The Cuban Revolution succeeded because Fidel Castro and Che Guevara were gigachads

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
Regardless of his politics, he was objectively very attractive and literally mogs 90% of models and actors which probably explains why his legacy is sealed despite having never really accomplished his long-term goals:

Che young
Che 4
1 Che

Which brings up the other chad, Fidel Castro, standing at a proud 6'3 and rumoured to have fathered hundreds of children, including his son, Justin Trudeau:

Castro with Mama Trudeau

Castro Trudeau

With Chad Guevara

Castro and Fidel

Haters gonna hate, but these two chads changed history just with raw sex appeal and ballsy courage (invading a sovereign nation backed by the United States in fuckin' yacht? Who the hell does *that*?!?), and managed to slay hundreds of women both figuratively and literally in the process. RIP Commandante and Che

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18325, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 9 others
Why is trudeau so cucked compared to his father ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Callooh_Calais
great heroic chads rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Callooh_Calais
these guys ooze sex appeal moreso than PSL high standards. Che was a really shitty dude though low key

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
these guys ooze sex appeal moreso than PSL high standards. Che was a really shitty dude though low key

Chad gonna be Chad tho, believing he can conquer African rainforests and lead Bolivian peasant armies into revolution

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 6273
Why is trudeau so cucked compared to his father ?
Mainly due to environment, our brains adapt pretty well to a change of environment. For example, a very large portion of psychopaths don't become killers. They at least half adapt to be normal looking.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
he won that charity boxxing match

Justin Trudeau is like 6'2-6'3, just like his father, whereas Pierre Trudeau is only 5'10. Where else would that extra 5 inches come from? :unsure: :blackpill:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9670
Chad gonna be Chad tho, believing he can conquer African rainforests and lead Bolivian peasant armies into revolution
He didn't want to conquer anyone in fact he was a key figure in decolonization especially in Africa

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
He didn't want to conquer anyone in fact he was a key figure in decolonization especially in Africa

I didn't mean conquer in the literal sense; I meant conquer in the figurative sense (the way Chads just want to go on adventures), which is actually kinda funny now that I think about it sense I never considered it in the imperialistic way lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Fidel castro was a chinless beardfrauder, jfl

Attachments

• fidel-castro-senza-barba-1265982.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 11
  • fidel-castro-senza-barba-1265982 (1).webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Callooh_Calais

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Justin Trudeau is like 6'2-6'3, just like his father, whereas Pierre Trudeau is only 5'10. Where else would that extra 5 inches come from? :unsure: :blackpill:
No joke, literally nothing similar about the 'father' and son. Height can skip a couple generations so that can be explained by that but facially, I don't buy for a second that Pierre is Justin's father.

And I also think it's true cause the amount the media pushed back just shows how much they really needed to disprove it. There's so many articles on it trying to disprove it.

GIGACHAD BOLIVAR PRESENTING HIMSELF

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
No joke, literally nothing similar about the 'father' and son. Height can skip a couple generations so that can be explained by that but facially, I don't buy for a second that Pierre is Justin's father.
View attachment 1086476
View attachment 1086477
And I also think it's true cause the amount the media pushed back just shows how much they really needed to disprove it. There's so many articles on it trying to disprove it.

Castro in that photo with Margaret Trudeau looking at Justin like he's his, not to mention Pierre literally had a cuckold fetish that was well-known around Montreal

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog
Castro in that photo with Margaret Trudeau looking at Justin like he's his, not to mention Pierre literally had a cuckold fetish that was well-known around Montreal
Lol I didn't know that, basically guaranteed then. Also shows how much your upbringing makes you because if he had Fidel as his father figure then we would've had Trudeau being a gigachad instead of a gigacuck

Lol I didn't know that, basically guaranteed then. Also shows how much your upbringing makes you because if he had Fidel as his father figure then we would've had Trudeau being a gigachad instead of a gigacuck

Googling "Pierre Trudeau Swinger" gets some interesting results

• JFL
Reactions: zikzog
young Trudeu literally mogs them tho jfl

but i agree. If they were ugly nobody would wear shirts with their face on them

Che became only famous because of that one iconic pic of him. He achieved literally nothing in his political career.

This is my favourite picture of him, with his murderer Mario Terán

MarioTeran

Just be a Communist pawn theory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back