The correct answer was so simple lmfao

Averagecel

Averagecel

Only God can judge me
Moral of the story and a life lesson: STOP OVERTHINKING EVERYTHING. THE ANSWER MIGHT BE EASIER THAN YOU MIGHT THINK.:bigbrain:

After I gave the final and most important hint, the Beatles' song
"Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds",
I logged out, and when I logged back in, I saw that nobody had gotten the answer right, even though it was so simple (with all the hints and shit).

So I decided to make this thread to to explain it to you why the Beatles song's title, combined with the other hints, would make it obvious to even someone with an average IQ that the correct answer is:
Lysergic acid diethylamide (the full name of LSD contains 24 letters)

Why? Because nigga, the title has aroused controversy among listeners, and is a known misconception that people have about it, they think it's an acronym for LSD (acid) but according to the Beatles themselves it's not an acronym for acid, but another thing (I won't bother to go into detail).

I told you many times that it's a simple challenge, and that there's one element that has no deep meaning, it's {√L÷S+D} +, it looks like a complex element, but in reality it has no deep meaning, I just made it look deep just to confuse you. It simply means LSD. That's all. The real details where the number of 🤯 emojis and the number of the "+" sign.

I even gave hidden hints, which are these: initially I offered 24€ to @_MVP_ (Again, 24 letters for the full name of LSD). LSD is an acronym containing 3 letters, that's why I posted three times the post where I challenged @_MVP_ to find the simple answer (it was initially only meant for him), but because later I made it an all-inclusive challenge, I simply calculated 3×24=72. I was trying to tell you niggas that LSD as an acronym was the main focus in the original post. But I admit it was confusing until I posted the Beatles' song, which would have given it away if you would have had some knowledge about the song or simply if you would have done some research on the famous controversy of the song, and in the end, it was simply a matter of connecting the dots.

Screenshot 2024 08 10 17 14 47 748

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chintuck22, notsocommonthumb, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
youre not cool

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad and Averagecel
OP you should :

Suicide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadstock, future slavic chad and Averagecel
Nigga thinks he’s smart but in reality he’s a scum felon

• JFL
Reactions: Averagecel
shit we low iq

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
i was literally looking at the lsd molecule for like 1 hour
never began

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., N1666, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Not a word

• Ugh..
Send me those 72 moneys of whatever currency it was dont remember

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
Send me those 72 moneys of whatever currency it was dont remember
I'll give it to your whore mother in cash, after I fuck her hardcore in front of you, bitch :bigbrain:

• +1
I'll give it to your whore mother in cash, after I fuck her hardcore in front of you, bitch :bigbrain:
What would u do if i inserted a hot flaming rod down ur mothers throat then fucked her from the back with that rod in her mouth still?

• +1
What would u do if i inserted a hot flaming rod down ur mothers throat then fucked her from the back with that rod in her mouth still?
Lame comeback, as expected from an Aids-suffering homeless junkie.:ogre:

• +1
i was literally looking at the lsd molecule for like 1 hour
never began
I only feel sorry for you and @DalitBoss for making you think hard and wasting your time.

But, as a dark triad mastermind :bigbrain:, it was my plan all along to get the dumbass niggas to use all the braincells that they have left to solve a simple challenge that looks complex.

Comedy Central Lol GIF
Funny GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and BrutalMogger
I only feel sorry for you and @DalitBoss for making you think hard and wasting your time.

But, as a dark triad mastermind :bigbrain:, it was my plan all along to get the dumbass niggas to use all the braincells that they have left to solve a simple challenge that looks complex.

Comedy Central Lol GIF
Funny GIF
"life is like a laundry basket, sometimes stinks sometimes it doesnt" thank you for providing this experience, which i will use to achieve my goal of 624 IQ.

• Love it
Last edited:
  • Love it
no not overthinking for my disgusting deformed trucel face