Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and ey88
The cure for autism is beer

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and mug
it make me want to laugh vaccines really did make me autistic

• +1
Reactions: mug
The cure for autism is beer
Im gonna detox and see if I fix my autism… I used to be a more autistic child but i think im a much better adjusted adult but I would have infinate potential if NT and I have metal poisoning symptoms like headaches

• +1
Reactions: ey88
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and ey88
There is some debate over how different forms of mercury, such as ethylmercury (from thimerosal) and methylmercury, behave in the body. While it’s generally accepted that ethylmercury clears from the bloodstream faster than methylmercury, some concerns remain about where it goes after that, including whether it accumulates in the brain or other tissues. Studies suggest that methylmercury can cross the blood-brain barrier and persist in the brain for longer periods, potentially causing neurological damage. Ethylmercury, although thought to clear faster from the blood, may still enter the brain or other organs, but its exact effects and behavior are less clear and continue to be a subject of research.

There’s ongoing scrutiny, particularly around vaccine safety, but the consensus among health authorities is that the small amounts of ethylmercury in vaccines clear quickly and don’t pose a significant risk. However, some sources raise concerns about long-term exposure or in certain populations, like infants. It’s important to rely on well-supported research and health guidelines in assessing these risks.

MERCURY ACCUMILATES IN THE BRAIN FROM THE BLOODSTREAM BECAUSE IT CANNOT EXIT THE BODY

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
What the fuck did I just watch

• +1
  • +1
Only cure for autism is acid
No, then you are just autistic and tripping.

You need to remove the mercury autism isnt a mental thing its posion in your brain

Medical treatment​

If you have mercury poisoning with a very high level of mercury in your blood, your doctor will probably recommend chelation therapy. This method involves using medications, called chelators, that bind to mercury in your body and help it to exit your system.
Chelators can be taken as a pill or injected

Inject chelators in your brain to absorb mercury

Hahaha what “detox” your gonna make you kid even more autistic :lul: