the delusion of this forum

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over
muh jeff seid tier physique or its over

you fucking RETARDS go leave ur fucking houses and take off ur ugly ass glasses and open your subhuman eyes and watch how theres looksmatched couples everywhere and barely anyone has all 4 of these things. its mostly just 1 of the things and even then i see normies getting laid and gfs on a regular basis

when i entered this site it used to be much less hypergamous and the standards were much lower. what a 5.5 psl was then is a subhuman now, for regular normies „its over“ and actual irl slayers are high tier normies on here

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 6856 and 17 others
muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over

you fucking RETARDS go leave ur fucking houses and take off ur ugly ass glasses and open your subhuman eyes and watch how theres looksmatched couples everywhere and barely anyone has all 4 of these things. its mostly just 1 of the things and even then i see normies getting laid and gfs on a regular basis

when i entered this site it used to be much less hypergamous and the standards were much lower. what a 5.5 psl was then is a subhuman now, for regular normies „its over“ and actual irl slayers are high tier normies on here

You fell for the memes bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 4645, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
muh 7 inch or its over
muh psl 6+ or its over
muh 6‘3 or its over

78B1E468 AD82 4F7D A727 79F33D21FC49

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
all this is just memes tho , too bad you cant understand sarcasm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873, Clark69 and Copeful
all this is just memes tho , too bad you cant understand sarcasm
its not sarcasm jfl

there is literally people being insecure on here because of these „memes“ on a daily basis

i mean just look at the looksmax section of people asking for surgeons, dickmaxing, taking drugs for inhibitions etc

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Deleted member 4645, 5'8manlet and 2 others
its not sarcasm jfl

there is literally people being insecure on here because of these „memes“ on a daily basis

i mean just look at the looksmax section of people asking for surgeons, dickmaxing, taking drugs for inhibitions etc
I remember there was a dude who went to multiple doctors to consult about lefort and got told they wouldn't perform it on him because there wasn't enough need
Some people unironically do this shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Effortless, Deleted member 7863 and 1 other person
its not sarcasm jfl

thats because they are insecure in the first place and take everything so fucking seriously , thats their problem tho its just funny af if someone gets surgeries because of forum memes :lul: :lul:

Don’t take hyperboles seriously bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
616.jpg

BeChadOrDieTryin'

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
they are true if you want power. JFL if you just want average girls. Stacy or death

You are just exaggerating to make your point.

Btw, for some girls you DO need smth that closely resembles those Stats jfl. But well thats incel by choice right jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
I remember there was a dude who went to multiple doctors to consult about lefort and got told they wouldn't perform it on him because there wasn't enough need
Some people unironically do this shit
A plastic surgeon I went to rejected me over submental lipo, cause I wanted a submental as lean as u

• Woah
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
A plastic surgeon I went to rejected me over submental lipo, cause I wanted a submental as lean as u
Now I understand rejecting lefort due to the risk reward considering the rate of nerve damage that surgery has but rejecting sublemental lipo is just Jewish

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Did you end up getting it done anyways though?

Looks, height doesn't matter bro! - German Chad

Did you end up getting it done anyways though?
No, I was still BP about the effects of super lean BF% so I just lost a lot more weight and it improved a lot. I still have never been sub 12% and u have a better submental than me for sure. I still need to lose more weight to see how my submental final form would be.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No, I was still BP about the effects of super lean BF% so I just lost a lot more weight and it improved a lot. I still have never been sub 12% and u have a better submental than me for sure. I still need to lose more weight to see how my submental final form would be.
I was about 18% bodyfat or even higher over here fell for the bulkmaxxing meme
You can see it looked like I had a double chin here I kinda did
BD94E49F FF3E 499F 9528 74FCBEB0A734

Compared to now
17BD7B7E 3105 41F1 8CC6 8277FFFD3E7F