The day i found out my female cousin is roastie

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
she was 16 and i was teasing her "i will marry you off to some warzone villager and make you suffer for life". She said she wants to get married at 30. She also tried to go to college/Uni in other country but her parents didn't allow. Always try to get her parents to let her go on holidays with "friends". Works a part time job but prob goes there for 1-2 day jobs and rest prob just an excuse to hoe around. If female has not lost virginity, in school, that's the best chance. In college, work, holidays, good luck.

@HimmyButler

Roastie trait: Wanting to marry late.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Ken, Zeruel and 2 others
she was 16 and i was teasing her "i will marry you off to some warzone villager and make you suffer for life". She said she wants to get married at 30. She also tried to go to college/Uni in other country but her parents didn't allow. Always try to get her parents to let her go on holidays with "friends". Works a part time job but prob goes there for 1-2 day jobs and rest prob just an excuse to hoe around. If female has not lost virginity, in school, that's the best chance. In college, work, holidays, good luck.

@HimmyButler

where she from

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and robtical

@HimmyButler

Also deffo the non whores get married after uni the latest

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Ken and robtical
Also deffo the non whores get married after uni the latest
I dont think that is a good sign. I know some who married after high school but when i found out about them, they were weed smokers and got fucked in toilet during recess and lunch. The husband thinks she is pure. But now he is to betabux a minimum wagie slut.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken and Deleted member 23218
I dont think that is a good sign. I know some who married after high school but when i found out about them, they were weed smokers and got fucked in toilet during recess and lunch. The husband thinks she is pure. But now he is to betabux a minimum wagie slut.
They shall get married to their longtime bf if their not a whore

• +1
Reactions: robtical
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thebeliever and Deleted member 23218
Brutal how many bodies usually? What type of men like in hk
I dont know about numbers, i doubt will ever find out. Girls here arent loudly sluts. They act pure and chaste till you hear about history from someone. Paki girls are restricted hard kinda in general but when there is a will there is a way. So indian girls prob higher bodies. i cant count how many times i had hijabi/non hijabi paki girl eye fuck me. But then im gling and does not mean they can do it. Fking bitches doing all that shit when their husband is near them. They usually stick to curry only.

I remember my first instance of being awared on female. I was in high school just started so like 13yo naive. I heard from this paki girl talking about other paki girl that we went to elementary school with, brought home 3 guys and fucked gangbanged while her little sister (so below 13yo) was doing it with her own bf in the room. I was so shocked. These paki girls were giggling and discussing. Even those who were forced to cover legs and wear hijab were a joke. They half assed showed half hair and took hijab as dupatta. I have also been teased many times. I was purecel so i avoided their eye contact and they just teased me more. This was all before 2010, so i cant imagine now after 13 years.

I got depressed in UNI and dropped out when i saw paki girl in my course (she used to wear hijab), few months in her hijab went into her bag(prob other girls told him to live double life, aka wear hijab near/at home, but take off at uni), she would go with indian guy(i didnt talk to him) to toilet during lecture break/course work break. (they prob just fucked).

I've also seen 2 hijabi stand near shopping mall door, their 2 paki bf came, they prob went up to toilet and fucked. But then they were prob arranged cuz looked marriageable(19+ age of guys). i knew 1 of them, just not on talking terms.

There was also paki sister of my 3 friend( 3 brothers), the sister was talking/sitting/flirting prob with other paki guy. The younger brothers were telling eldest one, lets confront our sister and all. but the eldest one looked away and down. (so he was scared cuz the other paki guy was taller wider n looked stronger). So they prob raged at their sister at home.

I think these girls are realistic of their future expectation that they are not going to be best end of deal from choices of partner. So they do all this shit because they know they arent gonna get killed, but will be arranged marriaged fast so they just dont care, do w/e u want. fate will stay the same.

I also have a cousin of a distant cousin, they were telling me about how this cousin banged this paki girl. I meet them maybe 2 times in a decade so meh idk.

Thing is if this is the situation of paki girls, idk what is for indian girls(cuz they have more freedom, paki girls are restricted nor i know how they are at home). They prob chatted with a lot, send nudes/sext with guys at home. But i suspect they deffo meet guy whatever chance they get. (no one is locking/chaining girl to home) I've seen quite a lot in burkha, they prob are decent(cuz no one hits on the burkha,its failo). Indians girls i've seen some dress like a nude slut, tighest legging(u can see ass). But then i've also seen paki girls wear leggings(ass jiggling with each step), dupatta on head. But deffo not as tight clothing like some indian girls(legit insane). might as well be nude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
  • +1
There also are some cases i've heard where female do whatever they want and get a husband from pakistan(he has no choice but betabux cuz visa). Some even turn into slave husbands.

