The Day my wife got "germanized"

iloveboobs

iloveboobs

Charlie Morningstar
The Day my wife got "germanized"

Hello! Some weeks ago I told about how we got into the cuck world. Today I'm going to talk about the last experience we had.As I told before, sorry for any spelling mistake.
This summer wife and me decided to travel to Ibiza to get a bit wild without no one recognising us. One of the night we go to a famous club on the island to dance have some drinks and meet new People. She gets so horny when she is drunk so she started to dance very sensualy to a couple of German guys. It was making me so horny to watch her so I stepped back and enjoyed while getting some drinks. As I walked back she was surrounded by a Group of 4 guys (it turned out to be the 2 guys I mentioned before and two of their friends). She was dancing very sexy and kissing one an another. Watching hands all over her and she trying to make eye contact with me made me hard as a rock. So I stepped in, introduce myself and made them the proposition of taking it to our apartment. They all agree.
Over there I offered a drink for each one and after a bit of dirty talk my wife started sucking them. They where all over 6'2 feet tall, and had pretty big cocks. One on each hand, one at mouth and the other helping her to go deep. One of them cum on her face pretty Quick so he lied back with me and enjoy how the other three used her holes. Double penetration, triple, just one and making a handjob to the other 2. It was just amazing.
At the end she knelt and asked all of us to cum over her. 6 loads (5+1) on her face dripping to mouth, chest and belly. So fucking hot. I can not ressit making out with her with that slutty looking and have a second round when they left.
Now she is in a girls trip having fun. I' also having fun, But I have jerked out lot of times remembering that night.
If you want to know anything more, DM me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore, noobs, EdgyFashionist and 4 others
@Vermilioncore @Gaygymmaxx @ryuken @baerr @PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
what i write after saying i'm gonna take studying seriously

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, WeiWei, greycel and 3 others
IMG 2446

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and iloveboobs
Wow OP! This is heckin awesome! I am actually so jealous…I could only wish for such a night. I will try to convince her of this as soon as she’s back. She’s with our bull atm…she’s been for almost a week so far, so fucking hot. He texted me I won’t see her in a while and sent me a video of him facefucking her. I’m constantly cumming since and begging for more videos. It’s so humiliating to loose your wife to a bigger man it’s amazing. You are blessed OP, nice one!

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, EdgyFashionist and iloveboobs
Wow OP! This is heckin awesome! I am actually so jealous…I could only wish for such a night. I will try to convince her of this as soon as she’s back. She’s with our bull atm…she’s been for almost a week so far, so fucking hot. He texted me I won’t see her in a while and sent me a video of him facefucking her. I’m constantly cumming since and begging for more videos. It’s so humiliating to loose your wife to a bigger man it’s amazing. You are blessed OP, nice one!
Yeah, it really is flippin awesome. Here, take a gold you heckin boyorino

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, greycel and baerr
Yeah, it really is flippin awesome. Here, take a gold you heckin boyorino
le wifey will be so proud when I show her i got friggin reddit gold!!

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, ryuken and iloveboobs
le wifey will be so proud when I show her i got friggin reddit gold!!
hopefully her boyfriend can buy me the new mario game the for the nintendo! go video games!

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, greycel and baerr
hopefully her boyfriend can buy me the new mario game the for the nintendo! go video games!
our bull feels so sorry for me he bought me a new lego! amazing, such a big dick and such a nice person. I get why wifey likes him more

• JFL
our bull feels so sorry for me he bought me a new lego! amazing, such a big dick and such a nice person. I get why wifey likes him more
ill do you one better. the bull said I can actually come to watch as my wife gets fucked! it will be a great day. right now im just finishing my soy latte.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr
ill do you one better. the bull said I can actually come to watch as my wife gets fucked! it will be a great day. right now im just finishing my soy latte.
are you flippin kidding me? mine just closed the door when I dropped her at his place so I cried for an hour in front of his door...people recorded me, it was so humiliating. I had the biggest heckin boner ever. When she was finished she came outside and yelled at me for how much of a pussy I am... I will never forget this, it was extremely arousing.

• JFL
are you flippin kidding me? mine just closed the door when I dropped her at his place so I cried for an hour in front of his door...people recorded me, it was so humiliating. I had the biggest heckin boner ever. When she was finished she came outside and yelled at me for how much of a pussy I am... I will never forget this, it was extremely arousing.
I had a similar story. I got the pleasure to watch the bull please my wife and then suddnely he took a shit on me. it was quite arousing, fapping in shit

• JFL
I had a similar story. I got the pleasure to watch the bull please my wife and then suddnely he took a shit on me. it was quite arousing, fapping in shit
IM SO JEALOUS OH MY HECKIN GOD. I would REALLY wish for a black bull to shit in my mouth while my wife screams for his huge dick while I stroke my baby penis in the corner, forced to chew on the fat shit he took in my mouth or otherwise be beats me up...

• JFL
IM SO JEALOUS OH MY HECKIN GOD. I would REALLY wish for a black bull to shit in my mouth while my wife screams for his huge dick while I stroke my baby penis in the corner, forced to chew on the fat shit he took in my mouth or otherwise be beats me up...
Everytime i see the bull fuck my wife I also cry. It nicely adds to the humiliation. I just love being humiliated and being shit on. By the way, have you heard of this thing called "testoterone"? I overheard the word yesterday, maybe I thougth a smart redditor like you has heard of it.

• JFL
Everytime i see the bull fuck my wife I also cry. It nicely adds to the humiliation. I just love being humiliated and being shit on. By the way, have you heard of this thing called "testoterone"? I overheard the word yesterday, maybe I thougth a smart redditor like you has heard of it.
No idea tbh... maybe a religious thing? those people like to make up nonsense things haha you get me? Anyways... I had an extremely humiliating simulation when our bull fucked the wifey and I wanted to join, he slapped me in the face, pushed me against the wall and kicked me in the nuts, my wife just laughed at me. He spit in my face and told me Im a fat bitch. Im so weak, its incredible, I love it. I get dominated by everyone, I am just so weak I cant do anything when another man takes my wife and she thinks its so pathetic... god I love being a heckin cuckerino

• JFL
No idea tbh... maybe a religious thing? those people like to make up nonsense things haha you get me? Anyways... I had an extremely humiliating simulation when our bull fucked the wifey and I wanted to join, he slapped me in the face, pushed me against the wall and kicked me in the nuts, my wife just laughed at me. He spit in my face and told me Im a fat bitch. Im so weak, its incredible, I love it. I get dominated by everyone, I am just so weak I cant do anything when another man takes my wife and she thinks its so pathetic... god I love being a heckin cuckerino
lifefuel

• JFL