The current real madrid squad is unmoggable

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
With Mbappe signing its over for Barcelona. Mbappe, Vini Jr and Rodrigo in thr front. Bellingham, Kroos, modric and Valvarde in the midfield. The defence is also stacked with Alaba, Rudiger, Militao behind and arguably one of the best goalkeepers in the world Courtois. It's over tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: shalomnigga, RAMU KAKA, The Grinch and 17 others
Lol Manchester United clears boyo

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ibIamechico, LancasteR and 13 others
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Idk wtf DeBruyne and Rodri were doing in that FA final. They looked so lost on the field. Brutal.
Honestly that result shocked me. Never seen city do flat. Oh well they gonna win 5th prem in a row next year and Madrid their 15 or 16 champions league final same old
Shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Jason Voorhees
@cytoplasm @try2beme @Dele Alli Regen @wsada @Madridista

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Lol Manchester United clears boyo
Mr Bald Eagles head United can only clear garbage.

Has made the team and attitude so disgusting that it is hard to support them anymore.:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, Jason Voorhees and tombradylover
Mr Bald Eagles head United can only clear garbage.

Has made the team and attitude so disgusting that it is hard to support them anymore.:feelswhy:
Not a real fan if u think 10 hag is the main issue. Yes he hasn’t been perfect but this same group of players have been frauds for YEARS now

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Jason Voorhees
Honestly that result shocked me. Never seen city do flat. Oh well they gonna win 5th prem in a row next year and Madrid their 15 or 16 champions league final same old
Shit
It all depends on who gets the oil money these days.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
It all depends on who gets the oil money these days.
We coulda been bought by oil money for new owners instead we get retard nigers at INEOS stupid British fucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Jason Voorhees
kroos and modric are gone very soon

• +1
Reactions: buflek and Jason Voorhees
With Mbappe signing its over for Barcelona. Mbappe, Vini Jr and Rodrigo in thr front. Bellingham, Kroos, modric and Valvarde in the midfield. The defence is also stacked with Alaba, Rudiger, Militao behind and arguably one of the best goalkeepers in the world Courtois. It's over tbh.
They also want to buy Davies, but mendy's performance is pretty good, hes underrated actually

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
full nigger squad, spanish league should make a rule where you are only allowed to play like 6 niggas or something on the field

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, optimisticzoomer, RAMU KAKA and 6 others
All of those players suck except Courtouis and Camavinga lol sad ages for football have already started
Give me freedom
Give me VAR
Give ne pen
Or I`ll retire

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, AustrianOak47 and Jason Voorhees
their squad is very good but they have 0 tactics hence why they barely escaped city, bayern and EVEN dortmund. city are still the best team imo but chelsea (no bias) will be up there soon since they’re signing all the best talents rn.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Jason Voorhees and HitAndRun
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, HitAndRun and tombradylover
their squad is very good but they have 0 tactics hence why they barely escaped city, bayern and EVEN dortmund. city are still the best team imo but chelsea (no bias) will be up there soon since they’re signing all the best talents rn.
so they were so lucky they escaped 4 big teams (including leipzig which was imo the most hardest out of all the teams)
you niggas never played football or are this retarded jfl

• JFL
Reactions: WayneBraaaah
Barca cant rven afford judes brother 🤡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shewantsme and Jason Voorhees
Finally after like 20 years mbappe joins
Madrid gon do the UCL hat trick all over again

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Jason Voorhees
They're also getting the best brazillian youth prospect from next season. It's over for other laliga teams :lul: especially barcelona's broke ass

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and deepfuckingvalue
Mbappe is going to destroy then internally

• +1
Kross just retired from playing football, bruh.

• +1
Seattle Sounders will defeat them in the Club World Cup
IMG 2719

• +1
They’re the chads of football while city is the looksmaxxed normie

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme and Jason Voorhees
kroos already gone

they should take kimmich now

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and yeeyeeslayer
how do i get into football guys i have 0 sports/ball knowledge, i feel like i've failed as man

the only media i consume are anime & manga someone help me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• +1
militao and alaba are bench players

kroos retires this year, modric no legs

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and Jason Voorhees
Best first 11 since barca 2008-2014

• +1
how do i get into football guys i have 0 sports/ball knowledge, i feel like i've failed as man

the only media i consume are anime & manga someone help me :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Start playing Fifa 24 or fifa mobile and start watching the english premier league. EPL is pretty entertaining and more unpredictable because of how strong all the teams are. It's also the most competitive and the easiest to follow.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
kroos played his last match in the ucl final u fucking retard modric too fuck ur ball knowledge

kroos played his last match in the ucl final u fucking retard modric too fuck ur ball knowledge
I didn't know that when I made the thread. It's only been like 20 hours before they left. Even with them both leaving they srill have a pretty strong midfield.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I didn't know that when I made the thread. It's only been like 20 hours before they left. Even with them both leaving they srill have a pretty strong midfield.
also militao and alaba dont play either. have u ever seen them on field in a big match before the 85th minute lmao

