• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, tombradylover, 5.5psl and 3 others
how old are you

dick size?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
I have a 300 IQ plan to ascend my eye area

i’m gonna intentionally pour rubbing alcohol into my left eye so my mom forces me to go to the doctors, and at the doctors I’m gonna convince them to let me take a vision test and i’m intentionally gonna get 20/20 on my right eye and 5/20 on my left eye (that I pour rubbing alcohol in) so then I can larp to the doctor and say I have ptosis in my left eye, she’s gonna believe me and then my parents r gonna be forced to make me get “eye surgery” and so i’m gonna fix the ptosis but then also get lower eyelid retraction a canthal tilt raise, all for free and at the cost of vision in one of my eyes

Good idea?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 23804
I have a 300 IQ plan to ascend my eye area

i’m gonna intentionally pour rubbing alcohol into my left eye so my mom forces me to go to the doctors, and at the doctors I’m gonna convince them to let me take a vision test and i’m intentionally gonna get 20/20 on my right eye and 5/20 on my left eye (that I pour rubbing alcohol in) so then I can larp to the doctor and say I have ptosis in my left eye, she’s gonna believe me and then my parents r gonna be forced to make me get “eye surgery” and so i’m gonna fix the ptosis but then also get lower eyelid retraction a canthal tilt raise, all for free and at the cost of vision in one of my eyes

Good idea?
That's not how it works you don't just get free surgery that isn't necessary to fix the issue you came in for. Also that would make you look weird af because your left eye would look different from your right due to the lower eyelid retraction and canthal tilt raise.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
That's not how it works you don't just get free surgery that isn't necessary to fix the issue you came in for. Also that would make you look weird af because your left eye would look different from your right due to the lower eyelid retraction and canthal tilt raise.
idc shit theory my plan is gonna work and i’m gonna have a10 hunter eyes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23804, Deleted member 24410 and Deleted member 23218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23804
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
Still incel because nigger @dimorphism
insane cope Jimmy has hunter eyes and high cheekbones what separates him from O’pry

Nigga do you know how rare 9' bp is
I assume incredibly rare since I’ve had prostitutes be like “wtf it’s so big” but I still have an incredibly hard time getting laid for free

• JFL
I assume incredibly rare since I’ve had prostitutes be like “wtf it’s so big” but I still have an incredibly hard time getting laid for free
How rare is it ?

@TRUE_CEL @It'snotover

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Send a photo here
Nigga do you know how rare 9' bp is
How rare is it ?

@TRUE_CEL @It'snotover
Its so rare thats its close to the largest dick ever measured... if this is real obviously....
literally a handful of dudes worldwide 0-5 total because we all know how likely it is for a dude to lie about dick size
BWC is LAW

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and Deleted member 31944
Its so rare thats its close to the largest dick ever measured... if this is real obviously....
literally a handful of dudes worldwide 0-5 total because we all know how likely it is for a dude to lie about dick size
BWC is LAW
Yh that's why I wanted to see it, no homo.

BWC is LAW
Is it really that rare? there’s a guy on bodybuilding.com who claims 11” and multiple people say they’ve seen it and it’s legit

• JFL
virgins who only talk to women on the internet at it again