The dating world is RANDOM

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
Sure theres some tendencies like looks, money, status. But none of them are limiting factors. Every kind of relationship you can imagine happens and no its not one in a million either. Its kinda like the stock market, sure you can kinda predict what happens next but not really, you'll never know forsure cuz its mostly random.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and Darkeningstar
Sure theres some tendencies like looks, money, status. But none of them are limiting factors. Every kind of relationship you can imagine happens and no its not one in a million either. Its kinda like the stock market, sure you can kinda predict what happens next but not really, you'll never know forsure cuz its mostly random.
it's mostly looks and inhib that determine dating success lack matters but not as much as you think

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
it's mostly looks and inhib that determine dating success lack matters but not as much as you think
no its not looks that mostly determine it. if theres anything limiting i'll say the most likely thing would be severe autism. besides that anything goes.

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
@nathan like think of someone uber attractive. sean o'pry would be a great pick. you honestly think he slays the most? i reckon he has like maybe 3 or 4 bodies on him.

• Hmm...
@nathan like think of someone uber attractive. sean o'pry would be a great pick. you honestly think he slays the most? i reckon he has like maybe 3 or 4 bodies on him.
if he wanted to he could sleep with any women he wanted to

if he wanted to he could sleep with any women he wanted to
no he'd get mogged by some low inhib negro at a bar and he'd shrivel up back to his cuck chair

• Hmm...