The current riots in england are controlled opposition

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
Either it's controlled opposition or just retards. ALL this is harm the anti immigration movement.

Either it's controlled opposition or just retards. ALL this is harm the anti immigration movement.
They are actual British patriots standing up for Britain

I’m proud of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, OldRooster, N1666 and 1 other person

I’m proud of them
Sadly the media will twist this.it might do some good tho

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

I’m proud of them
What does a bunch of low class fags who are trying compensate for their miserable lives by rioting going to achieve? They’ll be done by the end of the week and all they've achieved is making a mess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster and 8uAte
What does a bunch of low class fags who are trying compensate for their miserable lives by rioting going to achieve? They’ll be done by the end of the week and all they've achieved is making a mess.
They are NOT 'low class fags', they are PATRIOTS who are saying Enough is enough to the mass stabbings committed by foreigners. The patriots are receiving an increasing amount of public support and more people are joining them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, heightmaxxing and N1666
They are NOT 'low class fags', they are PATRIOTS who are saying Enough is enough to the mass stabbings committed by foreigners. The patriots are receiving an increasing amount of public support and more people are joining them.
Only poor losers who have nothing better to do with their life are rioting. You won’t see anyone middle/upper class out on the streets being an absolute retard. “Muh patriots!!!”, more like low iq apes who just want an excuse to destroy things. British people are like cavemen, no one important gives a fuck about their stupid little riots

Only poor losers who have nothing better to do with their life are rioting. You won’t see anyone middle/upper class out on the streets being an absolute retard
Wrong wrong wrong
“Muh patriots!!!”, more like low iq apes who just want an excuse to destroy things
I have no doubt that you would be furious if a foreigner stabbed THREE of your CHILDREN in your HOME COUNTRY.
no one important gives a fuck about their stupid little riots
Keep crying for Anglo moggers as they take their nation back
British people are like cavemen
Right, cavemen things;
OIPyP3XD4W4e0hK Uze6rGSgAHaE3
OIPD4e 2 Ho8vuDSPrdfoc5LQHaE8
OIPKE B3uk Lt8CTSCk3 LGDwHaEo

OIP0fmRRTKrS XGF0mCbiJQ5AHaFH

OIPQEx5JiSKbazBAau3aL7R wHaE8

OIPF w6KOYHFgXwbeJqsZusIwHaFQ
OIP0zGjh63RSuWMTA8cDknm gHaE8

Last edited: