The curse of a male body

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
I'm afraid that I'll never be able to have vaginoplasty done, which makes me want to die. I'm also afraid of dying while still having a penis, which makes me afraid to die.

I just want and need a fucking vagina, but there are lots of hoops to jump through before I can get the big surgery. I'm sick of tucking. I'm sick of erections, and I'm sick of stretching my underwear. I just want my body to be fixed.

My breasts are nice in terms of size thanks to the implants, but they still look wrong. I don't want to say exactly what the problem is, but it's a common feature of a male chest, and I curse my viking ancestors for it every day. Even my face wasn't spared fully.

Another fear I have is the fear of being remembered as a man despite the fact that I've lived as a woman since I was 19. I haven't gotten my name legally changed yet, because it's confusing, but I can't bear the thought of being deadnamed in my obituary.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, lightskinbengali, iam good boy and 6 others
Nah bruddas taking the piss innit

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Yes

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, lightskinbengali, Deleted member 31457 and 5 others
didn't know you are a tranny

• So Sad
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
This is what no hoes does to a man