The cucks on /r/Tinder and reddit in general probably go on more dates and get laid more on average than we do

RedPilledStemcel

RedPilledStemcel

mandiblecel manlet
:woke:jbw even literal :soy: get laid even if they literally get cucked. Still better than nothing.

Time to rope :feelsbadman:, mogged by soy cucks

We still have some sense of dignity, they don't.

:woke:jbw even literal :soy: get laid even if they literally get cucked. Still better than nothing.
i've noticed that 80% of the time when i talk to girls on social media they reveal their feelings towards me

i've noticed that 80% of the time when i talk to girls on social media they reveal their feelings towards me
On average. There are quite a few larping slayers on this site.

• +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
Idk if being in an almost sexless marriage being cucked constantly is better than being alone tbh

Idk if being in an almost sexless marriage being cucked constantly is better than being alone tbh
you always have the fear of her leaving you or that youre getting cheaten on

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
you always have the fear of her leaving you or that youre getting cheaten on
Not to mention by definition you're betabuxxing a woman who loves you less than she does her other boyfriends.

Fuck that

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
Even just getting Tinder matches for them to ghost after they take your money is better than what I have right now.

i doubt it, why lie on a forum like this
There are a good number of people here who have either a really hot gf or have sex often. They come here for validation.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
There are a good number of people here who have either a really hot gf or have sex often. They come here for validation.

maybe but then again its pretty hard to find a forum like this and be NT

Imo cucks have more ropefuel

As a former redditor I can attest many had gfs during my stay there. I had one the first years I started seriously started using it but it went downhill from there, I self radicalized through r/DebateFascism but most of the good subs have been quarantined due to a femoid running the show (women ruin everything) so I'm more active in the chan's now.

Agree I highly doubt they do they are all fucking losers nothing more lmao

Meh I could get laid with my fbuddy anytime I want but, inspite of her really curvy body, I'm not really attracted to her. I'm just using her to help improve my konfidunce and to help with nofap.

I really just want a girl that I love. I found one a few months ago but she ghosted me which both broke my heart and caused my psychological state to regress. I've been tempted to text her at times but I don't want to catch a case.