The COVID scam ruined my teen years unironically

alcoholicToad

alcoholicToad

Bronze
During COVID I had to switch schools because everyone thought my family were radical conspiracy theorists, my entire friend group was completely brainwashed so they all kissed the ass of the government and I quickly became a complete social pariah. I outright refused to wear a mask, and the only time I ever did muzzle myself was when I showed up to school with a Russian gas mask for a joke JFL.

I miss my old friend group soo badly man, this all happened from 14-16 and I really feel that the COVID autism fucked everything up. I was forced to move schools because no person had the courage to side with my family. To be honest my friends weren't even the best of friends, but deciding to ghost them was a very reckless decision. At the same time it wasn't really my fault because our views were completely incompatible, I should also mention that the school was insanely politically left so the opinion of the majority overshadowed any semblance of critical thinking.

It just makes me very depressed to think about it all, I often have dreams about my old friends too. I'm 19 rn, I live in Australia though so university is shitty for meeting people.

Fucking brutal bro, it's like I cut off a major part of my identity and didn't realise at the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, goo25 and N1666
same brah :fuk:

imagine the world getting closed off in your peak years

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, ryuken, HarshBDSMmaster and 1 other person
My cucked dad wouldn’t let me go out with my friends during that time because he thought he’d get covid :soy:. I missed out on so much and would literally have to rot in my room all day.

Then all my friends distanced them self from me because, I had such a good life and social circle. On top of that I found this place which made me even more autistic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, ShowerMaxxing, ryuken and 2 others
Thats your fault you should have just had mask

• +1
Reactions: goo25
and the only time I ever did muzzle myself was when I showed up to school with a Russian gas mask for a joke JFL.
I wouldnt even wear that for a halloween costume.
Social suicide

• JFL
Reactions: goo25
Too many compliant NPCs here
Its not even because of Inhib, This is just crazy cringe reddit humor. Band kid shit for real.

• JFL
Reactions: goo25 and alcoholicToad
During COVID I had to switch schools because everyone thought my family were radical conspiracy theorists, my entire friend group was completely brainwashed so they all kissed the ass of the government and I quickly became a complete social pariah. I outright refused to wear a mask, and the only time I ever did muzzle myself was when I showed up to school with a Russian gas mask for a joke JFL.

I miss my old friend group soo badly man, this all happened from 14-16 and I really feel that the COVID autism fucked everything up. I was forced to move schools because no person had the courage to side with my family. To be honest my friends weren't even the best of friends, but deciding to ghost them was a very reckless decision. At the same time it wasn't really my fault because our views were completely incompatible, I should also mention that the school was insanely politically left so the opinion of the majority overshadowed any semblance of critical thinking.

It just makes me very depressed to think about it all, I often have dreams about my old friends too. I'm 19 rn, I live in Australia though so university is shitty for meeting people.

Fucking brutal bro, it's like I cut off a major part of my identity and didn't realise at the time.
This is super based

• +1
Reactions: alcoholicToad
Its not even because of Inhib, This is just crazy cringe reddit humor. Band kid shit for real.
View attachment 3072492

I think when you consider how retarded the situation was, it was funny as fuck.

You had all these retards walking around thinking that they were protected from a virus with a 0.03% death rate. JFL you’re such an NPC, you probably watch TV daily and just automatically adopt the opinion of the majority.

I think when you consider how retarded the situation was, it was funny as fuck.

You had all these retards walking around thinking that they were protected from a virus with a 0.03% death rate. JFL you’re such an NPC, you probably watch TV daily and just automatically adopt the opinion of the majority.
Thats not even what I was talking about retard. I pointed out the fact you wore such a cringy fucking gas mask to school

Thats not even what I was talking about retard. I pointed out the fact you wore such a cringy fucking gas mask to school
And yet the fact you can’t acknowledge the context convinces me that you are sub 90IQ, this COVID bullshit took over everything, I wasn’t just gonna let some Jews walk all over me like a little submissive docile NPC

And yet the fact you can’t acknowledge the context convinces me that you are sub 90IQ
Keep on ranting about covid you wont ever come back from wearing this to school.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I wonder what the faculty thought. Would be an amazing day to be a teacher