The darkest redpill to slither into your cotton-dry intelligence

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
For guys, this redpill is in liquid form. But if you're a foid, this pill is a thick, long white penis. As it pushes against her flaps, she might react, "This big redpill penis isn't fitting!"

"Don't care," I assure her. "It's going to happen."

"Oh, I know," she concurs with delight. "I want it inside me, but first, I need to pull my flaps out wider so it'll slide on in." And so she does, her fingers grasping each flap as she stretches them wide for the redpill to slither inside. She's one happy roastie!

Meanwhile, the guys' liquid redpill is now discharging from every crevice of their body, followed by excruciating burning sensations. A guy might say, "Son of a bitch! This fucking shit hurts!" He sees her with her mouth slightly gaped and her eyes white as she pinches at her titties... she feels wonderful. He questions the contrary, "Why the fuck is she feeling so good about this redpill while every part of my body is in agony?"

Ah, yes, the dark redpill will affect individuals differently. Stay tuned... it's coming.

But first, decipher chart:

guys: honest, loyal to moral values, safeguard family and friends against criminal-minded entities.

foid: dirty intentions, ill-minded, selfish, frightened by the unknown, scared shitless of changes, will toss her mother to the bloodthirsty wolves to please her cult, backstabbing lying persona.

dark redpill: my next thread

IF YOU WANT TO BE INFORMED (TAGGED), LET ME KNOW

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Kaari, greycel and PlayersGetPlayed
Blow Your Mind Wow GIF by Product Hunt

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Tldr?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires