The Dark Side of Cuckolding.

nathan

nathan

Kraken
I’ll try and keep it short so it doesn’t turn into a story. I’ll perhaps explain the whole story another time but because of how much happened during the ordeal it will take too much time. Anyway, I was in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend from April 2019 until January 2022. I was 21 when we met and she was about to turn 19. It was maybe 6 months into our relationship I began to be aroused by the idea of her sleeping with other men and it wasn’t much after that where I opened up to her about it.

To my surprise, she wasn’t judgemental about it at all. At first it began as just fantasy in the bedroom, playing with toys, etc. Eventually she started seeing with other men on a casual basis and incorporated my humiliation kink into it as well. It truly felt amazing at the time and from what I could sense she was really enjoying herself too.

This is where it all began to go bad. She met this one guy on a dating app and they started to talk and see each other. I would drop her off to his apartment and pick her up the next morning she would text me. I should include that he was unaware that she had a boyfriend or about any of the cuckolding stuff. She would send me pics/videos of them having sex/ her sucking him off etc. I completely encouraged her to keep seeing him even when I felt she was becoming too interested in him (she went and fucked him on my birthday instead of coming over to my house). But there was something so arousing about the thought of losing my gf to a better man. One night me and her had sex and afterwards she started crying and told me she doesn’t love me anymore and wants to break up. I begged and pleaded for days but I knew my texts and calls were being ignored because she was with the bull.

Be careful what you wish for in this life. 2 years have passed and they’re in what appears to be a happy relationship where they’ll eventually get married and start a family together. And I’m here unable to get into a relationship and still jerking off to pictures of her feet and the videos she sent me of them having sex (while she was still my gf). If your significant other doesn’t want to engage in your fantasies, be grateful and accept it. Maybe it’s just the universe trying to protect you.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTNcutecel, Snowskinned, Obamalama and 8 others
IMG 1225

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, ryuken, Chadeep and 1 other person
Testosterone level below 150 ng/dl

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, ryuken and nathan
its not fault of beign a cuckold,withgout that fetish i was going to happen anyways:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, ryuken and nathan
what a loser

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and nathan
Stories like this can’t be real. Ppl like this cannot exist man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, Pikabro, TechnoBoss and 3 others
One can only wonder why op is browsing on a cuckold sub

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and nathan
Cuckolding is for either giga moggers or insecure dudes

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Imretarded?
Stories like this can’t be real. Ppl like this cannot exist man
they do, some men unironically have a fetish for that shit believe it or not

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Imretarded? and tombradylover
I’ll try and keep it short so it doesn’t turn into a story. I’ll perhaps explain the whole story another time but because of how much happened during the ordeal it will take too much time. Anyway, I was in a relationship with my ex-girlfriend from April 2019 until January 2022. I was 21 when we met and she was about to turn 19. It was maybe 6 months into our relationship I began to be aroused by the idea of her sleeping with other men and it wasn’t much after that where I opened up to her about it.

To my surprise, she wasn’t judgemental about it at all. At first it began as just fantasy in the bedroom, playing with toys, etc. Eventually she started seeing with other men on a casual basis and incorporated my humiliation kink into it as well. It truly felt amazing at the time and from what I could sense she was really enjoying herself too.

This is where it all began to go bad. She met this one guy on a dating app and they started to talk and see each other. I would drop her off to his apartment and pick her up the next morning she would text me. I should include that he was unaware that she had a boyfriend or about any of the cuckolding stuff. She would send me pics/videos of them having sex/ her sucking him off etc. I completely encouraged her to keep seeing him even when I felt she was becoming too interested in him (she went and fucked him on my birthday instead of coming over to my house). But there was something so arousing about the thought of losing my gf to a better man. One night me and her had sex and afterwards she started crying and told me she doesn’t love me anymore and wants to break up. I begged and pleaded for days but I knew my texts and calls were being ignored because she was with the bull.

Be careful what you wish for in this life. 2 years have passed and they’re in what appears to be a happy relationship where they’ll eventually get married and start a family together. And I’m here unable to get into a relationship and still jerking off to pictures of her feet and the videos she sent me of them having sex (while she was still my gf). If your significant other doesn’t want to engage in your fantasies, be grateful and accept it. Maybe it’s just the universe trying to protect you.

are u fr what the fuck

• So Sad
Reactions: nathan

wtf did he expect ?

• JFL
Reactions: nathan