The difference between being called pretty and hot

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
Does being called pretty by a girl mean that I'm gay or something? I've been called cute and pretty before but rarely hot. What's your guys' opinion?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
people who say it's game over if you're called cute are retarded because there is kitten cute and prettyboy cute. pretty is more complicated and might mean you have an androgynous appearance.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 2227 and 5 others
Being called Handsome is good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4991
P in v is cope, only indicator of interest is being called pretty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand, Deleted member 3832 and 1 other person
It's not bad. My oneitis when she met me said I was so cute and wanted to fuck me up in bed jfl

The only way it can be bad is if you look fat/stupid/beta. Then yes they could say oh you're so cute in a sorta condescending way... I. E they pity you in reality and know you can get nothing.

Take this blackpill NocturnalDecay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 5583 and 1 other person
Only ugly girls call guys pretty ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 4991
Only ugly girls call guys pretty ngl
pretty is ambiguous for men and women. it can be equivalent to nice or has pretty eyes (the girl is ugly) but there are attractive women who are not pretty. pretty is often used by women on women to mean that the girl has a good coloring or aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
These 3 words means attractive

"Generally speaking, “cute” is considered slightly physically pleasing, while “hot” means attractive enough to have sex with"

So being called hot means that the girl wants to fuck you, while cute means that you are gl/young and attractive.... so I think the difference between hot and cute is most prob bc of masc features (shredded body, masc bones and facial traits etc...)

Girls calls Chico pretty, cute and hot all at the same time...

Honestly a girl complimenting you is already good and that's it. However I don't believe you, I'm pretty sure it's just your mind playing games with you.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RAITEIII, hebbewem and 3 others
pretty is ambiguous for men and women. it can be equivalent to nice or has pretty eyes (the girl is ugly) but there are attractive women who are not pretty. pretty is often used by women on women to mean that the girl has a good coloring or aesthetic.

ok.. not sure why you quoted me tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Feanor
cute = cuck
pretty = androgynous dude with long eyelashes
hot = Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I’ve been called pretty before by some jbs

My collagen and hair is much more shit, I have a beard so I’m uglier but more Masc

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and RAITEIII