the degenorocity of this forum is so high recently

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
1st i see some guy posting a whole thread abt his armpit fetish then a week later i see some guy post abt his cuck fetish and now i see some nigga posting literal cp in offtopic. honestly theres too many degen users rn , every 2nd thread i see is abt someones weird fetish or bragging about how many times they coomed today

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Imretarded?
1st i see some guy posting a whole thread abt his armpit fetish then a week later i see some guy post abt his cuck fetish and now i see some nigga posting literal cp in offtopic. honestly theres too many degen users rn , every 2nd thread i see is abt someones weird fetish or bragging about how many times they coomed today
bump

bump

bump

the transgender user got instantly overshadowed by that pedophile jfl
:lul:

Real :feelshehe:
Sad Monkey GIF by Wahala Room

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Rare fed w, this nigga got banned right? Or did they only dlt the thread?
don't remember username. im sure they did, reported to police too. That shit is a felony

don't remember username. im sure they did, reported to police too. That shit is a felony
Rare fed w ,i just hope we dont get involved w it cause we replied to the thread nigga:feelsmega:, jew feds r gonna get us

• JFL
Rare fed w ,i just hope we dont get involved w it cause we replied to the thread nigga:feelsmega:, jew feds r gonna get us
not me, im an org superstar. Whenever I make a new alt, forum traffic goes up:feelshmm:

not me, im an org superstar. Whenever I make a new alt, forum traffic goes up:feelshmm:
I hope that nigga gets arrested however i think we are both on a watch list now cause we replied to him:lul:

• JFL