The curry girl I’m dating said some stupid shit about Gandy

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
She said gandy looks like a seriel killer With hollow cheeks and needs to eat more . Then I asked her about mine and she said the same thing I look like a crackhead seriel killer and I need to eat more

Attachments

• 3C99093B-2DD8-4451-A217-56882D70CB09.png
    3C99093B-2DD8-4451-A217-56882D70CB09.png
    131.6 KB · Views: 93
Slap her up a little, she needs to learn respect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, pisslord and Over
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Ruby, Petsmart and 4 others
Are you white and dating a curry girl

What is it with curry foids that guys need to have some facial fat?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Shes crying for Dom dark triad

Girls are masters at coping when it comes to Chad

Girls love to cope, in reality she would be begging Gandy for his cock

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
y r u discussing mens cheek definition with ur gf instead of cumming on her tits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Ruby, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
How can she say gandy looks like a seriel killer and angry
Cant get Chad = find reasons why Chad is bad

or

she just doesnt want you to feel any competition, if she tells you he's good looking you will feel like you're not enough and wont care about her because you know she can replace you, if she makes you feel like a king you will invest resources into her and she then can search for new cock

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
She is now gonna masturbate to his pics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Titbot
Cant get Chad = find reasons why Chad is bad

or

she just doesnt want you to feel any competition, if she tells you he's good looking you will feel like you're not enough and wont care about her because you know she can replace you, if she makes you feel like a king you will invest resources into her and she then can search for new cock
I asked her what about my hollow cheeks jfl she said I look like a crack head and need to eat

I asked her what about my hollow cheeks jfl she said I look like a crack head and need to eat
yet she's dating you

what women say = what women do

she wants you to become unattractive so other girls dont hit on you

my sister caught me looking for jelqing exercises and told me size doesn't matter

yeah sure

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Titbot
y r u discussing mens cheek definition with ur gf instead of cumming on her tits
She’s not my gf dude we only been on three dates

2019 and still asking girls things other than to suck your dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and diggbicc
I have to know buddy

I asked my last gf 100 times if I looked better when I was leaner, shwoer her pics with me with super hollow cheeks rlly defined 6 pack and she always would say No you look more healthy now as you are, baby you're hot as you are etc all the usual

Then I finally manned up and lost the weight again getting me back to my old self and after shes like baby I love you so much more as you are now, I just didnt want you to feel bad etc

My mom also tells me when I get lean that I look "unhealthy" all the usual yshit, dude women are fuckign crabs in a bucket

• So Sad
Reactions: MicroPenis
I asked my last gf 100 times if I looked better when I was leaner, shwoer her pics with me with super hollow cheeks rlly defined 6 pack and she always would say No you look more healthy now as you are, baby you're hot as you are etc all the usual

Then I finally manned up and lost the weight again getting me back to my old self and after shes like baby I love you so much more as you are now, I just didnt want you to feel bad etc

My mom also tells me when I get lean that I look "unhealthy" all the usual yshit, dude women are fuckign crabs in a bucket
Then why she say I need to eat more. She’s not a fan of the hollow cheeks tho

Then why she say I need to eat more. She’s not a fan of the hollow cheeks tho

Bc everything women do is to test a man, tell her to shut the fuck up and that she needs to eat less liek you cause shes getting cubby

Bc everything women do is to test a man, tell her to shut the fuck up and that she needs to eat less liek you cause shes getting cubby
Chad response. I told her that her jaw Looks a bit weak and she got big mad and through a fit lol

• Love it
Reactions: Amnesia
she wants you to become unattractive so other girls dont hit on you

my sister caught me looking for jelqing exercises and told me size doesn't matter
its over

women are fuckign crabs in a bucket
some merit to this

in the case of gfs if they know you mog them a little bit they will be looking to knock you down a point or so in order to keep you to themselves.

• +1
some merit to this

in the case of gfs if they know you mog them a little bit they will be looking to knock you down a point or so in order to keep you to themselves.

Shes mogs me in harmony that could be make up maxing tho . I have yet to see her without make up

Shes mogs me in harmony that could be make up maxing tho . I have yet to see her without make up
women usually try to date up about .5 to 1 point vs how they looks without makeup so you probably mog her natural face but youre within a close enough range that if she gets you a bit fat and sloppy you cant do any better

• +1
women usually try to date up about .5 to 1 point vs how they looks without makeup so you probably mog her natural face but youre within a close enough range that if she gets you a bit fat and sloppy you cant do any better
True im a 5.2 PSL

• +1
Reactions: MicroPenis
Chad response. I told her that her jaw Looks a bit weak and she got big mad and through a fit lol
become anorexic to spite her

it was a page open with illustration of exercises, she's older than me and has all the red flags of a slut and tells me
"no incel brotherino :incel:, size doesnt matter even thouhg my bf is 6'3 Chad :chad: and every bf of mine has been an upgrade on previous, but you please continue studyceling so one day you can spoil me while I fuck BBC with my slutty friends"

• So Sad
Reactions: Pillarman
Shek knows she will never get Gandy's D so she is coping hard

She said gandy looks like a seriel killer With hollow cheeks and needs to eat more . Then I asked her about mine and she said the same thing I look like a crackhead seriel killer and I need to eat more
Was she a native curry or westerner curry

Western curry
Gross at least native curry foids are a bit behaved
Westerner curry foid are ugly fat age like shit dumb and have tons of ego and attitude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Gross at least native curry foids are a bit behaved
Westerner curry foid are ugly fat age like shit dumb and have tons of ego and attitude
COPE AS FUCK the curry girl I am dating looks more latina than curry

Shout out to her: shit skin hindu dindu cope

she also secretly rubs her bean to him too probably.

• +1