The Date, the Shady Black Feller, and the Child Protection Service [OPEN FOR DEBATE]

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
George and Minnie

A couple met at a restaurant for their third date. They had met through a social text app two weeks prior. George and Minnie had sex during their second meetup. They're pretty well acquainted... if you know what I mean?

At a table, they order their food. A mysterious black feller sits in an unoccupied chair next to them. Neither party is aware of his identity nor extends an invitation to him to dine at their table. The stranger says, "White people don't like me because I'm black."

"Bro, the fuck outta here," George insisted. Minnie was surprised at how her date reacted with such profanity. He added, "I ain't playing with you."

The stranger stared him down. Minnie inserted, "I have nothing against black people."

"He doesn't like a nigger at his table," the stranger said to her while keeping his eyes on George.

"Bro, you're creeping us out, the fuck outta here," George insisted as his blood pressure elevated.

"I have nothing against you, sir," Minnie said.

The black feller looks at her and reacts, "Yeah, but I bet you won't give me your number because I'm a nigga." Minnie shoves a band of her hair behind an ear and fluffs her bangs.

George was amazed at this thirsty feller's audacity, flirting with his date. He goes to tell him something when, suddenly, Minnie says, "I'll give you my number to prove I have nothing against black people." They swap numbers.

Roger That Prey

The black feller called her the next day. He introduced himself as Roger. He told her how beautiful she was and how he couldn't resist not sitting at her table. "Lordy, I thought you snuck out of Heaven and wanted to meet the best of man," Roger said. "When I saw that weak feller with you, I felt that he was the imposter."

"Aww, you're so sweet, but George is a good man."

"Well, if I was that man, I would've got you outta there. He was weak."

"And you're stronger?"

"Let me take you out to dinner and show you."

Bullied and Manipulated Into a Life of Heartaches

Four years later, Minnie had two Oreo toddlers and one on the way. Her family later disowned her after finding out how she met the asshole. Roger further complicated matters by requiring her to accompany him everywhere and refrain from removing her from his sight. She felt that was cute. Shaking my motherfucking head. Women, right? However, she would lose her job two months later. When Roger was caught stalking her at work, he attempted to attack her manager when confronted about his creepiness.

She's now living in a motel room by the week, and CPS is about to take her babies from her. Minnie would've aborted all three offspring, but that damn Roe vs Wade was overturned by those cold, heartless judges. Also, Roger had threatened her after learning about the first pregnancy, "Bitch, if I find out that you leave the state to kill my lil nigga, I will remove you off this Earth." Minnie decided it was in her best interest to bring Lil Roger into our world.

Minnie's Regrets Are a Pain in the Ass

Roger had a side girl also white. Minnie found out and confronted him. He beat the living fuck out of her and landed himself in jail. After Roger's two heavyweight sisters paid Minnie a visit in the form of close proximity threats, she dropped the assault charges and Roger was freed. She got a restraining order against him, but it didn't deter him from seeing her and later raping her in front of his Oreos. "Stop crying, Mommy," Lil Roger said as he watched Dad pound Mommy over the kitchen table. "Daddy only loving you."

"My nigga," Roger said to his son as he continued sodomizing her.

The CPS eventually took her children and threatened to take the next one if she didn't get off the drugs Roger had her hooked on.

The End

STORY IS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Chadeep

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Simon GIF by Australian Survivor

Are you sure, buddy? Reread it.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
you people are so funny

• +1
Lol, this story either triggered THE FUCK out of the regular creeps on here that caused a ghosting effect or the story was that damn good. Brutal. Fucking brutal and pathetic.

• +1

• JFL
I'm such a fool, shaking my head. I forgot to include the character backgrounds! Jeez, age will do it.

Minnie: Caucasian with 23% Irish. 19-year-old short-haired brunette freshman working on her AA at the university. She's 5' 2" and shy, but confident around misogynists. She doesn't talk much, but if you challenge her, she'll put you in your place. Also, she slept with one guy, and that was during her first week at uni. She believed she was roofied by a ginger manlet.

George: Caucasian with 18% German. 24-year-old. He's 6' 3" and also in university, about to finish his bachelor's in engineering. He slept with five women in his entire life, one was a high school sweetheart who was run over by a police car that was in pursuit of carjackers. It took him years to overcome the tragedy.

Roger: 100% Black. 32-year-old. He's 5' 11" and currently self-employed (wink-wink). He is a convicted felon and served two years in the penitentiary for Grand Theft Auto and vehicular homicide. His bodycount is 40+. He only dates white girls, 17+. He might make an exception if she's a year younger. Also, he has seven mixed kids (including Minnie's Oreos).

• Hmm...
I'm such a fool, shaking my head. I forgot to include the character backgrounds! Jeez, age will do it.

Minnie: Caucasian with 23% Irish. 19-year-old short-haired brunette freshman working on her AA at the university. She's 5' 2" and shy, but confident around misogynists. She doesn't talk much, but if you challenge her, she'll put you in your place. Also, she slept with one guy, and that was during her first week at uni. She believed she was roofied by a ginger manlet.

George: Caucasian with 18% German. 24-year-old. He's 6' 3" and also in university, about to finish his bachelor's in engineering. He slept with five women in his entire life, one was a high school sweetheart who was run over by a police car that was in pursuit of carjackers. It took him years to overcome the tragedy.

