The dangers of blackpill; Why overconsuption is bad for you long term (High IQ and youncells only)

Manana

Manana

High Inhibition Victim
I have been severly blackpilled for around 2 years, although I have accepted most of its concepts before that.

Overconsuming the blackpill is extremely harmfull for your life and dating chances long term. I will explain exactly why this is the case in this thread.

Also if you are young, I can't see a good reason for you to rot here. Get out asap.

Benefits

Awareness

You are less likely to get cucked because you understand foids' behaviour better. This can be used to avoid/get out of bad relationships. You are also less likely to expect unconditional love; a trap many fall into.

You are less likely to be too soft, naive in relationship with women. All of this should be inherently in you already, but since many men are hopeless romantics, a huge dose of awareness is often needed.

Looksmaxxing

Looksmaxxing is by far the best and most usefull part of the blackpill. Most high IQ move you can make is just take the usefull looksmaxxing info here and bail. This also takes us to why blackpill is harmfull.

Bad side of the blackpill

Taking looksmaxxing too far

Looksmaxxing is taken to the extremes here. Most hyperfocus on it, despite being already good looking enough. For example @Clavicular is a forum chad that bonesmashes and takes like 20 supplements :lul:

Huge problem here is that every dating shortcoming is contributed to looks (if/when I look better this won't happen). Completely disregarding the mental/social part of dating, or the unavoidable appearance of deviations and anomalies.

The bell curve of blackpill consumption

Like most things looksmaxxing, the whole blackpill viewpoint can be looked at as a giant bell curve.

Where optimal knowledge about is somewhere in the middle, and going far into it is almost guaranteed to lead you to autism valley.

Bell curve

Notice that I placed bluepill naivity and autism valley on the same distance from the median. This was intentional.

The true optimal blackpill knowledge (optimal for dating of course) still has some :bluepill: viewpoints.

Bluepill naivity

For example, bluepill is very usefull for taking rejection, which is almost guaranteed to happen to you.

When a bluepilled man gets rejected he takes it with little personal offence. We know this is all cope but it works 10× better than what bp man will experience.

When a blackpilled man gets rejected he takes it extremely personally. It is indeed personal when you look at it as foids disliking your genetic material (notice how much emotional weight that sentance has).
Basically dissing you and your entire bloodline (brutal).

I completely understand why very few here approach, but dissimissing this as a big collective issue is complete ignorance.

Bluepilled men will also approach/put themselves in uncomfortable social situations way more, mostly because they are more confident. Bluepilled men are confident by default, while blackpilled men need to have a strong genetic base to be confident, which is obviosly unachievable for most.

More bluepill societal advatages include; more likely to successfully socialize, more likely to be accepted and liked, less likely to be looked at as an outsider and much more.

Some bluepilled personal advatanges: being more confident, feeling happier, less overthinking, less likely to atribute your problems to your shortcomings, more likely to find a decent cope for your shortcomings, etc.

The worst part is how hard (borderline impossible) it is so go back to the bluepilled mindset, even slightly.

Autism valley

I called it autism valley even though I dislike the term autism and how easily it is thrown around here.

Any niche interest taken to the extremes will be looked at as autism by normies. So taking the blackpill/lookism to the extremes will always make you come across as weird.

More importantly, overconsuming the blackpill will change your whole viewpoint on the world in a very negative way.
You will constantly analyze, zone out and in the end overly judge people on their looks; ultimately making you less likely to socialize as required and to be happy overall. Most of you can remember the pre-blackpill socializing, and how it was probably more effortless.

Ask yourself, did you really need to know all of this?

Overconsuming the blackpill will almost always make you autistic to some extent. Anyone with 10k+ posts is probably too far gone. I don't know whether they would be autistic anyway (brain chemistry is very subjective and volatile).
I don't dislike most of these users, they are usually very informative and/or pleasant to talk to. However, I am convinced almost all would live happier lives if they never got blackpilled, and the happiest if they never took it to those extremes and could stay in that optimal range. I know some individuals are more likely to take interest to the extremes, so it is not entirely their fault.

Notice how miserable most users with high post count here are. Even chads like @Amnesia and @orb are extremely pessimistic.

It's because the blackpill generalization of the whole world is quite sad.

