-abiding citizen, ofc.

Again I heard the policeman shout: " Come out or we ... or we ...."

Again, there was no monster in here, so I just sat there and browsed looksmax with my mobile.

The police left after few awkward minutes, maybe they found the Monster ?

Calum von Moger then approached me and said I am a fking beast and really stood my ground against those cops, I didn't know what he was talking about, but I took it as a compliment.

He also asked me to marry his gigastacey sister, so I can wear the name "von MOGer" and he would feel honoured if I do so.

Now I am here writing this short text, tomorrow is the marriage, you can call me "von MOG" from now on

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Gebirgscel and Alexanderr
The only fire they opened on you was the firehose, to wash off the hbo

03aaa1d29ec180a28a09d13ec9e7d5ad500x500x1

D

N

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464