Looks Forever
basically. I refuse to participate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, enchanted_elixir, napleon and 19 others
gotta love roastie cougar pussy, my favorite 😋

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash, Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
the dating game is chad fucking the scraps and normies trying to date the scraps, meanwhile NT high schooler is living the life

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, BoredPrince, NumbThePain and 5 others
No, you dont get it, it is tyrone battle tested

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and autistic_tendencies
the dating game is chad fucking the scraps and normies trying to date the scraps, meanwhile NT high schooler is living the life
Must be nice to be young again

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
College is my last chance before the west falls entirely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock, MoggerGaston, watah and 4 others
College is my last chance before the west falls entirely
Pro tip for college: approach the best as quickly as possible, in order of genetic value.

That's the time when cute foids who were not whores in high school and said they were going to hook up / date only from college, are much more open to anyone who shows the slightest interest in them. No one knows anyone, just act normal and natural, and even if you get turned down, move on to the next one asap..

The faster the time passes, the more they will be taken almost instantly without you realizing it, and you will be left alone / with only leftovers..

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, autistic_tendencies and Costcosuperstore
Pro tip for college: approach the best as quickly as possible, in order of genetic value.

That's the time when cute foids who were not whores in high school and said they were going to hook up / date only from college, are much more open to anyone who shows the slightest interest in them. No one knows anyone, just act normal and natural, and even if you get turned down, move on to the next one asap..

The faster the time passes, the more they will be taken almost instantly without you realizing it, and you will be left alone / with only leftovers..
I mog facially and am heavily socially retarded at this point I can't even lie

I have to go for scary game or shy game and obviously nobody like shy game

I'll only approach women who give me IOIs this numbers game shit doesn't work in a smaller college people will hear you are a PUA nigga :lul:

I'll take my time tbh. My face is solid I hope to get approached if liftmaxxing to 5"7( I'm 5"6) not gonna fraud that hard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 84469 and Gaygymmaxx
College is my last chance
I'm 5"6
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
Reactions: ezio6, MoggerGaston, Suns9999 and 2 others
Many users know me as "fakecel" trust me when I've got my Sneaky lifts in the Jordan ones I far surpass the crowd.

Being so close to the heat of the core, and so far from God's light left me evil and tempting like the devil is. Manlet swagger :chad:

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
I got news for you bro
Eh some of them were fat and just didn't hoe

Or had one BF in my area

But in retrospect yeah the hottest girls were mostly all hoes and always gossiped about n shit :lul:

It was just hyperbagmy but early enough that women who were mid would also be unconfident

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 84469 and autistic_tendencies
gotta love roastie cougar pussy, my favorite 😋
I've fucked twenty yos and a 30yo. The sex with the 30yo was better than any I've had.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
you know what's brutal? HS and uni parties. 1-2 guys getting all the attention and being treated like gods, while all the other guys are pretending they are having the time of their life while dying on the inside when they realize how do girls treat said gods compared to them

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas, Deleted member 84469, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
I've fucked twenty yos and a 30yo. The sex with the 30yo was better than any I've had.

oh yeah i bet it was, all that fucking cellulite sloshing around and those mildly sagging titties bouncing all in your face shiieeett. in your opinion what is your favorite trait about older women when fornicating with them

To be honest, anything that is not social circle game (various forms of cold approach) will generally land you worse than your potential.

If you don't play within the meta (warm approach and social circle) you'll be penalized.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and autistic_tendencies

Only works if you are HTN+, those girls starting college may not had their hoe phase yet but that doesnt mean their standards arent high

If youre under HTN, your best bet is acting NT and having a social circle

oh yeah i bet it was, all that fucking cellulite sloshing around and those mildly sagging titties bouncing all in your face shiieeett. in your opinion what is your favorite trait about older women when fornicating with them
lol @ if you think all 30yo foids already look like aged milk with saggy tits. she had natural firm boba. size that perfectly fitted my hands :love:

idk maybe their maturity when talking. when i asked her if she ever fucked a nigger she laughed and said no way in hell even if you paid me a million. younger girls give me headaches when they open their mouth. bigger virtue signalling feminists than ever before.

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999
lol @ if you think all 30yo foids already look like aged milk with saggy tits.
when the fuck did i say that? i said “mildly” so to a slight extent, which a majority of them do
when i asked her if she ever fucked a nigger she laughed and said no way in hell even if you paid me a million.
she definitely lied to you :feelshah:, and btw what a strange question to ask on a link
she had natural firm boba. size that perfectly fitted my hands :love:
i bet they felt so nice to squeeze, suck, and spit on like fucking shit probably felt heavenly like playdoh made out of kinetic sand
idk maybe their maturity when talking. younger girls give me headaches when they open their mouth. bigger virtue signalling feminists than ever before.
thats fair enough

• JFL
Reactions: DHTrash
she definitely lied to you :feelshah:, and btw what a strange question to ask on a link
nah she suddenly went on about too many immigrants so i thought it'd be a funny remark

you know what's brutal? HS and uni parties. 1-2 guys getting all the attention and being treated like gods, while all the other guys are pretending they are having the time of their life while dying on the inside when they realize how do girls treat said gods compared to them
I always proceeding to drink copious amounts of alcohol in these situations and getting completely fucked.

I always proceeding to drink copious amounts of alcohol in these situations and getting completely fucked.

brutal. i was lucky to be one of those 1-2 gods, but i was aware of the situation so i tried to balance it out by making myself small and trying to put other guys in the spotlight

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lol @ if you think all 30yo foids already look like aged milk with saggy tits. she had natural firm boba. size that perfectly fitted my hands :love:

idk maybe their maturity when talking. when i asked her if she ever fucked a nigger she laughed and said no way in hell even if you paid me a million. younger girls give me headaches when they open their mouth. bigger virtue signalling feminists than ever before.
Very true they have bigger boobs cause nature is telling them to procreate