There is no room for love; the only feeling that makes life worth living in my opinion.

How can there be room for love (for sub chads) when everything is determined by genetics, even how loved and accepted you are?

Losing touch with spirituality

With how the blackpill is all about the physical and is a very deterministic viewpoint, this also often makes you lose touch with spirituality; a crucially important aspect of life in my opinion.
Not everyone needs to be spiritual, but having some sort of spiritual depth can be quite liberating and comforting; and is also a deep desire of most people.

Blackpill is(n't) liberating

This is such a bs myth it's insane. If anything, being bluepilled is liberating, being that ignorant is honestly peak existence. I know most are here because they are either too intelligent, too aware, think too much or are just too unattractive.

I envy people who don't think much. They are usually extremely low inhib and live life in another gear, they experience so much more.

Let's compare an average blackpiller to that.

Rots all day, looks at other people's lives and judges/makes jokes, looksmaxxes in hope of looking like a chad in 2040 and doesn't socialize until then. His highlight of the month is a pointless forum feud :lul: Quite sad, if you can look introspectively, I think you can agree.

Blackpill is liberating if you need a good reason to give up.

I know sub5s have it extremely hard, so for them it is liberating to know it's really not about anything they did wrong. But for normies, blackpill is giga cope.

I know because I have done this too. I have used looksmaxxing as a cope (when I acheive a certain level of looks, I will try). Basically delaying my life.

Non blackpilled normies life mog us

Normies (I am a blackpilled normied btw) life mog us to death because they are closer to the middle of the bell curve than an average forum user. They have a far more favourable mindset for dating and life, because they don't have the weight of the knowledge about dating and foids that we do.

Bell curve

The ideal

The ideal blackpill consuption is being aware of it but not making it a huge interest of yours or god forbid, a part of your personality.
I know lookism is fascinating but beware. Ideally you would take the looksmaxxing info and bail. Once you are here too long you can go back. It's an addiction.

You maybe think it's an addiction to the truth (and there is some truth in that) but it's actually an addiction to being miserable, feeling self-pity and giving up.

You can still escape

I see kids aged 15 asking me to rate them, it honestly saddens me. I'm happy to give out looksmaxxing advice (and good on you for doimg it so early) but this mindset will consume you in the long run.
It's success rate in making people miserable is extremely high.

For lurkers, don't make an account. You risk too much.

Blackpill is just the best generalization

In the end it is just that. It's not the whole truth. It's never black and white. There is always room for exceptions. Don't give up on yourself, and don't overconsume the blackpill.

Conclusion

In conclusion, overconsuming the blackpill ideology can severely harm your life and dating prospects in the long term.
While it offers some benefits, such as increased awareness of certain social dynamics and useful looksmaxxing advice, the negatives far outweigh these advantages.
Embracing the blackpill excessively can lead to a detrimental mindset, characterized by increased pessimism, social isolation, and an unhealthy focus on superficial attributes.
This viewpoint can make rejection feel deeply personal, hinder social interactions, and ultimately lead to a less fulfilling and more miserable life.

It's crucial to strike a balance: take the useful information, but avoid getting consumed by it. For younger individuals especially, it's best to distance yourself from this mindset to ensure a healthier and happier future.

GPT wrote the conclusion

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zukiteru, workingondying, Adonisss and 26 others
dnr but my temples r driving me insane youngcels get on dut at 16

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, ezio6, bloomercel and 2 others
dnr im feeling crazy as fuck rn fuark

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: descension, bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
High Iq thread. Mirin 😍

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing, counterintuitive and 3 others
real as fuck man
12 yr olds have messaged me here asking for looksmaxxing advice
cant imagine what learning abt the bp would do to your brain at such a young age

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing, counterintuitive and 2 others
NT > BP

• +1
Reactions: Manana and TheLooxMaxingKing
I have been severly blackpilled for around 2 years, although I have accepted most of its concepts before that.

Overconsuming the blackpill is extremely harmfull for your life and dating chances long term. I will explain exactly why this is the case in this thread.

Also if you are young, I can't see a good reason for you to rot here. Get out asap.

Benefits

Awareness

You are less likely to get cucked because you understand foids' behaviour better. This can be used to avoid/get out of bad relationships. You are also less likely to expect unconditional love; a trap many fall into.