Roger: 100% Black. 32-year-old. He's 5' 11" and currently self-employed (wink-wink). He is a convicted felon and served two years in the penitentiary for Grand Theft Auto and vehicular homicide. His bodycount is 40+. He only dates white girls, 17+. He might make an exception if she's a year younger. Also, he has seven mixed kids (including Minnie's Oreos).
Maybe George should‘ve told Minnie to keep quiet and for Roger to keep his fucking mouth shut.

And then ordered a waiter over to be seated onto the other side of the restaurant, because this doughnut of a felon keeps ruining the date.

Never let one person ruin your night or moment you planned.

• +1
Maybe George should‘ve told Minnie to keep quiet and for Roger to keep his fucking mouth shut.

And then ordered a waiter over to be seated onto the other side of the restaurant, because this doughnut of a felon keeps ruining the date.

Never let one person ruin your night or moment you planned.
George should've reached out to the waiter or manager to have the feller removed. Absolutely! However, like many college students today, he was a BLM and Antifa supporter. If he had alerted the employees, the police would've gotten involved, leading to cops. George doesn't like cops because BLM and Antifa told him not to.

• +1
BLM and Antifa
The people in those groups work to defund the cops.
Until they themselves get pointed a gun at them by a thug or they‘ll get robbed by the neighborhood thugs.
Then they’ll suddenly hammer the 3 numbers on their phone.

• +1
The people in those groups work to defund the cops.
Until they themselves get pointed a gun at them by a thug or they‘ll get robbed by the neighborhood thugs.
Then they’ll suddenly hammer the 3 numbers on their phone.
And the cops take their time to get there. Occasionally, it could take an hour after a 911 call, "He's stabbing everyone to death! Help!"

"Calm down, mam," the 911 operator says. "Due to lack of police funding, we have few officers on call. This may take an hour or so. For the time being, do your best not to get murdered."

• JFL
And the cops take their time to get there. Occasionally, it could take an hour after a 911 call, "He's stabbing everyone to death! Help!"

"Calm down, mam," the 911 operator says. "Due to lack of police funding, we have few officers on call. This may take an hour or so. For the time being, do your best not to get murdered."
It goes full circle.
Only sad thing is that they‘re not the only one‘s that get bitten in the ass by their decisions.
People who had nothing to with defund that police bs would suffer under that too.

• +1
It goes full circle.
Only sad thing is that they‘re not the only one‘s that get bitten in the ass by their decisions.
People who had nothing to with defund that police bs would suffer under that too.
Esp the elders and domestic abuse cases.

When the multitude of drones enter our daily realm, nothing will be the same again. But everyone must be tagged. If you refuse, finding work, traveling to cities, flying, or even taking a bus or train will be prohibited. No tag, no go.

• Woah
Esp the elders and domestic abuse cases.

When the multitude of drones enter our daily realm, nothing will be the same again. But everyone must be tagged. If you refuse, finding work, traveling to cities, flying, or even taking a bus or train will be prohibited. No tag, no go.
How soon do you think that "social obligation" and "strong recommendation" will turn into hostility, fear and hate against those who refuse to get tagged with the mark?

• Hmm...
How soon do you think that "social obligation" and "strong recommendation" will turn into hostility, fear and hate against those who refuse to get tagged with the mark?
During the world war, its the best and only time to enforce that system. People will be scared, confused, and hopeless. Give them a lifeline, they'll take it! Give them a way out, like they did with the Covid masks and heavy restrictions, thus vaccinations will set you free, they'll take it!

• +1
  • JFL
@BigJimsWornOutTires I think you're the one who can win the challenge

• Woah
During the world war, its the best and only time to enforce that system. People will be scared, confused, and hopeless. Give them a lifeline, they'll take it! Give them a way out, like they did with the Covid masks and heavy restrictions, thus vaccinations will set you free, they'll take it!
Yeah, they will need some sort of event on the scale of WW2 to cause chaos and utter economic crash around the world. They want to make the population rely on the government, and when all hell breaks loose, they will finally usher in their solution.

• +1
Yeah, they will need some sort of event on the scale of WW2 to cause chaos and utter economic crash around the world. They want to make the population rely on the government, and when all hell breaks loose, they will finally usher in their solution.
It's all scheduled! Even Trump's Crooked attempted assassination was scheduled but, it was moved up. They can change dates whenever they want... as long as it fits in with the other plots at work.

• +1
Reactions: Imaloser7754
Young people on this board probably believe that the passive aggressive line "you don't like me because I am Black" is a 21st century phenomenon. But it was common back in the 1970s and probably existed much sooner.

• +1
Young people on this board probably believe that the passive aggressive line "you don't like me because I am Black" is a 21st century phenomenon. But it was common back in the 1970s and probably existed much sooner.
Many of them use that to manipulate people, esp younger folks.

They use guilt and pathetic sympathy (race card) to prey on the weak and steal opportunity. Many of them have dark souls. They'll use religion as a cloak or a way to gain the trust of others or deflect criminal behavior.

By telling a younger person something that isn't true, it causes the person to defend themself against the accusation. And naive women would go out of their way to prove the accuser wrong. "I'll give you my number to prove I have nothing against black people." <-- that was the manipulator's goal

The wealthy families who purchased slaves and brought them here fucked everyone. Today, they try to save themselves by instigating the black community against the white community of lower wealth. If the black folks ever learned the truth and broke bread with the white society of their tier, the rich families would run for their lives... or start a world war and depopulate the aggression.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster