The cringe term “matrix” is somewhat real

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Silver
Most things in the world today are against us men. It’s done on purpose to keep a flowing society of working class npcs.

It’s hard to live a life trying to ignore this fact that there is a matrix.

I can’t go one day without knowing everything I consume and live in is cucking my ability to ascend and have an abundant life.

Literally everything is against us now: manipulated air quality, fluoride in water, any sort of Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, music frequency & anything modern. It’s has a behind the curtain truth to de-humanizing us. [enter specific ethnic group].

Even if it’s very menial, it decreases our brain power by 20-30%. That % could make our minds think in a way that allows us to reach wealth & knowledge so much quicker. Having a mind that isn’t constrained to its small beliefs that were basically programmed into you as a kid.

The best thing you can do is to remove your degrading beliefs about anything. For example a person who was told they were an athlete their whole childhood will have an enormous amount of ease eating healthy, being healthy and being competent, rather than the kid who was told he was always clumsy and lazy. Even if your PFC part of your brain thinks that you aren’t clumsy or lazy, your amygdala was still programmed to believe what you were programmed to think.

Your amygdala makes impulse decisions so it’s a very important part of your brain. And it’s more important to fix these beliefs.

I’m stuck at the part of removing these beliefs that were given to me as a kid by bad parents & teachers.
I don’t think journaling about these beliefs will change much but maybe we can implant new beliefs over a period of time to our subconscious.

It’s a pain but it’s worth it. It’s like a real time strength boost, re-creating our beliefs.

Examples of beliefs: believing you have high testosterone (proven scientifically to increase), believing you are a healthy person, believing you are a very social person, believing you are desired by women.

They all work. When I was a skinny average kid I started believing all of these things and constantly repeated them in my mind. What I got in return was more connections, I worked harder, learned more, ate healthier and was overall a better person.

Your beliefs control the way you act and think.

Start learning about beliefs and your identity. How you perceive yourself and everything else is key to having a strong mind.

You may think you have a strong enough mind. But then why aren’t you rich? Your mind isn’t strong enough.

Read reality transurfing or rot to never be remembered

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, edodalic29, reek and 1 other person
Biggest prattle sesh mb

not cringe if it’s facts

Reading thread right now

• +1
Reactions: reek
Water but yeah we have to rise together as a brotherhood against the jews and different pills & other bs propaganda that the jews made for us

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and TechnoBoss
Water but yeah we have to rise together as a brotherhood against the jews and different pills & other bs propaganda that the jews made for us
Yea, you gotta become an elite to have any impact on the world

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29