You are less likely to be too soft, naive in relationship with women. All of this should be inherently in you already, but since many men are hopeless romantics, a huge dose of awareness is often needed.

Looksmaxxing

Looksmaxxing is by far the best and most usefull part of the blackpill. Most high IQ move you can make is just take the usefull looksmaxxing info here and bail. This also takes us to why blackpill is harmfull.

Looksmaxxing is taken to the extremes here. Most hyperfocus on it, despite being already good looking enough. For example @Clavicular is a forum chad that bonesmashes and takes like 20 supplements :lul:

Huge problem here is that every dating shortcoming is contributed to looks (if/when I look better this won't happen). Completely disregarding the mental/social part of dating, or the unavoidable appearance of deviations and anomalies.

Like most things looksmaxxing, the whole blackpill viewpoint can be looked at as a giant bell curve.

Where optimal knowledge about is somewhere in the middle, and going far into it is almost guaranteed to lead you to autism valley.

View attachment 3043165

Notice that I placed bluepill naivity and autism valley on the same distance from the median. This was intentional.

The true optimal blackpill knowledge (optimal for dating of course) still has some :bluepill: viewpoints.

Bluepill naivity

For example, bluepill is very usefull for taking rejection, which is almost guaranteed to happen to you.

When a bluepilled man gets rejected he takes it with little personal offence. We know this is all cope but it works 10× better than what bp man will experience.

When a blackpilled man gets rejected he takes it extremely personally. It is indeed personal when you look at it as foids disliking your genetic material (notice how much emotional weight that sentance has).

I completely understand why very few here approach, but dissimissing this as a big collective issue is complete ignorance.

Bluepilled men will also approach/put themselves in uncomfortable social situations
way more, mostly because they are more confident. Bluepilled men are confident by default, while blackpilled men need to have a strong genetic base to be confident, which is obviosly unachievable for most.

More bluepill societal advatages include; more likely to successfully socialize, more likely to be accepted and liked, less likely to be looked at as an outsider and much more.

Some bluepilled personal advatanges: being more confident, feeling happier, less overthinking, less likely to atribute your problems to your shortcomings, more likely to find a decent cope for your shortcomings, etc.

The worst part is how hard (borderline impossible) it is so go back to the bluepilled mindset, even slightly.

Autism valley

I called it autism valley even though I dislike the term autism and how easily it is thrown around here.

Any niche interest taken to the extremes will be looked at as autism by normies. So taking the blackpill/lookism to the extremes will always make you come across as weird.

More importantly, overconsuming the blackpill will change your whole viewpoint on the world in a very negative way.
You will constantly analyze, zone out and in the end overly judge people on their looks; ultimately making you less likely to socialize as required and to be happy overall. Most of you can remember the pre-blackpill socializing, and how it was probably more effortless.

Overconsuming the blackpill will almost always make you autistic to some extent. Anyone with 10k+ posts is probably too far gone. I don't know whether they would be autistic anyway (brain chemistry is very subjective and volatile).
I don't dislike most of these users, they are usually very informative and/or pleasant to talk to. However, I am convinced almost all would live happier lives if they never got blackpilled, and the happiest if they never took it to those extremes and could stay in that optimal range. I know some individuals are more likely to take interest to the extremes, so it is not entirely their fault.

Notice how miserable most users with high post count here are. Even chads like @Amnesia and @orb are extremely pessimistic.

There is no room for love; the only feeling that makes life worth living in my opinion.

How can there be room for love (for sub chads) when everything is determined by genetics, even how loved and accepted you are?

With how the blackpill is all about the physical and is a very deterministic viewpoint, this also often makes you lose touch with spirituality; a crucially important aspect of life in my opinion.
Not everyone needs to be spiritual, but having some sort of spiritual depth can be quite liberating and comforting; and is also a deep desire of most people.

This is such a bs myth it's insane. If anything, being bluepilled is liberating, being that ignorant is honestly peak existence. I know most are here because they are either too intelligent, too aware, think too much or are just too unattractive.

I envy people who don't think much. They are usually extremely low inhib and live life in another gear, they experience so much more.

