Kraken
6ECF4DFA BAE8 46A2 ADC5 547FB90BA1BF

The virgin indian pheno vs the chad pakistani pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted, Deleted member 685 and 15 others
I

i was gonna use my pic but didn’t want to be that guy
you were gonna use your pics to represent the guy getting mogged?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Dogs, whitebadboy and 1 other person
its caste and family dependent tbh.
FBD08C30 DEFC 4873 8926 9BA19A9EB714
This picture is accurate although the Turkey,Iran and Afghanistan looking people in the pic is also very common in Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2227
View attachment 170963 This picture is accurate although the Turkey,Iran and Afghanistan looking people in the pic is also very common in Pakistan
not necessarily. there are outliers but on average this is partly true. isnt the skin tone they show more likely to be in north pakistan on average? with the pashtuns. its a bit lighter than average punjabi.

not necessarily. there are outliers but on average this is partly true. isnt the skin tone they show more likely to be in north pakistan on average? with the pashtuns. its a bit lighter than average punjabi.
Yeah that’s what I mean. A good amount of the pakistani people especially in the north look like the Turkey,Iran, Afghanistan pheno. Some even look full white. It’s not uncommon

Yeah that’s what I mean. A good amount of the pakistani people especially in the north look like the Turkey,Iran, Afghanistan pheno. Some even look full white. It’s not uncommon
I mean the one they say is pakistani and north indian. its a bit lighter than average in pakistan and north india.

I wouldnt say pashtuns look much iranian or turkish. they look unique in that afghan pheno tbh. kasmir has the same pheno

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I mean the one they say is pakistani and north indian. its a bit lighter than average in pakistan and north india.

I wouldnt say pashtuns look much iranian or turkish. they look unique in that afghan pheno tbh. kasmir has the same pheno
Yeah it is a bit lighter tbh

Yeah it is a bit lighter tbh

a small bit more. probably untanned about similiar tbh.

I actually take back what I said about Iranians and Turkish with Pashtuns. Ive seen one case of a Jatt woman looking weirdly similiar to a Turkish woman and pashtuns are not much different in average dna. and iran doesnt look to far off from many people from this areas too tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74

thats like 12-14 here.

pale is like 1-3

actually looks pretty normal after turning off blue light filter, yeah olive skin seems to be right

I'm the 15 one, what does that rank me?
idk. probably in the south europe tone too. inbetween that and middle east

actually looks pretty normal after turning off blue light filter, yeah olive skin seems to be right

I'm the 15 one, what does that rank me?
Shitskin hindu dindu at 15

Pale starts at 11 and upwards. Not even most western Europeans are that pale lol.
yea thats why its only some celtics that have that skin tone. its albino level.

its not acurate to call that pale because I think pale means without color. and those tones have color to them. which is better than pale. pale is bad thats why its 1-3

yea thats why its only some celtics that have that skin tone. its albino level.

its not acurate to call that pale because I think pale means without color. and those tones have color to them. which is better than pale. pale is bad thats why its 1-3
Pasty white skin isn't attractive indeed. That's why people with that skintone want a tan and get it.

Pasty white skin isn't attractive indeed. That's why people with that skintone want a tan and get it.
Idk why the fuck they are not giving albinos melanotan 2

idk. probably in the south europe tone too. inbetween that and middle east
makes perfect sense, since where I live it's between the middle east, and barely south europe

It wouldn't change their weird eye color and their shit vision
nah it really does. look up martina big and her eye color transformation .

it would probably turn blue.

they would end up with tones like that of west europe instead of north finland.

and blonde not white hair.

so they could darken hair.

and maybe get beta carotene to orange the skin and it would be great
It wouldn't change their weird eye color and their shit vision
their vision would still be messed

nah it really does. look up martina big and her eye color transformation .

it would probably turn blue.

they would end up with tones like that of west europe instead of north finland.

and blonde not white hair.

so they could darken hair.

and maybe get beta carotene to orange the skin and it would be great

their vision would still be messed
Why would people with shit vision care about their looks anyway lol

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Can they even get it in curryland?
nah some niggas got to transport it. no ones gonna sell fucking melanotan in india they would probably get assassinated

nah some niggas got to transport it. no ones gonna sell fucking melanotan in india they would probably get assassinated
Jfl it's got cow status then

• JFL
Jfl it's got cow status then
imagine some cunt getting it thinking its something for lightening skin because he say a before and after and thought it was after and before because skin lightening iacommon in india.

he sees something like this.

then comes home. injects and wakes up BLACK in the morning. he would literally KILL the shopkeeper

Both looks dogshit to me tbh

good looking indian vs good looking arab

• JFL
Is paki considered curry? A lot of them are much closer to middle eastern pheno than curry pheno.

Is paki considered curry? A lot of them are much closer to middle eastern pheno than curry pheno.
yes
the last man standing for his race. true patriot
its just common sense man. im sure many people agree that regardless of looks origin and dna is origin and dna.

I mean sure. if he wanted he could "yes bro my name is mehmood im turk arab "

to girls and the would be like "ooh yes arab turk exotic chad" but im sure the perception of Indians and Pakis are not too bad.

the reason why i say that is because only girls would believe such a thing only.

but truly he is Jatt pakistani.

Jatts are an Indic race so its insulting to call him arab at all.

Last edited:
Farouk bakhtier

Approved

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc