God make my neurotransmitters great inc
It’s a brutal

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, apocalypse and Tabula Rasa
Dark souls 2 or 3?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, sickdawgie and BrahminBoss
but theres peace on the other side, its about letting go the personality traits that are unecessary to protect your inner child

you become observant, peaceful and accept things as they are instead of letting the "shadow" control you by wanting more and more

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and BrahminBoss
but theres peace on the other side, its about letting go the personality traits that are unecessary to protect your inner child

you become observant, peaceful and accept things as they are instead of letting the "shadow" control you by wanting more and more
I can’t accept pain and evil . There is probably a way out but it lacks pathos , what if it is as they say “ a matrix hack” and one fine day a particular neutron fires , you enter a particular point in the st matrix and you just differentiated from your past “ self” ? You won’t suffer any longer but for those on the other side you’re stuck relying on your fragile flesh and psyche to not mentally break you unless they stuff you in an asylum

I also went through something similar after acid trips but eventually the old personality comes back

Having a simple personality is so peaceful and low cortisol, its almost like youre an observer of life

• +1
Hello sigma

• JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and BrahminBoss
I also went through something similar after acid trips but eventually the old personality comes back

Having a simple personality is so peaceful and low cortisol, its almost like youre an observer of life
I can’t have that in the cities and surrounded by people . I need to go to the hills and completely isolate from society , I will probably feel like a dying cancer patient until then

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
I can’t have that in the cities and surrounded by people . I need to go to the hills and completely isolate from society , I will probably feel like a dying cancer patient until then
society is an ego trip only if you let it

• +1

If you had only liked my face
Where are you baby?
antonio-banderas-oh-yeah.gif

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I went through mine for a couple of months and I thought I was going crazy and that I would never be the same but at one point you grow so tired of it and just surrender. Now am happier on the other side, always smiling and truly feel alive.

Check out Alan Watts, Ram Dass, Eckhart Tolle, Krishnamurti and Osho and read The Power of Now / I am that / Who Am I?

Wake up

IMG 1369
IMG 1371

And I am not trying to promote you my personal beliefs, this is the inevitable conclusion you will converge at from deep self exploration, NDEs or psychedelics. It’s a much bigger shift in perspective than the blackpill and nothing will be the same. It will forever change the way you interpret religions and you will laugh at how blindly it is being misinterpreted. You will view Christians just as Blackpillers view Bluepillers, they are unaware of a whole another layer. It is laughable.
The core essence however point to the same truth. Everything will start to make complete and total sense.

One way you can personally experience this shift in perspective is by taking a huge dose of acid and ego death.

Then you will realize that there is only observer and observed.

Your body and mind (ego) is apart of the fabric of reality along with everything else. Therefore you are not That. The ego is an abstraction, an illusion which makes you feel separate from other things.

The observed (which includes your body and mind) consists of a sloppy continous boundless energy field that is being watched by the observer (You).

Now you have realized that you are not your ego but pure consciousness and have two options

A) Assume that an unique observer arises from this sloppy continous field of energy for a limited time frame. That energy somehow creates a subjective experience of being (The screen is constructed from within itself.)

B) Assume that Being (observing) is the most fundamental aspect of reality and that everything appears within it. (The screen IS)

The answer is obvious and also the most ontologically sound one.

You are a fraction of the infinite omnipotent, all-loving, eternal universal consciousness.

It is infinite and you couldn’t possible be anything but a manifestation of it. How could you? That would require it to be finite.

You have awakened up from the dream of your ego. You have lost yourself, to gain everything.

One would have to be fucking retarded to believe any abrahamic religion over this. You’d rather read second hand experiences in text format like a sheep instead of experiencing the grand truth yourself? It is beyond all religion and encapsulates them all, can be directly experienced and is by far the most logical explanation of existence. Luckily millions are awakening all over the world.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
after 3 am life hits you hard, it hits you with age, reminding your hole waiting for to fulfilled with love but you and your mind know deep down it will not happen in any future time soon, and time only passing while you watching it while coping.