Rots all day, looks at other people's lives and judges/makes jokes, looksmaxxes in hope of looking like a chad in 2040 and doesn't socialize until then. His highlight of the month is a pointless forum feud :lul: Quite sad, if you can look introspectively, I think you can agree.

I know sub5s have it extremely hard, so for them it is liberating to know it's really not about anything they did wrong. But for normies, blackpill is giga cope.

I know because I have done this too. I have used looksmaxxing as a cope (when I acheive a certain level of looks, I will try). Basically delaying my life.

Normies (I am a blackpilled normied btw) life mog us to death because they are closer to the middle of the bell curve than an average forum user. They have a far more favourable mindset for dating and life, because they don't have the weight of the knowledge about dating and foids that we do.

View attachment 3043233

The ideal

The ideal blackpill consuption is being aware of it but not making it a huge interest of yours or god forbid, a part of your personality.
I know lookism is fascinating but beware. Ideally you would take the looksmaxxing info and bail. Once you are here too long you can go back. It's an addiction.

You maybe think it's an addiction to the truth (and there is some truth in that) but it's actually an addiction to being miserable, feeling self-pity and giving up.

You can still escape

I see kids aged 15 asking me to rate them, it honestly saddens me. I'm happy to give out looksmaxxing advice (and good on you for doimg it so early) but this mindset will consume you in the long run.

In the end it is just that. It's not the whole truth. It's never black and white. There is always room for exceptions. Don't give up on yourself, and don't overconsume the blackpill.

Conclusion

In conclusion, overconsuming the blackpill ideology can severely harm your life and dating prospects in the long term.
While it offers some benefits, such as increased awareness of certain social dynamics and useful looksmaxxing advice, the negatives far outweigh these advantages.
Embracing the blackpill excessively can lead to a detrimental mindset, characterized by increased pessimism, social isolation, and an unhealthy focus on superficial attributes.
This viewpoint can make rejection feel deeply personal, hinder social interactions, and ultimately lead to a less fulfilling and more miserable life.

It's crucial to strike a balance: take the useful information, but avoid getting consumed by it. For younger individuals especially, it's best to distance yourself from this mindset to ensure a healthier and happier future.

GPT wrote the conclusion
Dnr but stripping away a man’s hope and make him focus on things he cant control is a psyop to make them weaker

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Manana and TheLooxMaxingKing
Just fucking lol at writing an essay to say " keep things in moderation guys ! :soy::soy::soy: "
Dnr + homosexual water rep farming thread

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
Mirin effort.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
tl;dr knowing ur a genetic failure is gonna make you lose any motivation and drive in this life

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever, bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
You are 100% hormonally deficient for writing this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, bloomercel, TheLooxMaxingKing and 1 other person
very very good thread. unfortunately I think ive already gone insane

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Nick.Harte and Manana
Damn, I'm not going to lie, your thread made me tense, as a black pill user for 4 years, I can say that all my life I was always isolated and a person who does not socialize, but in recent years I have reached an extreme, there was no I left my house for more than 1 year, I only did it for important things, I lost all contact with people, the part where you say that the negativity and thinking that in 2040 I will be a Chad is so real, I mean if I hope to be someone attractive in 2032, but everything is crazy, at this point I will only try to improve and give my best for the next 8 years:feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Manana and Nick.Harte
This tragic final destination defined as “autism valley” is only reached when one for whatever reason refuses to look at this blackpilled reality from the fringes as an outsider. To become whitepilled realise you could of only existed in one way and always change what you can.

Most sentient and high IQ people will become whitepilled. You start to see the beauty in reality as it is an amoral force that does not discriminate. Essentially you start to understand shit and not get frustrated.

Also you start learning about the jews subversion and subjugation of humanity, a cabal of evil satan worshipers. You start to become spiritual etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Zukiteru, JOJOcelReturns, jué and 1 other person
Damn, I'm not going to lie, your thread made me tense, as a black pill user for 4 years, I can say that all my life I was always isolated and a person who does not socialize, but in recent years I have reached an extreme, there was no I left my house for more than 1 year, I only did it for important things, I lost all contact with people, the part where you say that the negativity and thinking that in 2040 I will be a Chad is so real, I mean if I hope to be someone attractive in 2032, but everything is crazy, at this point I will only try to improve and give my best for the next 8 years:feelsgood:
Aree you me? I didn't leave my basement for weeks.

