The definition of luxury

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
Imagine back in the day you get your dick sucked by literally Mona Lisa while watching Shakespeare do a play

mona lisa is 5/10 tho

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I know but she’s an icon it’s like getting head from George Washington
nigga who would want head from george washington with his wooden teeth ass mouth 🤢but if that’s ur style u do u i’ve done weird shit too

• +1
nigga who would want head from george washington with his wooden teeth ass mouth 🤢but if that’s ur style u do u i’ve done weird shit too
Nah you know what I mean, she’s a household name. Everyone knows her. Same as if you got your dick sucked by Marilyn Monroe or King Tut

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah you know what I mean, she’s a household name. Everyone knows her. Same as if you got your dick sucked by Marilyn Monroe or King Tut
nah marilyn monroe is actually hot id deepthroat her

• +1
nah you’d deepthrkat her as in if she had a cock you’d do it
yea true tbh. if it was one of those ftm cocks made out of vagina i would cuz it’s vagina

• +1
Imagine back in the day you get your dick sucked by literally Mona Lisa while watching Shakespeare do a play
Wtf!!!!!!!! This guy is a legit degenerate piece of shit he has to be joking. Bro wtfffffffff NO NO NO NO . He has no respect and is just doing this to chat shit I'm sure. I never met such a classless poster ever.

• JFL
Wtf!!!!!!!! This guy is a legit degenerate piece of shit he has to be joking. Bro wtfffffffff NO NO NO NO . He has no respect and is just doing this to chat shit I'm sure. I never met such a classless poster ever.
Nah why lil mona trigger you so bad

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah why lil mona trigger you so bad
she doesnt trigger me it's people like you sexualizing and disrespecting her and her image and reputation. she is a proud woman.

she doesnt trigger me it's people like you sexualizing and disrespecting her and her image and reputation. she is a proud woman.
Nah why’s she proud I thought that old hoe died