The definition of a Chad face

Deleted member 7776

Deleted member 7776

6'5 BWC Mogger of Niggers
To simplify: Basically a forward grown facial bone structure with average ratios?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5349 and 1 other person
Chad face is attractive. Stop thinking so hard

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, Deleted member 7098 and 4 others
Forward growth + dimorphism = Chad

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
Isn't forward growth by defintion male sexual dimorphism?
No, forward growth is having proper craniofacial development. Attractive females have good forward growth as well

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, MD_Hopeful69 and 3 others
harmony and bones + skin hair and some coloring

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
No, forward growth is having proper craniofacial development. Attractive females have good forward growth as well
Oh, right. So what are the key male sexually dimorphic traits on a face?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5349
To simplify: Basically a forward grown facial bone structure with average ratios?

forward growth isn't needed tbh. Look at chico. All is needed is little to no recession, good jaw and eyes + average ratios

1. Ratios that appear attract (compact enough midface relative to facial third height)
2. Personally attractive facial features (Nose, Eyes, Mouth area and skin are the main ones followed by hair)
3. Bones (dimorphism linked to lateral and forward growth)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and oatmeal
if it looks good it looks good

that's how you know, unironically

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
this being said though we have ideas of what can be attractive.

things like forward growth and bones show proper development of the face.

soft tissue may display, err, youthfulness or some shit, maybe striking

honestly its also how the features harmonizes together which is impossible to boil down but you know it is there when you see it.

Oh, right. So what are the key male sexually dimorphic traits on a face?
Dimorphic males tend to have prominent browridges, sharp cheekbones, square chin, wide jaw, straight nose with a high set nasal bridge, large mouth with thinner lips, thick, low set eyebrows, tall stature, wide shoulders, narrow hips, large skull, and large wrists/ankles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 7776
Chad = Tall + Good jaw + High cheekbones + Muscular (and ripped) body + good facial harmony

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Chad = Tall + Good jaw + High cheekbones + Muscular (and ripped) body + good facial harmony

Being black or european helps if you have a big dick it helps even more assuming you have all the traits mentioned above life just isn't worth living if your not either of these 2 extremes.

Being black or european helps if you have a big dick it helps even more assuming you have all the traits mentioned above life just isn't worth living if your not either of these 2 extremes.
I have almost all of the features I listed except that I'm not muscular yet and my harmony is only average but I am still able to attract beautiful women, you don't have to be Chad to succeed unless you limit yourself to Tinder imo.

I have almost all of the features I listed except that I'm not muscular yet and my harmony is only average but I am still able to attract beautiful women, you don't have to be Chad to succeed unless you limit yourself to Tinder imo.

You have a good point currently is possible but with tik tok functioning with how society is going it will only get worse like i pity the fool who is born next gen

Good golden ratio proportions, dimorphic proportions such as facial thirds, dimorphic bone structure/features, striking coloring, features that “harmonize” or work well to fit an aesthetic, more tanned or golden skin tone, lean face.

Last edited:
Good eye area + Great jaw/cheekbones/chin

You have a good point currently is possible but with tik tok functioning with how society is going it will only get worse like i pity the fool who is born next gen
Social media doesn't increase the amount of attractive men nor does it make men more attractive, it just gives women more simps to use.

So it has no influence on hypergamy because the hot guys that you see on tik tok were there already. It really depends where you go to meet women, on a place like Instagram or dating apps like tinder, the competition will be too high so you won't stand a chance.

In real life though, there is much less competition and when a girl meets a guy in real life, she remembers him for a lot longer than the guys she meets online because it's a real encounter. If she is in your social circle, she will remember you for a very long time. So for most guys, meeting women in real life is so much better than online.

When I say this though I'm not talking about cold approach. I mean going to social events during the day and meeting new people. Or even at a bar, it's going to be a lot easier than on tinder, and women are going to trust guys from bars a lot more than those from tinder, so you have that advantage.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Social media doesn't increase the amount of attractive men nor does it make men more attractive, it just gives women more simps to use.

So it has no influence on hypergamy because the hot guys that you see on tik tok were there already. It really depends where you go to meet women, on a place like Instagram or dating apps like tinder, the competition will be too high so you won't stand a chance.

In real life though, there is much less competition and when a girl meets a guy in real life, she remembers him for a lot longer than the guys she meets online because it's a real encounter. If she is in your social circle, she will remember you for a very long time. So for most guys, meeting women in real life is so much better than online.

When I say this though I'm not talking about cold approach. I mean going to social events during the day and meeting new people. Or even at a bar, it's going to be a lot easier than on tinder, and women are going to trust guys from bars a lot more than those from tinder, so you have that advantage.

You have a point in that social media doesn't add any new good looking people but please understand women will settle until something better comes along it's the age old secret why can't women ever be satified ? well the simple answer is there entire genetic structure is built on seeking out something better so she inevitable well leaves it sounds very cynical but more than 1/4 of women cheat that's 1/4 and that's to those admitting it as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
forward growth isn't needed tbh. Look at chico. All is needed is little to no recession, good jaw and eyes + average ratios
Chico has good forward growth JFL. His maxilla has a flatter shape, which is different from being facially recessed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Forward growth is a meme

The only forward growth u need are the dimorphic features such as browridge and chin

Chico has good forward growth JFL. His maxilla has a flatter shape, which is different from being facially recessed

Sorry, I didn't clarify myself. Yes, you are right Foward growth is important, and chico is forward grown but has flatter maxilla. As long as there is no downward growth and the maxilla isn't extremely flat the side profile will be adequate.