SLAVE HUSBANDS OF HONG KONG are the men who are forced into bonded labor through marriage migration. Vulnerable men from India and Pakistan and other South Asian nations are being deceived into arranged marriages and trafficked to Hong Kong where they work as bonded laborers and indentured servants for their in-laws

(Mostly pakistani though i suspect, i actually know 1 who does food delivery and is controlled by his nurse wife and his family) The entire family is in it. The husband is a slave, does work(mostly construction for higher pay), all money goes to the wife's family, he beats treated like shit/beaten/passport is taken by in laws. Wife does whatever she wants, the entire family is in it. Usually brothers of wife keep husband in check.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 23218
I dont know about numbers, i doubt will ever find out. Girls here arent loudly sluts. They act pure and chaste till you hear about history from someone. Paki girls are restricted hard kinda in general but when there is a will there is a way. So indian girls prob higher bodies. i cant count how many times i had hijabi/non hijabi paki girl eye fuck me. But then im gling and does not mean they can do it. Fking bitches doing all that shit when their husband is near them. They usually stick to curry only.

I remember my first instance of being awared on female. I was in high school just started so like 13yo naive. I heard from this paki girl talking about other paki girl that we went to elementary school with, brought home 3 guys and fucked gangbanged while her little sister (so below 13yo) was doing it with her own bf in the room. I was so shocked. These paki girls were giggling and discussing. Even those who were forced to cover legs and wear hijab were a joke. They half assed showed half hair and took hijab as dupatta. I have also been teased many times. I was purecel so i avoided their eye contact and they just teased me more. This was all before 2010, so i cant imagine now after 13 years.

I got depressed in UNI and dropped out when i saw paki girl in my course (she used to wear hijab), few months in her hijab went into her bag(prob other girls told him to live double life, aka wear hijab near/at home, but take off at uni), she would go with indian guy(i didnt talk to him) to toilet during lecture break/course work break. (they prob just fucked).

I've also seen 2 hijabi stand near shopping mall door, their 2 paki bf came, they prob went up to toilet and fucked. But then they were prob arranged cuz looked marriageable(19+ age of guys). i knew 1 of them, just not on talking terms.

There was also paki sister of my 3 friend( 3 brothers), the sister was talking/sitting/flirting prob with other paki guy. The younger brothers were telling eldest one, lets confront our sister and all. but the eldest one looked away and down. (so he was scared cuz the other paki guy was taller wider n looked stronger). So they prob raged at their sister at home.

I think these girls are realistic of their future expectation that they are not going to be best end of deal from choices of partner. So they do all this shit because they know they arent gonna get killed, but will be arranged marriaged fast so they just dont care, do w/e u want. fate will stay the same.

I also have a cousin of a distant cousin, they were telling me about how this cousin banged this paki girl. I meet them maybe 2 times in a decade so meh idk.

Thing is if this is the situation of paki girls, idk what is for indian girls(cuz they have more freedom, paki girls are restricted nor i know how they are at home). They prob chatted with a lot, send nudes/sext with guys at home. But i suspect they deffo meet guy whatever chance they get. (no one is locking/chaining girl to home) I've seen quite a lot in burkha, they prob are decent(cuz no one hits on the burkha,its failo). Indians girls i've seen some dress like a nude slut, tighest legging(u can see ass). But then i've also seen paki girls wear leggings(ass jiggling with each step), dupatta on head. But deffo not as tight clothing like some indian girls(legit insane). might as well be nude.
How do u even get a wife that isn’t a hoe lol . What were the looks leveled and stats of the guys btw. Also hang bang and bf in elementary jfl white girls here aren’t that degen

My cousin married a fat 5'4" manlet who she looks mogged by 2 PSL points in her prime.

I didn't get it at first until now she sued him and has half his assets and divorced

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: robtical and retrudedmaxilla

dude what da fuck Hong Kong is this? totally different from HK I know

How do u even get a wife that isn’t a hoe lol . What were the looks leveled and stats of the guys btw. Also hang bang and bf in elementary jfl white girls here aren’t that degen
Idk about the 3 gangbang and her little sis bf one.
Uni one was tall fair skinned gling muscular bloated but not in rough way.
The 2 paki guys were both tall fair skinned and non fat. Looked normal for desi but
The 3 brothers sis's bf was tall wide brown dominant looking fucker.
My distant cousin's cousin is normal height fair skinned bloated average but strong looking.
Tbh none of them were ugly but normal to above avg looking with normal to tall height.
I dont think this is norm. These are few cases i know but then they wont go promote.

this one's bf was v v v rough looking brown ogre.

