the crime of animal abuse is looks-based

noobs

noobs

Kraken
no one will care if you kill a deer, lion, snake or vulture but when you kill a cute animal it becomes animal abuse

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Rhino LeFort and n9wiff
Yeah everyone knows this but why are normies so afraid of admiting this?

Ridiculous lmfao

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231, Rhino LeFort, greycel and 1 other person
U could argue deers are cute though

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Yeah everyone knows this but why are normies so afraid of admiting this?

Ridiculous lmfao
"Normal" or "blue-pilled ig" worldviews kill critical thinking, self awareness and individuality. Hence why normies don't speak out against this. When they hear that a crime against a dog or cat or whatever their first though is to instinctively go "This is wrong, I need to stop this".

This leads to many arguments where the people try at all costs to win the arguement instead of actually having a fair exchange of points. Brainwashed into all these hard truths

People are just so brainwashed into thinking this is wrong, that is wrong, you are sexist, racist, a bigot etc. that in this modern sphere it is nearly futile to argue against the main narrative being pushed by (((who?))) :lul:. But seriously though, this slave mindset kills intellectualism, creativity and true individuality.

Most people who think they are unique today from what I've seen are just dumb extreme contrarians who only do it to feel special

Enough about my rant though, rate me

20240706 212908

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and noobs
U could argue deers are cute though
they dont interact with humans

for people to care about something they must be in society

people or animals that are isolated arent cared for

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231

It's betabuxxing without sex :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and noobs
"Normal" or "blue-pilled ig" worldviews kill critical thinking, self awareness and individuality. Hence why normies don't speak out against this. When they hear that a crime against a dog or cat or whatever their first though is to instinctively go "This is wrong, I need to stop this".

This leads to many arguments where the people try at all costs to win the arguement instead of actually having a fair exchange of points. Brainwashed into all these hard truths

People are just so brainwashed into thinking this is wrong, that is wrong, you are sexist, racist, a bigot etc. that in this modern sphere it is nearly futile to argue against the main narrative being pushed by (((who?))) :lul:. But seriously though, this slave mindset kills intellectualism, creativity and true individuality.

Most people who think they are unique today from what I've seen are just dumb extreme contrarians who only do it to feel special

Enough about my rant though, rate me

View attachment 3162365
Lots of people insist on keeping their pets inside too which is so delusional cause theyre literally animals and would much rather be doing animal shit but we love to idealize them as these cute little creatures who are smol bean and shit idk. this is kinda related but just felt like sharing this 🤔:ogre:

• Woah
Reactions: n9wiff
Lots of people insist on keeping their pets inside too which is so delusional cause theyre literally animals and would much rather be doing animal shit but we love to idealize them as these cute little creatures who are smol bean and shit idk. this is kinda related but just felt like sharing this 🤔:ogre:
This might depend on a case to case basis though

For examples dogs vs wild canines, dogs form loyal bonds to owners due to centuries of selective breeding.

• +1
Some of the "pure-bred" dogs are actually so genetically fucked that they have reduced life-spans, countless deformities and can't survive in the wild for the sake of aesthetics for us.

• Woah

one time i was reading in a field and there was a mom and a baby deer. the mom must have wandered off and left the baby alone, so out of curiosity it came over to investigate me. i didn't see it because i was reading, and it kind of barked at me in order to get my attention. i could see it was trying to figure out what i was. it was cute as shit.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
This might depend on a case to case basis though

For examples dogs vs wild canines, dogs form loyal bonds to owners due to centuries of selective breeding.
True
Some of the "pure-bred" dogs are actually so genetically fucked that they have reduced life-spans, countless deformities and can't survive in the wild for the sake of aesthetics for us.
Yeah ive always hated how humans made them a cute thing to display. I do fw dogs though and everything but i do think they have their instincts ingrained within them and it makes me sad “we” stripped them of living a more fulfilling life

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff