The development of Gonions in pubertal stage

A

AAALY247

Iron
So as we know gonions are a very important part of the face which give you that flared look in your jaw(now im sure everyone knows the picturess so ill just skip this) Most people in their puberty have inward gonions which leads them to think - its so over for me but what they dont know is gonions actually flare in the pubertal stage (13-16) so you dont need to "chew" for 7 hours a day on gum ruining your teeth because there is perhaps a chance that you might actually get flared gonions examples are tiktokcels like k shami and jawaad they never had outward gonions tho maybe shami had but we couldn't see because of bloat or because he could have gotten jaw surgery on the other hand we have jawaad tho im not entirely sure that jawaad is completely natural because of the huge change but he claims natural so we'll take the benefit of the doubt and how many adults do you see with baby inward like gonions puberty is truly very important thats why you need to maximize it using all sorts of soft-maxxes (vitamins,gym,icing,cold shower jfl)

Summary:
Dont rope its not over yet

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Lirevk and vermillioncorefan
This is my first informative post so excuse my bad presentation

Is there anyway that i can make this probability higher?😙

So as we know gonions are a very important part of the face which give you that flared look in your jaw(now im sure everyone knows the picturess so ill just skip this) Most people in their puberty have inward gonions which leads them to think - its so over for me but what they dont know is gonions actually flare in the pubertal stage (13-16) so you dont need to "chew" for 7 hours a day on gum ruining your teeth because there is perhaps a chance that you might actually get flared gonions examples are tiktokcels like k shami and jawaad they never had outward gonions tho maybe shami had but we couldn't see because of bloat or because he could have gotten jaw surgery on the other hand we have jawaad tho im not entirely sure that jawaad is completely natural because of the huge change but he claims natural so we'll take the benefit of the doubt and how many adults do you see with baby inward like gonions puberty is truly very important thats why you need to maximize it using all sorts of soft-maxxes (vitamins,gym,icing,cold shower jfl)

Summary:
Dont rope its not over yet
exactly lol

Will puberty also make t50 bug eyes into A10 hunter eyes? Asking for a bhai

My gonions developed at 17/late 16, but my puberty is retarded and I just got arm hair at 17

gonions can grow till your 18-21

• +1
Reactions: greycel