• +1
Idk about the 3 gangbang and her little sis bf one.
Uni one was tall fair skinned gling muscular bloated but not in rough way.
The 2 paki guys were both tall fair skinned and non fat. Looked normal for desi but
The 3 brothers sis's bf was tall wide brown dominant looking fucker.
My distant cousin's cousin is normal height fair skinned bloated average but strong looking.
Tbh none of them were ugly but normal to above avg looking with normal to tall height.

I dont think this is norm. These are few cases i know but then they wont go promote.

this one's bf was v v v rough looking brown ogre.
Why are they all ogre cage. What do you consider tall I’m 6’1, 6’2 in lifts that tall where you live?
What would you rate them psl wise tho overall population not just brown. This deffo isn’t the norm as well I’ve only heard one story like this from a foid who lives in Canada (I am from the u.s)

dude what da fuck Hong Kong is this? totally different from HK I know
you know the rich elite hong kong oldcel and public image. I know the secrets i've overhead and young hong kong. you havent heard of hong kong slave husbands? there is even news on it. I've seen few times the paki mums going out with their daughters for stuff(govt related stuff). they coulda gone alone but their mum is with their daughters. they probably dont trust them mch tbh. but once i have also seen some old paki mum in some villager desi clothes u could see her ass and it creasing walking also walking with her 18-20ish looking daughter. But then my first thought was that her husband prob is dead and she wants male attention or new husband.

Tbh Hong Kong is v v boring and not so enjoyable for non rich. Have you not heard about slave husband, there even news on it?

Last edited:
Why are they all ogre cage. What do you consider tall I’m 6’1, 6’2 in lifts that tall where you live?
What would you rate them psl wise tho overall population not just brown. This deffo isn’t the norm as well I’ve only heard one story like this from a foid who lives in Canada (I am from the u.s)
6'2 in lifts tall. Most of the guys ogre was before 2010s though, those time everyone was busy looking thug kinda. so thats why more rough looking were preferred. Low hang pants, etc. I was started high school and i had some 5'2 indian guy come and told me to tell my class he is their tai lou(big brother), i cringed so hard i was in my mind thinking dude grow up first then talk about acting like a gangster

But the uni time, cousin, 2 paki, only 1 ogre looking, rest not. were after 2010 and had hqnp look.

• JFL
6'2 in lifts tall. Most of the guys ogre was before 2010s though, those time everyone was busy looking thug kinda. so thats why more rough looking were preferred. Low hang pants, etc. I was started high school and i had some 5'2 indian guy come and told me to tell my class he is their tai lou(big brother), i cringed so hard i was in my mind thinking dude grow up first then talk about acting like a gangster

But the uni time, cousin, 2 paki, only 1 ogre looking, rest not. were after 2010 and had hqnp look.
Most of the pakis here in america look soft tbh.

What was the dudes heights tho like 6’2?

Most of the pakis here in america look soft tbh.

What was the dudes heights tho like 6’2?
Prob both 6'3 6'4 of those 2. the uni was 6'1.

• +1
My cousin married a fat 5'4" manlet who she looks mogged by 2 PSL points in her prime.

I didn't get it at first until now she sued him and has half his assets and divorced
Any kids? Also what age and did she cuck him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Nah, they fk everything except chinese i think
Where do u see so many indians??? All I see is ricemen and white guys, and a few indians in certain departments at work.

Where do u see so many indians??? All I see is ricemen and white guys, and a few indians in certain departments at work.
There aren't that many, prob 2% of hong kong population max. I have grown up in Hong Kong, sticked to desi group, never really talked to rice/white so my life experiences is toward running into them more. I also went to school with sizeable desi population so my chances of running into them is lot higher than someone on street, high class area and with high end job.

There aren't that many, prob 2% of hong kong population max. I have grown up in Hong Kong, sticked to desi group, never really talked to rice/white so my life experiences is toward running into them more. I also went to school with sizeable desi population so my chances of running into them is lot higher than someone on street, high class area and with high end job.
Do u slay indian girls mainly or chinese?

Also how old are u? U seem to recall high school well. So r u a recent uni grad?