• JFL
Reactions: jué
This tragic final destination defined as “autism valley” is only reached when one for whatever reason refuses to look at this blackpilled reality from the fringes as an outsider. To become whitepilled realise you could of only existed in one way and always change what you can.

Most sentient and high IQ people will become whitepilled. You start to see the beauty in reality as it is an amoral force that does not discriminate. Essentially you start to understand shit and not get frustrated.

Also you start learning about the jews subversion and subjugation of humanity, a cabal of evil satan worshipers. You start to become spiritual etc.
I appreciate this beautiful response. The last paragraph hits home.

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC

Benefits

Awareness

Looksmaxxing

View attachment 3043165

Bluepill naivity

Bluepilled men will also approach/put themselves in uncomfortable social situations
way more, mostly because they are more confident. Bluepilled men are confident by default, while blackpilled men need to have a strong genetic base to be confident, which is obviosly unachievable for most.

Autism valley

View attachment 3043233

The ideal

You can still escape

Conclusion

GPT wrote the conclusion
Very good and smart post.

Blackpill should point you in the right direction of doing all the best bang for your buck softmaxxes. After that is literally move on and live your life. If you are very very ugly, you don't lose anything by doing the hardmaxxes. If you are HTN looks are not your problem. If you are MTN you can literally ascend to HTN with the correct softmaxxes.

Looks matter, personality and NTness matter, having a solid life (work, money, hobbies, supportive environment) matters. Who would have guessed, life is a mixture of all the pills.

I truly believe the users that dwell here so much are very very ugly beyond saving, abused dogs beyond redemption or just straight trolling. Blackpill is a very extreme and alien set of beliefs to correctly socialized human beings, it attracts all kind of lost cases.

Blackpill didn't invent improving yourself. Before blackpill it was already known the power of being lean, having hair, muscle, better be taller, having good style, being social, having courage to approach and act in social gatherings... and honestly that is the best bang for your buck regarding to soft ascension (the only thing normies need).

You mention some disillusioned forum slayers like @Amnesia. Slaying is intoxicating. The validation you receive dehumanizes you, it makes you a thrill and validation seeker, it's dangerous. It makes you more narcissist. This is not something new, The Picture of Dorian Gray is more than 100 years old and is literally about the mental damage and corruption that living a hedonistic lifestyle causes on the individual.

I've fucked many many women far younger than me and now, pondering about this I realize that desiring to fuck women aged 16-22 as an older man is literally clinging to youth as long for as possible. That's why Amnesia wants to fuck 16-18yo, because it's a way of being in touch with youth while his is already faded. It's similar to living your failed dreams through your children, but in this case is living his lost youth trough the sweet pussy of JBs.

But it will come a time that you won't be able to cope or to get those women anymore, then, reckoning will arrive. You can't run from yourself forever. This is why even with good looks the veneration of youth, looks and hedonism is dooming yourself in the long run.

Isolation is terrible for human beings. Real friends, girlfriend/wife, family. Surround yourself with good human beings and enjoy the little moments and what makes you feel satisfied.

Life is not about anything, happiness and satisfaction are inside your head. Whatever you believe and think is important it will be.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: icetraebald, ezio6, Brus Wane and 1 other person
dnrd + it’s a mog or get mogged world

I choose to be the mogger

Benefits

Awareness

Looksmaxxing

View attachment 3043165

Bluepill naivity

Autism valley

View attachment 3043233

The ideal

You can still escape

Conclusion

GPT wrote the conclusion

:feelskek:"autism valley"

Repped for effort

Man might be my this month's best user with all the high effort posts and shit

Well done OP @Manana

• Love it
Reactions: Manana
really great message preached here

this forum has a lot of great information that has helped and taught me a lot (botb threads), but rotting in offtopic really won't do much justice imo. the notion of bettering yourself has helped me a ton in getting more attention good or bad, but at the same time bc of the blackpill i just don't take that chance to acknowledge it. blackpill really does open ourselves to the reality of things. but in a time where society is increasingly becoming more subservient to trends and the ideas of the elite, masking your ideologies but still following them in silence is the best course of action. you gotta shut the fuck up and do what ever you need to do.

young men (even myself at times) need a grudge to hold by due to having a period of feeling inferior, hence why 95% of us are in this forum. if you are sub5, then you are sub5. it is what it is. tall people were always tall and short people were always short (in my experience). you can't really cheat genetics and even with looksmaxxing it will only do a marginal change. blackpill is already the natural course to life in terms of primal behavior and dating so adding more stress to that idea only hinders you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and Manana
The black pill is bitter, take it all as quickly as possible and make a rational assessment if you can softmaxx, ascend by surgery, or just rope.