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
militao and alaba are bench players

kroos retires this year, modric no legs
Best first 11 since barca 2008-2014
The thing wirh football is it relies heavily on team work. It's not a one man show like basketball or baseball where one guy can carry the whole team. Even with a team like this Madrid can loose if there is no chemistry between the players and they are managed poorly.

also militao and alaba dont play either. have u ever seen them on field in a big match before the 85th minute lmao
Alaba had a decent 22-23 season but he's been out injured with an ACL this season, and has one more year left on his deal. He has enormous wages, and is probably the definitive 3rd choice CB behind Rudiger (best defender in the world) and Militao. I'd love to see Rudiger and Militao partnership. That would be legendary.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Vinicius Junior, Rodrygo, Bellingham, Endrick, and Mbappé. Absurd. And the oldest striker here is 25 years old, Mbappé. Even Joselu performs decently at 34 years old.

We have a bunch of strikers that are young and hungry for titles. Florentino Pérez thought of everything. I hope to see the 20th UCL title in my lifetime, and now it's more possible than ever. Hala Madrid!

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Jason Voorhees
so they were so lucky they escaped 4 big teams (including leipzig which was imo the most hardest out of all the teams)
you niggas never played football or are this retarded jfl
yes dumbass. they literally got outplayed in every metric almost each game but still won simply because they’re madrid. this isn’t reliable and they’ll need actual tactics not just pass to vini/mbappe and pray.

yes dumbass. they literally got outplayed in every metric almost each game but still won simply because they’re madrid. this isn’t reliable and they’ll need actual tactics not just pass to vini/mbappe and pray.
outplayed like what? do you know football isn't just about attack but defence? they literally defended and counter attacked way better than the other teams that's why they won all the games you guys talk about "outplayed"

niggas that started watching footbal 2-3 years ago really think football is about "beautiful game = win" no it's not lmao

Football will just get boring jfl, nobody can compete against that team with Mbappe..

I miss the 2015 days where Barca and Real were the top teams always against eachother

idk i hope mbappe wont do toxic shit

outplayed like what? do you know football isn't just about attack but defence? they literally defended and counter attacked way better than the other teams that's why they won all the games you guys talk about "outplayed"

niggas that started watching footbal 2-3 years ago really think football is about "beautiful game = win" no it's not lmao
they didn’t counter attack better. dortmund literally counter attacked better while also dominating and had objectively worse players. city also dominated them but were just unlucky to not score. bayern could’ve also beat them. real madrid didn’t play better in any way they just have good players and also got ridiculously lucky. nothing more to it, this isn’t sustainable.

they didn’t counter attack better. dortmund literally counter attacked better while also dominating and had objectively worse players. city also dominated them but were just unlucky to not score. bayern could’ve also beat them. real madrid didn’t play better in any way they just have good players and also got ridiculously lucky. nothing more to it, this isn’t sustainable.
you're so bias it's insane, dortmund played for 45 minutes, madrid for the rest of the 45 minutes and guess who won
stop it lil bro, even if you go by stats, madrid had better stats, madrid had more shots on target, more possesion, more passes and passes precision, less fouls and less yellows

jfl, madrid completely outplayed bayern in both rounds, stop it

holy fuck, "luck luck luck"

keep barking for us and crying

stop it lil bro, even if you go by stats, madrid had better stats, madrid had more shots on target, more possesion, more passes and passes precision, less fouls and less yellows
IMG 3430

“better stats” LOLLLLLL. dortmund had higher XG and 3 big chances. you’re tryna tell me madrid outplayed them? please fuck off to another sport. how are they not lucky that dortmund missed 3 chances lmao. on another day it’s easily 2/3-0 in the first half and game’s done. not sustainable.

View attachment 2969321
“better stats” LOLLLLLL. dortmund had higher XG and 3 big chances. you’re tryna tell me madrid outplayed them? please fuck off to another sport. how are they not lucky that dortmund missed 3 chances lmao. on another day it’s easily 2/3-0 in the first half and game’s done. not sustainable.
dortmund chances were saved by madrid. not missed. that proves madrid defended better
xG doesn't mean shit

keep crying while we luckily win the next 5 champions league lil bro

dortmund chances were saved by madrid. not missed. that proves madrid defended better
adeyemi? madrids chances also came from a corner (unnecessarily too) and a mistake lmao.
xG doesn't mean shit
cold😭
keep crying while we luckily win the next 5 champions league lil bro
idc tbh. you guys have easily got 1st or 2nd best squad so if u win the fair play. madrid are just madrid at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back