The dickeating has gotten out of control on this site.

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
"Tbh man, don't really care if you got surgeries or not.
If I were you and ascended via surgeries I wouldn't tell people either. But if I did hardmaxx, I wouldn't tell people to bonesmash and give them false hope too. I'd just ignore them. It wouldn't change my life what a bunch of bleak people here think.

Either way, you are a cool dude.. and you gigamog, close to true Adam."

• +1
Reactions: greywind and kaligula567
anthony111553

genuine reaction to this thread

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
@anthony111553 what do you think about jews like @Master and @enchanted_elixir controling the forum

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
You either get r/amiugly tier responses "Bro you've got nothing to worrry about man. Maybe just get a haircut. HTN minimum keep up the great work" for a MTN or you get "LTN you need bimax, rhino, and buccal + years of softmaxxing to reach high MTN" to a guy whos already high MTN/HTN.

Very few accurate ratings, but that's to be expected at this point.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn and Clqs
You either get r/amiugly tier responses "Bro you've got nothing to worrry about man. Maybe just get a haircut. HTN minimum keep up the great work" for a MTN or you get "LTN you need bimax, rhino, and buccal + years of softmaxxing to reach high MTN" to a guy whos already high MTN/HTN.

this is why i refuse to gain any knowledge about looksmaxxing, im an objective rater

Cope

Shit thread

How is any of that cope?
I haven’t seen amiugly tier responses since HTN with chadlite potential era(January - April 2023), now this place rates rather harsh and gatekeeps HTN rating