The day where my gf deleted one of our pics because I was " her same size" with tinier legs..

N

Nation

Platinum
...was the day I knew she was ashamed of a manlet framelet bf.
2 weeks passed since that day and we broke up ofc

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, SLA, fruitgunpop and 2 others
humblebrag that u had gf ngl

100% her female friends pressured your gf into breaking up with you by making fun of you and your body and saying shit like „you are a Queen you deserve 6‘5 broad framed high value Chad“

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB, thereallegend and Danish_Retard
100% her female friends pressured your gf into breaking up with you by making fun of you and your body and saying shit like „you are a Queen you deserve 6‘5 broad framed high value Chad“
She didnt have many friends since she wasnt from here but yes, it could be a reason

I remember talking to a former classmate, Stacylite if you remove height, she said she was in love with a 170cm manlet but her friends ridiculed her for it so she rejected him and then she couldn't understand why he didn't want to hang out with her anymore...

If I was as bluepilled as I was leaving that school I'd have been in shock, luckily I was semi-redpilled at the time. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and germanlooks