The difference between 6'0 and 6'1 is massive

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I'm 6'0 barefoot, and when I wear flat 0.5 inch shoes I just feel average. Sometimes I even feel kind of short. I see many women close to my height. However when I wear 1.5 inch lifts pushing me to 6'1.5 I feel tall and like I heightmog when I'm walking around. I think I'm perceived as a tall guy just because of that extra frauded inch in my shoes. Every inch makes a difference.

@Zelenskyiv

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pandora, LooksOrDeath, Zelenskyiv and 3 others
tales from psych ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, efidescontinuado, Clqs and 5 others
its in ur mind nigga

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, rituals, framemoggerr and 2 others
The difference is 1 inch

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and socialcel
damn bro, should I get heightmaxxing shoes? I don't really like those cringe nigger shoes tbh, but if they give me a height advantage then it can't hurt.

damn bro, should I get heightmaxxing shoes? I don't really like those cringe nigger shoes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Sergeant and socialcel
damn bro, should I get heightmaxxing shoes? I don't really like those cringe nigger shoes tbh, but if they give me a height advantage then it can't hurt.
I don't like wearing lifts either, I feel more comfortable at my height and don't even want to be taller. However I think women are responding more positively to me since I started wearing the lifts to clubs. I'm wearing Sketchers.

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
Screenshot 20240603 114302 Chrome

Wow such a massive difference

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shewantsme, socialcel and jessepinkman
I don't like wearing lifts either, I feel more comfortable at my height and don't even want to be taller. However I think women are responding more positively to me since I started wearing the lifts to clubs. I'm wearing Sketchers.

u should get boots or smth cause u look like the person who would look good in them (buzzcut, prisoner appeal)

I'm 6'0 barefoot, and when I wear flat 0.5 inch shoes I just feel average. Sometimes I even feel kind of short. I see many women close to my height. However when I wear 1.5 inch lifts pushing me to 6'1.5 I feel tall and like I heightmog when I'm walking around. I think I'm perceived as a tall guy just because of that extra frauded inch in my shoes. Every inch makes a difference.

@Zelenskyiv
It’s lifefuel. I notice it too