The critical value in this world is food, clean water, labor, companionship, and shelter

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Hungry Night Court GIF by Laff

Food

You can achieve this by hunting, gathering, bartering, or fishing.

Water Agua GIF

Clean Water

You can achieve this by finding a clean water source, bartering, or cleaning water yourself using the proper method.

Working Out Of Office GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

Labor

You can achieve this by moving your body or bartering resources in exchange for labor. Or, have children and put them to work. "Welcome to Earth, here's a hammer. Get busy."

Heart Love GIF by Nattan_Universe

Companionship

You can achieve this by attracting an opposite gender by offering resources or teaming up with the person for better survival.

Vintage Moving In GIF by Allison Ponthier

Shelter

This is where the problem begins. People ahead of you took all of the land in our world. They will sell or rent you some but their price isn't food, clean water, labor, or companionship. Their price is currency, which their families own. But they don't sell currency. Their families will trade their currency in exchange for labor, massive production of food, or clean water. They will also give you currency in exchange for temporary/permanent companionship. However, the landowner requires a lot of currency. So you have to barter a lot of labor, food, water, or companionship for currency.

War Fight GIF by TRT

War

You can go to war over the land you would like. But knowing you're outnumbered, you'll die. The land owners are protected by armies and local armies called police. If you go to war for a piece of land, you will lose.

Storming Tropical Storm GIF by Storyful

Therefore, you must labor your life away for shelter. If you ever do pay it off, the landowners will come and want it back in exchange for currency. If you turn down their offer, they'll run a fucking hurricane into you, bitch, what up?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and MoggerGaston
You forgot to mention canthal tilt

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
no companionship for my face

• So Sad
Their families will trade their currency in exchange for labor, massive production of food, or clean water. They
Remember how companies tried to pull away basic necessities to stay alive and label them as "Luxury Goods".
Nestlé tried it with water a few years ago.
Again and again.

• +1
no companionship for my face
It can still happen but don't expect a Hollywood face

Remember how companies tried to pull away basic necessities to stay alive and label them as "Luxury Goods".
Nestlé tried it with water a few years ago.
Again and again.
Somewhat i remember but the idea sounds like them. The rich, corporations, medical industry, and government treat the people like dummies and convince themselves they're at the top of the food chain. Serious delusional retards and they're about to put us all in danger. Fingers cross, the military arrests them during the war with China

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and LancasteR