Once the seeds are planted you can’t just ignore them and every month that passes is a month closer to old age and irrelevance. It doesn’t matter if you “consume content” or not because everything you see in real life will reinforce the core concepts that you can never forget.

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and Manana
Very good and smart post.

Blackpill should point you in the right direction of doing all the best bang for your buck softmaxxes. After that is literally move on and live your life. If you are very very ugly, you don't lose anything by doing the hardmaxxes. If you are HTN looks are not your problem. If you are MTN you can literally ascend to HTN with the correct softmaxxes.

Looks matter, personality and NTness matter, having a solid life (work, money, hobbies, supportive environment) matters. Who would have guessed, life is a mixture of all the pills.

I truly believe the users that dwell here so much are very very ugly beyond saving, abused dogs beyond redemption or just straight trolling. Blackpill is a very extreme and alien set of beliefs to correctly socialized human beings, it attracts all kind of lost cases.

Blackpill didn't invent improving yourself. Before blackpill it was already known the power of being lean, having hair, muscle, better be taller, having good style, being social, having courage to approach and act in social gatherings... and honestly that is the best bang for your buck regarding to soft ascension (the only thing normies need).

You mention some disillusioned forum slayers like @Amnesia. Slaying is intoxicating. The validation you receive dehumanizes you, it makes you a thrill and validation seeker, it's dangerous. It makes you more narcissist. This is not something new, The Picture of Dorian Gray is more than 100 years old and is literally about the mental damage and corruption that living a hedonistic lifestyle causes on the individual.

I've fucked many many women far younger than me and now, pondering about this I realize that desiring to fuck women aged 16-22 as an older man is literally clinging to youth as long for as possible. That's why Amnesia wants to fuck 16-18yo, because it's a way of being in touch with youth while his is already faded. It's similar to living your failed dreams through your children, but in this case is living his lost youth trough the sweet pussy of JBs.

But it will come a time that you won't be able to cope or to get those women anymore, then, reckoning will arrive. You can't run from yourself forever. This is why even with good looks the veneration of youth, looks and hedonism is dooming yourself in the long run.

Isolation is terrible for human beings. Real friends, girlfriend/wife, family. Surround yourself with good human beings and enjoy the little moments and what makes you feel satisfied.

Life is not about anything, happiness and satisfaction are inside your head. Whatever you believe and think is important it will be.

Wow. Fantastic reply.
Should be a thread on its own. Such a shame very few will read it.

• +1
Reactions: JOJOcelReturns
really great message preached here

this forum has a lot of great information that has helped and taught me a lot (botb threads), but rotting in offtopic really won't do much justice imo. the notion of bettering yourself has helped me a ton in getting more attention good or bad, but at the same time bc of the blackpill i just don't take that chance to acknowledge it. blackpill really does open ourselves to the reality of things. but in a time where society is increasingly becoming more subservient to trends and the ideas of the elite, masking your ideologies but still following them in silence is the best course of action. you gotta shut the fuck up and do what ever you need to do.

young men (even myself at times) need a grudge to hold by due to having a period of feeling inferior, hence why 95% of us are in this forum. if you are sub5, then you are sub5. it is what it is. tall people were always tall and short people were always short (in my experience). you can't really cheat genetics and even with looksmaxxing it will only do a marginal change. blackpill is already the natural course to life in terms of primal behavior and dating so adding more stress to that idea only hinders you

I agree with everything you said. Doxxing yourself for forum reputation is low IQ. You should take maximum advantage of useful information here without investing too much time and energy into this forum.

• +1
Reactions: icetraebald

That is perfect.

So far reading so good. You can detect the autism from a city off so easily on here.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: descension and Manana
i'm not blackpilled i just rot here for fun

• +1
Reactions: descension
dnr after you mentioned Clavicular