The curry stereotypes are real

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Today after school i got in my usual bus it's usually full so you bet i grabbed the free seat next to some Indian guy who, impressively enough people preferred sitting alone then sitting next to, and i soon found out his smell of curry whatever it was just looked like he was working in some oily indian restaurant all day long even though he looked normal and had a suit on his smell was literally of food and curry

I just want indians to explain to me why does this happen?
@.🇹🇩.
@Currycel garbage

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 19453 and 4 others
I haven't showered in a whole week and I smell like absolute shit. @curlyheadjames maxxing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 19453 and 3 others
I haven't showered in a whole week and I smell like absolute shit. @curlyheadjames maxxing
3968.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: virren, Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 24593 and 7 others
Better be careful for people not to think ur curry i seriously don't understand tho, is every single curry working in some restaurant then putting on a suit and calling it a day, no matter how clean they look they always smell like some weird chikamasala or something

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Chadeep, KING REIDYZ and 1 other person
Idk why you people keep saying they smell of curry
I've smelt actual curry and it's pretty tasty and doesn't smell bad

These guys smell like shit😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Idk why you people keep saying they smell of curry
I've smelt actual curry and it's pretty tasty and doesn't smell bad

These guys smell like shit😂
Because they smell of old curry, i think all indian males just pour the rest of their curry in a bottle of perfume and are using it it's the only explanation they smell of old food

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, BrahminBoss, Chadeep and 2 others
Today after school i got in my usual bus it's usually full so you bet i grabbed the free seat next to some Indian guy who, impressively enough people preferred sitting alone then sitting next to, and i soon found out his smell of curry whatever it was just looked like he was working in some oily indian restaurant all day long even though he looked normal and had a suit on his smell was literally of food and curry

@.🇹🇩.
@Currycel garbage
Genetic

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
Season 17 Omg GIF by America's Got Talent

@.🇹🇩.
@Currycel garbage

@Amnesia nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 17872

@.🇹🇩.
@Currycel garbage

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
reminder op looks like this

2E83F2DF ED76 4E60 822F 92CE9836A57F
24A159AD 3860 495B A5BE A7F8495432C1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 24593, Psychophilly and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347
You look like you smell of dead raccoon to be honest so not much better hahaha
That picture isn't favorable since i took it after P.E class so i was sweaty don't get complaints on my smell tho

• JFL
Reactions: twilight
  • JFL
jfl i blocked this nigger - indians live rent free in this nigger's head :feelskek:
nigga made a whole larp thread about curries smelling bad cause you mogged him in that other thread brutal the state of these niggas

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
nigga made a whole larp thread about curries smelling bad cause you mogged him in that other thread brutal the state of these niggas
How did he mog me by saying he mogs me? The dude didn't show any pic unless i see that chadpreet I'm not considering that mog, by that logic i could just say i mog anyone without ever showing my face

(And i love curries that's why I'm learning the accent) tough love tho

He's a manlet and mutt living in germany...

Last edited:
  • +1
it dont matter whether u do or dont cuz i still get mad bitches

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

@.🇹🇩.
@Currycel garbage
The smelliest person that I've ever encountered was in middle school on the bus. Whenever the schoolbus picked up this fat ginger kid, u could smell him from half the bus away. I don't know he had the smelly genetics or horrible hygiene or both.

Kids complained so much about him that he was forced to be taken to school by his mom for the rest of his school life. Fucking horrible smell that I can still remember in my nostrils

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel