The dangerous rhetoric of "there's no point in improving yourself" spread by Indian blackpillers

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Ascending to ADONIS day by day
The dangerous rhetoric of "there's no point in improving yourself" spread by Indian blackpillers

No offense, but it's always the absolute bottom of the barrel guys who try to blackpill all brown men because of their own inferiority .

On the recent post [

I immediately became suspicious when he mentioned that an average asian (east) guy cleans up with women as easily as an average white guy, (remember the bhuvaneesh poster?). No where , absolutely nowhere have I seen east asian guys succeed with non-ea women without being absolute ripped moggers and following some trending aesthetic (kpop, prettyboy, tattooed badboy etc). And I decided to check his post history. Lo and behold - he couldn't pull even in the mainland

RDT 20240909 2234526098621421618117970

No offense to the guy, it's depressing when you are a (refering to you alone, not your race) genetically inferior human- but it becomes a problem when you try to discourage all brown guys from becoming their absolute, 100% best with the dumb "other guys can succeed while being average". Yeah, and? Are you such a pathetic, loser slob that you straight up wont put effort into looksmaxxing just bec "average white guys do good?" (they don't. Average guys of any race will get atmost above average girls, to get the truly pretty ones, you have to be a mogger regardless of race .) u/RealityMountain7067

(https://www.reddit.com/user/RealityMountain7067/)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, greycel and 2 others
dnr nigga

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
tagging dangerous indian blackpillers
@greycel @Chadeep @mayo mogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @brucewayne78 @Deleted member 23558 @Autismcel

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greycel, mayo mogger and 1 other person
adonissssss

• JFL
tagging dangerous indian blackpillers
@greycel @Chadeep @mayo mogger @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @brucewayne78 @Deleted member 23558 @Autismcel
@Flowerpot

You forgot this man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Flowerpot, mayo mogger and iloveboobs

No offense, but it's always the absolute bottom of the barrel guys who try to blackpill all brown men because of their own inferiority .

On the recent post [

I immediately became suspicious when he mentioned that an average asian (east) guy cleans up with women as easily as an average white guy, (remember the bhuvaneesh poster?). No where , absolutely nowhere have I seen east asian guys succeed with non-ea women without being absolute ripped moggers and following some trending aesthetic (kpop, prettyboy, tattooed badboy etc). And I decided to check his post history. Lo and behold - he couldn't pull even in the mainland

View attachment 3159577

No offense to the guy, it's depressing when you are a (refering to you alone, not your race) genetically inferior human- but it becomes a problem when you try to discourage all brown guys from becoming their absolute, 100% best with the dumb "other guys can succeed while being average". Yeah, and? Are you such a pathetic, loser slob that you straight up wont put effort into looksmaxxing just bec "average white guys do good?" (they don't. Average guys of any race will get atmost above average girls, to get the truly pretty ones, you have to be a mogger regardless of race .) u/RealityMountain7067

one of the best videos on this topic

• +1

On the recent post [

View attachment 3159577

Guys like him are cucks
He doesn't deserve a woman

• +1